This show can't end soon enough

13»

Comments

• Options
    isoveliisoveli Posts: 1,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magde wrote: »
    It's been terrible. I honestly don't know why I'm still watching it. I've watched every other series so it's a case of 'I've come this far....'

It's just a bunch of wannabes with agents looking to get on the celeb ladder. Helen's free pass annoyed me, yeh she's given some entertainment but there were no laughs just bitching and aggression. If she had gone when she should have, the other characters would have developed and given us a different show. Throughout the series, HMs were constantly told about the outside world, given little hints, given messages and videos. Any juicy conversations were relayed back to them to create tension. Bring back the old BB - back to basics please. You can't stop the wannabes but what about some real people and let relationships develop organically - good or bad. Stop throwing people together or tearing them apart. Throw in a few newbies halfway through, keep them completely cut off from the outside, no twists that 'rock the house'. That's my kind of old skool bb. The end.

Hear hear......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Stopped watching last week,theres an air of boredom about the house.i will tune in tomorrow night to see who wins.some of the hm,s this year really have been vile,pauline,steven,helen the main contenders.i really hope Christopher wins as I feel he,s the only one who deserves it,chris had been my fav but I didn't like his treatment of pav.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    This series has been the final nail in the coffin for me.The sad thing is it could have been a great show if they choose random contestants from the public made it more of a competition with decent NOT juvenile tasks for the HMs to earn their place in the house.Absolutely NO outside interference when a Hm is evicted by the PUBLIC they should stay evicted.Rule breaks should mean instant nomination for eviction and NOT 100 lines.Diary room should stay the SANTUARY for the HMs to vent BB should stop the f*ck interfering and the chanting should not be broadcast to the house on eviction night.Until that happens then I will become a non viewer.
    So BB thanks for the crappiest BB series in the history of Big Brother.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

I cannot add anymore to your comments they are my feelings exactly.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    This BB is a complete and utter Farce, I just hope the producers have not passed their auditions, they are obviously not fully fletched competent people...back to the drawing board....
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Too much interference by the producers and messing around to cause nasty drama. I stuck with it because I'm a BB fan but I might not bother in future if this is what they're going to do again.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've really enjoyed this series, just have to take the bad with the good. I like it when it's all up and down. Yes, I could have done without a lot of the interference, but it is what it is and we can't change that. My favourites rarely win, but I still stick with the show. Part of the fun is the frustration of seeing favourites knocked out too early and someone you dislike winning.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been the worst series since BB8 IMO. It just hasn't felt right all along and there's been a horribly negative atmosphere to the whole thing, I won't miss it this time and I can't say I'll be all that bothered if C5 pull the plug all together, as far as I'm concerned the real Big Brother ended when C4 dropped It. What we've been subjected to since has been a very poor, Poundland version of the show.
    Sadly, I agree--they've ruined a really interesting show which had intelligent format plus lots of fun with this cast and scripted insult to its loyal viewers. It's been an ordeal to get through, and this final week has been truly pointless and awful, with all the pro-Helen guff [happily she's too stupid & selfish to follow her 'redemption' script], and none of the HMs 'deserve' to win, frankly. BOTS has been worse than ever, esp squeeing Emma who's rapidly losing the plot. First time I've EVER felt this way, but constant interference/BB bringing outside world into the House, and thinking we want to watch vile sex workers with no self-respect [yes Biannnca I mean YOU, but maybe also Kimbot] humiliating themselves shows just how little they know their audiences. AWFUL series. :( >:( :cry:
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been the worst series since BB8 IMO. It just hasn't felt right all along and there's been a horribly negative atmosphere to the whole thing, I won't miss it this time and I can't say I'll be all that bothered if C5 pull the plug all together, as far as I'm concerned the real Big Brother ended when C4 dropped It.

What we've been subjected to since has been a very poor, Poundland version of the show.

This. ^^^^