Blooming camera!!!

i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Camera work is pathetic...hardly see anything and it's too. Flipping far back :mad:
Dont want to see the back if the bloody judges heads!!!!

Comments

• john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The camera work in BGT and X-factor is abysmal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I completely agree. I saw hardly any of the Abyss routine thanks to panned out shots from the back of the venue coupled with the stage being too dark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are correct. The camera work detracted heavily from the group performances (i.e. most of them). Not professional.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only assume the lights were meant to reflect off the stripes on abyss' clothes to make it look like the stripes were moving all on their own

But for some reason the reflectiony bit never happened

Thats the only reason i can think of for the stage being so poorly lit.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheba wrote: »
    I completely agree. I saw hardly any of the Abyss routine thanks to panned out shots from the back of the venue coupled with the stage being too dark.

Also lights hurt my eyes.
    wish they just showed Abyss, could not make out all what they did
    wish they did not show judges I want to see the acts and not judges watching the acts
  • MrRightMrRight Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree. ITV's direction & camerawork in all their shows is horrendous. It's even the same with their football coverage. They zoom in at strange times or cut away to random things when something good's happening so you can't actually make out what the hell's going on.
    And the lighting with Abyss was shocking. Totally ruined what may have been quite a spectacle.