Comments

• linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Havent a clue who she is but she's 18 with a 53 year old husband??

Age is a state of mind perhaps but that is one huge age gap.
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She'll make excellent TV. She's very easy on the eye and has a story that people will want to learn about. She could be dumb as a post or very clever to be where she has put herself in the fame game and it'll be interesting to know which it is.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    WHo?? another celeb by proxy it seems, can they not find any actual celebs that are willing to take part?
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Courtney without Doug? Perhaps that's better then. When I first heard it was them 2 I was hiding behind the settee already, predicting a proper cringefest.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    She'll make excellent TV. She's very easy on the eye and has a story that people will want to learn about. She could be dumb as a post or very clever to be where she has put herself in the fame game and it'll be interesting to know which it is.

I agree with you & am hoping she won't be too dumb:)

Doug her husband incase anyone wonders, had a part in Lost. They seem to be in the paper most days, usually the daily mail, with Courtney trying to be a star. She got turned down by playboy :). Recently she has had a boob job. Not normally known for wearing a lot of clothes.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doug her husband incase anyone wonders, had a part in Lost. They seem to be in the paper most days, usually the daily mail, with Courtney trying to be a star. She got turned down by playboy :). Recently she has had a boob job. Not normally known for wearing a lot of clothes.

Oh God not another one :rolleyes:

Still, I will remain open minded till I get to know her.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Which would be the exact reason BB have signed her up (if the rumour is true)

As for Doug he's probably more famous for his two appearances as serial killer Eugene Tooms in two episodes of X-Files
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Very good choice! I have been saying for the last couple of years that her and Doug Hutchison would make great housemates. Maybe they read my posts :p Interesting that they've gone with Courtney on her own. I think she has the potential to be an unforgettable housemate :eek: :D
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea who she is so googled, recognise hubby especially as previous poster said Toomes god he was great as him in X files very sinister. Seems hes done quite abit credible work.
    Forum Member
    For those of you who don't know who she is; this should help. Forgive me for linking to the DM :o Many of these articles have helped to brighten my days over the last couple of years and given me a good laugh :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?sel=site&searchPhrase=Courtney+Stodden
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her husband was also the evil prison guard from The Green Mile.
    Forum Member

He does have a pretty respectable CV. With that said, I can't help but think he'd have been happy to go in CBB with his young wife. They have already done Couples Therapy in the US.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    she was 15 when they met and her mother encouraged her to marry him at the age of 16. Oi vey!
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    i think shes great . really star quality and i' ll tune in if she is in the line up ...
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Which would be the exact reason BB have signed her up (if the rumour is true)

As for Doug he's probably more famous for his two appearances as serial killer Eugene Tooms in two episodes of X-Files

exactly ;)
    linmic wrote: »
    Oh God not another one :rolleyes:

Still, I will remain open minded till I get to know her.

We will probably see more of her than needed ;)

Thanks, I had not realised that.:)
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I think of Courtney I think of this interview she did with Doug http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlfP4CzhX7U

...and out jogging with her new heels & her new security "boy". http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2012/01/stodden6.jpg

edit to add - But she does make me laugh.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: OMG, sorry but the kid looks like a hot mess.Have you seen her being interviewed, does nothing but throw her hair back and make weird pouting gestures :eek: Mind you I guess I wouldn't be her target audience so to speak;).
  • JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shes only 18 ? **** sake.
    sad thing is, i still would if i had eff all else to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Something about this girl just screams NO NO NO to me...I have no problem with May/December romances but do have a problem with February/December ones...lol...just something about her being almost in my mind a child when she was first dating him just icks me out..

I have seen Doug in many things decent enough actor but man oh man publicity ****