Nicole Kidman's Puffy Cannes-Face

Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't care that Nicole Kidman no longer resembles the Nicole Kidman that I have seen go from Oz to Hollywood, but to sport a face like this and then go 'I'm completely natural' - does she think we are blind or something?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2627410/The-princess-arrived-Nicole-Kidman-touches-Cannes-promote-controversial-film-Grace-Of-Monaco.html

Such a puffy face on such a thin stringy body...no way love. Delude yourself but we know otherwise >:(.

Comments

• Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why the papers make such a big deal of this, she looks a bit puffy in some photos, but not all, possibly water retention? some even have wrinkles in them :confused:
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    I don't know why the papers make such a big deal of this, she looks a bit puffy in some photos, but not all, possibly water retention? some even have wrinkles in them :confused:

Water retention...around the nose and mouth? look at them cheeks! its like she has chestnuts stored in the sides of her mouth and they are slipping!:p
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I remember reading something on Popbitch from on set of one of her recent films. Apparently she couldn't/wouldn't film scenes before a certain time as she needed sufficient time for her face fillers to warm up.

I didn't know she denied 'having work' it's blatantly obvious she has.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to worry,the DM will always be there to remind her of what she used to look like before she had her face pumped full of fillers and botox..It's a bit like turning 40 and pretending you are only 35, there you are sat in a crowded pub enjoying a celebratory drink to mark your 35th, when someone yells...HAPPY 40TH,YOU OLD GIT:blush::blush:
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I remember reading something on Popbitch from on set of one of her recent films. Apparently she couldn't/wouldn't film scenes before a certain time as she needed sufficient time for her face fillers to warm up.
    no, she inflates her cheeks through a valve secreted in her armpits. She has to flap her wings and strut like a chicken for a couple of minutes as her "warm up"
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    What were they expecting a woman in her mid-40's to look like? Do they really hate women this much?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    What were they expecting a woman in her mid-40's to look like? Do they really hate women this much?

Yes they do.
  • Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one of my most respected actresses....beautiful to a tee inside and out.. Screw the mail lol
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since my Operation on my jaw my face is falling faster than Joan rivers boobs.
    I don't blame her having Dermal fillers there is nothing worse than waking up and seeing
    huge changes going on. The amount of Vitriol the Daily Mail can pump into a story is just shocking I still cant believe so many women buy that paper. The amount of people they write negative stories about its like that bitter 60 year old who never got married and hates the world because of it
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth do women go down the route of 'having work done', they don't look young, they just look like middle aged women that have had work done. :confused:
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    When I'm mid forties I expect to have wrinkles but I don't expect to have a weird puffy face. She looks deformed or something.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the interview with Nicole in Cannes on the news, couldn't get over how she could hardly move her face, particularly on one side.

What gets me about the comments section of the Daily Mail, they'll mercilessly attack someone like Kidman, but when it comes to someone like Posh Spice, she doesn't seem to be able to do anything wrong.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats the scariest I have seen her so far
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks as bad as Kylie :D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Teach me to not actually look at the link :blush:,
    I think she looks fine in those pics, talk about extreme close ups, not many people would come out of that magnification looking that decent.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care that Nicole Kidman no longer resembles the Nicole Kidman that I have seen go from Oz to Hollywood, but to sport a face like this and then go 'I'm completely natural' - does she think we are blind or something?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2627410/The-princess-arrived-Nicole-Kidman-touches-Cannes-promote-controversial-film-Grace-Of-Monaco.html

Such a puffy face on such a thin stringy body...no way love. Delude yourself but we know otherwise >:(.

I wouldn't call her thin or stringy, she actually has a nice figure imo.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She looked positively stocky standing next to the bone that is KMiddy: :o

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/12/article-2013700-0CF22E5300000578-595_634x1068.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can she act properly? Her face looks frozen how can she do all the facial expressions? She was beautiful before but she's ruined her face.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Teach me to not actually look at the link :blush:,
    I think she looks fine in those pics, talk about extreme close ups, not many people would come out of that magnification looking that decent.

That is very true. But, she does look very frozen in those pics. I think Nicole undergoes some procedure just prior to big events where she's going to have a lot of attention as when you see her in random candids, her face looks much more relaxed and animated.

As for this so-called 'thin stringy body', what utter rubbish. She's in great shape.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redrose89 wrote: »
    Can she act properly? Her face looks frozen how can she do all the facial expressions? She was beautiful before but she's ruined her face.

Very true. She looks as stiff as a board in many of her roles these days. There was a lot of criticism about her facial expressions (or lack of) in 'Australia'.

She's an attractive woman but has meddled too much with her face. Her forehead appears to have gone skyward.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole premise of yet another DM patronizer is to shine a light on the fact Nicole Kidman clearly has some form of cosmetic work done on her face 'ooh look at Nicole!', couched in cheery references to 'oddity' and 'film promotion'.

The usual Fail rhetoric. She looks fine in most of them. Most people are never looking as hard as the Fail is.
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she looks too bad for someone her age but I did notice they think Tim Roth is called Tom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake. Everywhere people are bashing Nicole. Big deal she's had botox this story is getting as old as people saying about Victoria Beckham's weight.

I've seen the photos and while yes some of them are rather unflattering. Nicole is still a very talented gifted actress and stunning beauty. She looked stunning in the blue Armani dress.

Shame Grace of Monaco is getting bashed so badly. I know there are some positive reviews and most of the fault with it seems to be the actual cut of the film etc not with Nicole's performance and there has been praise for the costume design.

I will save my judgement for next month when i happily go and see it for myself. I'm a huge Nicole fan and never have or never will let some lousy critics put me of a movie. However

i admit that yes Nicole has made some not so good movies Trespass, Birthday Girl and My Life. They are the only Nicole Kidman films i personally dislike.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    You can see the needle marks above her lips.

She looks older than her years because of the horrible plastic surgery. Will they never learn?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God! Until plastic surgeons learn to become competent, they should stop ruining faces.