Comments

• TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Cartoons.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coffee and shower to wake me up.

Had no breakfast this morning though. Not that I really do breakfast anyway.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the end I settled for fish finger sarnie & yes real fish fingers, not the "sexy" kind :D I had no ther way to explain that then. I'm to old for this place :D
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Trying to figure out what time zone I'm in as my iphone has taken to display various different languages on my screen when my alarm goes off.
  • mintoemintoe Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never have a morning fancie....sometimes of an afternoon i may have a french fancy though..sickly but moorish. When I get up it is a cup of tea and a ciggie, followed by more cups of tea and ciggies until about 2ish when i may have some toast...........:D

is it fancy..or fancie??...quite sure someone will tell me :)....but as I am new I am hoping for mercy!
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I often wake up famished and have thought about a great big dirty cheese burger :D

I don't like namby pamby breakfasts, if I could have a cooked breakfast everyday, I would.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the end I settled for fish finger sarnie & yes real fish fingers, not the "sexy" kind :D I had no ther way to explain that then. I'm to old for this place :D

I will do a fish finger sandwich for breakfast, it has been known. My son is the same, the fancier the breakfast, the better. During this half term, he's been eating deep pan pizzas for breakfast.

My husband and my daughter like their croissants.fresh fruit. cereal or toasts- pffft - namby pamby :D
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I ever fancy when I wake up is another hour of snoozing before dragging my sorry arse into the shower before another day of work.

A phone call saying works closed due to some catastrophic weather event would be good too actually though obviously I'd only wish it on our building.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintoe wrote: »
    I never have a morning fancie....sometimes of an afternoon i may have a french fancy though..sickly but moorish. When I get up it is a cup of tea and a ciggie, followed by more cups of tea and ciggies until about 2ish when i may have some toast...........:D

is it fancy..or fancie??...quite sure someone will tell me :)....but as I am new I am hoping for mercy!

It's fancy :D apparently. My sarnie was topped off by a ciggie- after ;-)

queenshaks wrote: »
    I will do a fish finger sandwich for breakfast, it has been known. My son is the same, the fancier the breakfast, the better. During this half term, he's been eating deep pan pizzas for breakfast.

My husband and my daughter like their croissants.fresh fruit. cereal or toasts- pffft - namby pamby :D

Lol namby pamby :D get some real food I say ;-)
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_X_123 wrote: »
    The only nice thing that McDonalds do are their breakfasts. And I use nice as a relative term. Their sausage and egg mcmuffins are ok if you're absolutely desperate.

If the choice is between a McDonalds and shit smeared broken glass, then McDonalds is the best choice. But thats about it really.