✭✭
I don't hold much hope for CBB either.
If Viacom don't renew I won't lose any sleep. :(

Comments

• Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with you. I always get like this at the end though and just want it finished for something else to start like CBB or X Factor.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I wish one of the channels would pick up Aussie BB and remind people how good BB can be.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst it's been an extremely poor series, at least the final will be unpredictable, I think it will be really close between Ashleigh and Christopher.

Roll on CBB!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sentiments exactly. This has been such a crap series, I don't care who wins. Roll on CBB.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree, and for good.

Been sucked into this one, never again.

The forum's apprectiation sites are negative and the forum is damn right bitter. You'd think that half the forum have a mortgage on one HM or another.

Shame, because I was enjoying it up to a point.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moo_Chops wrote: »
    I totally agree, and for good.

Been sucked into this one, never again.

The forum's apprectiation sites are negative and the forum is damn right bitter. You'd think that half the forum have a mortgage on one HM or another.

Shame, because I was enjoying it up to a point.

its a shame but valid points:(
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roll on the football season, at least they are talented arseholes :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

Hear Hear!
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    They've done well with CBBs so far so I hold out some hope.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series has been the final nail in the coffin for me.The sad thing is it could have been a great show if they choose random contestants from the public made it more of a competition with decent NOT juvenile tasks for the HMs to earn their place in the house.Absolutely NO outside interference when a Hm is evicted by the PUBLIC they should stay evicted.Rule breaks should mean instant nomination for eviction and NOT 100 lines.Diary room should stay the SANTUARY for the HMs to vent BB should stop the f*ck interfering and the chanting should not be broadcast to the house on eviction night.Until that happens then I will become a non viewer.
    So BB thanks for the crappiest BB series in the history of Big Brother.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    magdemagde Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    It's been terrible. I honestly don't know why I'm still watching it. I've watched every other series so it's a case of 'I've come this far....'

It's just a bunch of wannabes with agents looking to get on the celeb ladder. Helen's free pass annoyed me, yeh she's given some entertainment but there were no laughs just bitching and aggression. If she had gone when she should have, the other characters would have developed and given us a different show. Throughout the series, HMs were constantly told about the outside world, given little hints, given messages and videos. Any juicy conversations were relayed back to them to create tension. Bring back the old BB - back to basics please. You can't stop the wannabes but what about some real people and let relationships develop organically - good or bad. Stop throwing people together or tearing them apart. Throw in a few newbies halfway through, keep them completely cut off from the outside, no twists that 'rock the house'. That's my kind of old skool bb. The end.
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    If it wasn't for this forum I would not have sat there watching this utter crap they call the highlight show.

Channel 5 did not listen, have never listened and will never listen. They are arrogant ***** and always have been. They didn't want BB they wanted TOWIE and so brought BB and ruined it. They promised 10 hours of live feed this current series and only had just 1 hour and then binned the other 9. That is called LYING! Do they care? No of course not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for this forum I would not have sat there watching this utter crap they call the highlight show.

Channel 5 did not listen, have never listened and will never listen. They are arrogant ***** and always have been. They didn't want BB they wanted TOWIE and so brought BB and ruined it. They promised 10 hours of live feed this current series and only had just 1 hour and then binned the other 9. That is called LYING! Do they care? No of course not.

Well said.
  • Options
    jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    I agree too and normally I'm devastated when it ends :D

It's all been too focused on Helen v Ashleigh and it's boring the pants off me, I wish it could go back to basics, no outside information, long overnight tasks, proper tradional nominations where NO talking about them was tolerated, and no messing with them after they have been made, no passes to the final etc. Bring back the chickens!
  • Options
    jim_lyonsjim_lyons Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair points from all the above. Something about this series really stinks.
  • Options
    jeannie26jeannie26 Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To much meddling .Free passes. Just leave it up to the public next time. Glad when it over.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of me wants Helen to win just to prove what an absolute sham the whole thing is.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »

Yes, Arsenal for the league:D
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be glad when it's over now,sick and tired of the incompetent producers..
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I'll be glad when it's over now,sick and tired of the incompetent producers..

This^ with knobs on!

It could have been a great series if the pillock producers had left it alone. I don't hold out much hope for CBB either. I'll give it a week and if it looks like its going the same way then i'll switch off.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rachael7 wrote: »
    This^ with knobs on!

It could have been a great series if the pillock producers had left it alone. I don't hold out much hope for CBB either. I'll give it a week and if it looks like its going the same way then i'll switch off.
    I'm getting that way now...I wonder what the producers do on their day off,my bet is that they break out the jackass DVD collection and spark up a spliff..
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like it, don't watch it :confused: Take the few hours that you spend doing BB related things and instead do something more productive that you do enjoy. You'll be much happier that way. Make the most of life, you never know what's round the corner :)
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I'm getting that way now...I wonder what the producers do on their day off,my bet is that they break out the jackass DVD collection and spark up a spliff..

I imagine their creative brainstorming sessions being like a 'Beavis and Butthead' episode.

'yeah yeah yeah heh heh arguing hah hah yeah show her that stuff yeah yeah heh heh heh yeah'
  • Options
    stephenwukstephenwuk Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Is it true that fat usless bitch Dee White is going in the house the usless fat bitch is to lazy and bone idol to get a real job she is no celebrity Pig Brother would be good for her
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Part of me wants Helen to win just to prove what an absolute sham the whole thing is.
    i have a feeling Helen just might win.