Options

Casual sex /**** Buddies

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was contacted by my ex-FB just last night... she basically said that the reason she stopped wantting to be a FB was because she wanted to be a girlfriend; that is to say a proper relationship.
    Bit awkward.. I like her a great deal but I've never wanted a relationship with her, which I explained as nicely as I could but I suspect we'll no longer be any kind of friend :(
    I've always been honest about that BTW but ahd to actually spell it out last night...
  • Options
    ShoobeedooShoobeedoo Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    I was contacted by my ex-FB just last night... she basically said that the reason she stopped wantting to be a FB was because she wanted to be a girlfriend; that is to say a proper relationship.
    Bit awkward.. I like her a great deal but I've never wanted a relationship with her, which I explained as nicely as I could but I suspect we'll no longer be any kind of friend :(
    I've always been honest about that BTW but ahd to actually spell it out last night...

there's only one thing for it, you need to visit naughty naughty and get yourself a new F/B ;)
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunno but I'm willing to try if anyone cares to PM me.:o:D

As above.

Waits for my inbox to explode with responses. :D
  • Options
    myviewmyview Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ditto.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Christ this thread reeks of shallowness. I'm not Christian and I'm only 22, but I completely disagree with the whole thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ this thread reeks of shallowness. I'm not Christian and I'm only 22, but I completely disagree with the whole thing.

its today's society. ive given up!
  • Options
    daniel34daniel34 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Shoobeedoo wrote: »
    there's only one thing for it, you need to visit naughty naughty and get yourself a new F/B ;)

Site is not free who would pay not me! Friend registered to it when he read your post
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Two weeks ago I slept with one of my FB's mates. I think he knows about it because one of their other mates has a big mouth and will have told him about it. I don't know whether this will put him off me for good now.
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does it need to stop, you could be his bit on the side or even ask if they want a threesome.:D

A threesome why not, after all, Rihanna said : 'I could turn a straight woman bi'
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im 46, but whaen I was 42, and at the works night out, I had it away with a 22 yr old female colleague, I had a room, and we had a few drinks, one thing lead to another, and we were soon having sex

When we woke in the morning there was no accusations of rape, god help me if there was, we werent that drunk, shoe thought it kind of special, not like her current boy friend; bang bang thank yoiu friend, with me, it was more foreplay, and then sex
  • Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helenj1986 wrote: »
    As anyone here ever managed to have a completely feelings free ,sexual but platonic relationship with someone? Is it actually possible? :o

Had two fairly long time sex buddies, times at the same time.:D One girl did get bit stalky after a while, not what i wanted.
  • Options
    Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myview wrote: »
    its today's society. ive given up!

You youngsters think you invent everything. I had one 25 years ago - huge norks and all she wanted was sex. :eek:
  • Options
    carnivalistcarnivalist Posts: 4,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to sound like a total p*ssy (no pun intended) but I couldn't do it. In my experience the intimate nature of the act means that there must be at least a hint of some tenderness or some concern for the other person, even if its buried very deep. If I liked someone enough to want to sleep with them more than once, I'd find it very difficult to be clinical about the experience.

The few one-night stands I had always stirred up some degree of emotion, even if it was feeling bad if the girl seemed to want to continue things when I didn't (which happened on a couple of beer-google occasions which I wouldn't have got myself into sober).

I find the fantasy as appealing as the next man, but the reality is not quite so neat and tidy.
  • Options
    dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those of you condemning people who have had "special friends," ok its not for you, but what gives you the right to slag someone else off, who you don't know. They make their own decisions, they have to live with it, and who are you to judge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As anyone here ever managed to have a completely feelings free ,sexual but platonic relationship with someone? Is it actually possible? :o

Yes, it's possible, so long as both parties are straight with each other. It's never "feeling free" though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive got a couple of mates that I can sleep with as and when, suits me, no hassle from any one, a good session when I/we need. One is even my ex, sex was great but we couldn't live together :)

Took a bit to get used to, and would suppose change if I wanted a relationship (which I don't but if one came along I would consider it)
  • Options
    denzldenzl Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    browncube wrote: »
    Ive got a couple of mates that I can sleep with as and when, suits me, no hassle from any one, a good session when I/we need. One is even my ex, sex was great but we couldn't live together :)

Took a bit to get used to, and would suppose change if I wanted a relationship (which I don't but if one came along I would consider it)

Sounds to me like your getting a great casual sex deal, you know many people end up marrying to get that sort of regular sex, and even then it doesn't last, so for you, so long as you are otherwise a happy singleton, ride that horse 'til you can't ride it no more, and remember, when the love trap is beckoning you in, the grass probably won't be greener there for long.
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member

I did between 2009 and February this year with a guy near where my dad lives.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toyotacity wrote: »
    I don't seem to have much look at finding a boyfriend, but I do love hugs

Maybe I should look for a cuddle buddy, i'm very good at affection and hugs

I really like the idea of that, Sometimes we all need a hug.
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Years ago I suppose I had an almost l=uck buddy. He was a married man, but all he ever wanted to do was cuddle and snog to Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes! He'd have a "post coital ****" after listening to records! lol We'd go to bed, but never have sex. I got the impression it was to alleviate any guilt......he reasoned it couldn't be an affair if it was just kissing! God I was frustrated! lol
  • Options
    sadoldbirdsadoldbird Posts: 9,626
    Forum Member
    So, here's what I don't understand about f**k buddies.

You like this person. You like shagging this person. So what's stopping you having a relationship with this person?

When you identify what's stopping you having a relationship with this person. You have identified the reason why you are using that person or you are letting that person use you.
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Anyone been to the Netherlands? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dollymarie wrote: »
    Those of you condemning people who have had "special friends," ok its not for you, but what gives you the right to slag someone else off, who you don't know. They make their own decisions, they have to live with it, and who are you to judge.

ooooooo - touchy touchy. did someone hit the nerve there? the only reason you say this is because you KNOW its morally wrong and want to make it a good thing - just like many other morally wrong things in today's society and yet you want it "positive" - makes no sense AT ALL.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sadoldbird wrote: »
    So, here's what I don't understand about f**k buddies.

You like this person. You like shagging this person. So what's stopping you having a relationship with this person?

people today dont know what a relationship is or what it entails to keep and develop a relationship. its always the easy way out and the "convenience".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not everyone is relationship material, Ive come out of a long term relationship (monogamous), I enjoy sex but don't need to make a commitment with someone because its seen as morally right. Most of the people I sleep with only want sex, I'm happy to be played, I know Ive done it to get what I want.

Its not for everyone, try it if you don't like it don't do it again, it serves its purpose for me at the present time. :)