Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
Forum Member
✭✭
Just realised that this game is being released this Friday. Unfortunately I don't think I can buy it until much later in the year, but I will be buying this game.
In my opinion the Mario and Luigi RPGs are amongst the best Mario games Nintendo has ever made and I'm sure this fourth instalment will be no exception. The mixture of witty humour, engaging storyline, fantastic music and epic boss battles make for a game series which I think is worthy of legendary status.

If you love a good RPG, this is the game for you. I also recommend playing the previous 3 games in the series.

Comments

• MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just realised that this game is being released this Friday. Unfortunately I don't think I can buy it until much later in the year, but I will be buying this game.
    In my opinion the Mario and Luigi RPGs are amongst the best Mario games Nintendo has ever made and I'm sure this fourth instalment will be no exception. The mixture of witty humour, engaging storyline, fantastic music and epic boss battles make for a game series which I think is worthy of legendary status.

If you love a good RPG, this is the game for you. I also recommend playing the previous 3 games in the series.

Yep, this game is amazing, featuring a wonderful soundtrack and probably the best 3D effect I've ever seen on the 3DS.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »
    Yep, this game is amazing, featuring a wonderful soundtrack and probably the best 3D effect I've ever seen on the 3DS.

Pretty much sums it up!!! .... must have purchase IMO!!! :D

(The 3DS keeps getting better & better!!!) :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Hmm I've heard a lot of good things said about this,might have to get it......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jojok30 wrote: »
    Hmm I've heard a lot of good things said about this,might have to get it......

You'll love it! ... Perfect game 4 a girlie is dream team! :cool:
    Forum Member
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    You'll love it! ... Perfect game 4 a girlie is dream team! :cool:

:D do you know how many blocks it takes up? Thinking about downloading it ASAP lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D do you know how many blocks it takes up? Thinking about downloading it ASAP lol

I bought a boxed copy so I wouldn't know!!! /shrug :(
    Forum Member
    I bought a boxed copy so I wouldn't know!!! /shrug :(

Oh it's ok just found out. 6,789. I won't have much space on my card after I download this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it's ok just found out. 6,789. I won't have much space on my card after I download this

Ya can pickup a 32GB SDCard for only afew quid (I've got 1 in my 3DSXL) so don't worry about space! :)
    Forum Member
    I've been trying to buy it all afternoon from Game with the rewards I have but it won't let me arghh. To download from EShop it's 34.99. 29.99 on Game and I got over £8 rewards,but it's being a total pain........
  • omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got it on release day but I have shockingly not even popped it into my 3DS XL as I am otherwise busy with a certain Animal game (to be honest I have a load of 3DS games that I haven't even touched yet)
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its like a weird crossover of Mario with Pokemon minus the Pokemon... :o I found it slow to start with, but I suppose with many games, you have to learn the basics somewhere.

I haven't played too much of it as with you lot, I've been preoccupied making money from beetles!
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My son loves this game, seems pretty awesome from a parents perspective. He's playing this one, AC and Pikmin. Joys of having Autism, must have must have must have lol
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a brilliant game. It has a habit of over explaining sometimes which makes you feel like its trying to baby you but besides that it really is a good game.

This really is a good year for the 3DS and the console is severely under-rated. Why can't Nintendo put the same amount of effort into the WiiU?
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ya can pickup a 32GB SDCard for only afew quid (I've got 1 in my 3DSXL) so don't worry about space! :)

Can you transfer your pre installed game to other cards? I have a 4gb card and want to upgrade
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    Can you transfer your pre installed game to other cards? I have a 4gb card and want to upgrade

Yes!!! ... Either re-download or transfer via PC!! :)
  • RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am 15 hours in and loving the game so far. Its the first game in the series i have played, so its a unique experience to me. I really love the battle system, it may be my favorite in an RPG since the grandia series.