Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a trivial question I admit, but I'm just curious....

April said she missed out on studying medicine by a few marks so that's why she's repeating her HSC. I know that if that were the case for A-levels (ie. unless you'd done really badly or missed a lot of lessons) then you would just re-take your exams (and/or improve and resubmit your coursework) during the following year rather than needing to attend classes - you could just work Inbetween or travel. Is the HSC different? Do you have to re-take everything from scratch and attend all year regardless? I thought maybe they changed the course or something which is why she would need to attend if all the assignments are new, but then yesterday she said she'd already done the course and I think maybe the essay too, although I'm not sure.

Could it just be that the writers needed someone to attend classes with Casey? Or like I said is it actually accurate and that's just how the Australian system works?
  • Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I don't know but would be interested to find out. Summer bay high must be a rubbish school- not many pupils but every year there are a couple retaking the year! Seems like a convenient story line trick to me!!

So they are writing Ada's pregnancy into it then? Can't link to the article as on my phone but it's on H&A spoilers page. She says she wants it to be a one night stand as Leah needs to live a bit! Been trying to think, other than Brax who is the obvious choice, who would be an interesting baby daddy. Personally I think it'd be very interesting if Brax was the father.

Ps can we not start a debate about whether she did/didn't have the op, think we'll just to let that one slide if you think she did ;)
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parric74 wrote: »
    Sorry, but I'm going to have a rant. Bianca is really getting on my nerves at the moment. She walks around as if she has a smell up her nose and thinks she is a complete saint and does no wrong. (I watch at C5 pace but know what is happening Ozzie pace)

I know that Heath is no angel but I feel sorry for him as she used him and played with his feelings then drops him like a stone. She's got a nerve telling April that he is no good for her. Has she forgotten that Heath saved her life when the school roof fell in. She allows Liam to hang around with Brax when she knows that he was the one driving the car that caused Liam's accident but Brax for some reason does no wrong in everyone's eyes. Heath took Brax's place at the accident with out anyone even thanking him.

I think the whole of the bay forgets that Heath only does the things he does because he followed in Brax's steps.

And by the way I'm loving the Heath and April relationship :cool: and hope it doesn't end. They are a very hot couple. Heath is better with April, Bianca doesn't deserve him. End of rant :o

I love Heath, and the Heath/Bianca pairing, but all she did was play him at his own game really. It's no different to how he treats women really. Apart from her, as clearly he has feelings for her. Heath's no angel, but he has heart deap down there. I think Bianca is just jealous really.
    Forum Member
    Although April/Heath is quite annoying it's also fairly realistic. Teenage girl infatuated with the first man she sleeps with, can't see that he's just using her for sex. Only mistake that they always make in soaps is that she's so confident, i don't think many 18 year old girls are that sure of themselves, i know that my friends and i weren't at that age - we were full of insecurities :)

I agree that Heath thinks he's following Brax's steps, he's just not quite as bright. Very easy on the eye though ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to see when April realises she's been used lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    I don't get Heath at all. He's got jug ears, practically a cyclops, walks like a gorilla, is thick as a plank and deals drugs. But at least he looks like he spends time on the beach. Brax has a gorilla outline as well but has a very strange colour. Doesn't look like the sun has hit him in about a year making him look slightly jaundiced. There's one hunk on H&A & that's Romeo but his character is boring. So is Casey's & the funny kid with the pasted down fringe = Trevor Tristram whatever.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has today's ep aired in Australia? Was wondering if we found anything out about Casey
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I just read some H&A spoilers, and both April and the new teacher are being played by Heath. How on earth does he do that? Why do all these women fall for him and his game? April I can somewhat see, she has built this relationship in her head, and is in her permanent teen angst state, not using her brain so she thinks there is something there, and there isn't. But the teacher. She has been that route before, got herself a good education, job, and now she is getting back with the thug. It's not like Heath is the most charismatic character around, he doesn't have a way with words, he isn't romantic. Who would want him, really?

I know people hate Xavier, but he has been really sweet with Sasha (who has tons of potential IMO), I think they are really sweet together. Their kiss was nice too.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just read some H&A spoilers, and both April and the new teacher are being played by Heath. How on earth does he do that? Why do all these women fall for him and his game?

It's quite simple. It's because he's a River Boy, and the producers want us to believe that anyone who is a River Boy is someone that every woman wants to be with. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen today's Austrian episode? What happened with Casey?
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Has anyone seen today's Austrian episode? What happened with Casey?

Casey wasn't on today. It was centred around the Walkers and the Stu murder investigation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Casey wasn't on today. It was centred around the Walkers and the Stu murder investigation.

OK, thanks
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skf1 wrote: »
    I always just put that down to an imaginary fact - Indi didn't want to change her name! I've let them off with that! (Even though - I know it's an oversight!)

Georgie deserves better! She's actually a darn good actress! It has been said - she works better in recurring.

Steph

Well we can put this one to bed now. Watson called Indi "Mrs Smith" in yesterdays episode. :D It's about time they clarified that one. I know it's sad but it really bugs me when I don't know the little things. :o
    I just read some H&A spoilers, and both April and the new teacher are being played by Heath. How on earth does he do that? Why do all these women fall for him and his game? April I can somewhat see, she has built this relationship in her head, and is in her permanent teen angst state, not using her brain so she thinks there is something there, and there isn't. But the teacher. She has been that route before, got herself a good education, job, and now she is getting back with the thug. It's not like Heath is the most charismatic character around, he doesn't have a way with words, he isn't romantic. Who would want him, really?

Well, if we put his personality (or lack thereof) aside the truth is most women would find him physically attractive. Sadly there are many women who are easily taken in by men like Heath. All I can imagine is they must be blinded by those guns. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So......
    Sasha
    just confessed to killing Stu.

I knew it. :cool:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    So......
    Sasha
    just confessed to killing Stu.

I knew it. :cool:

Quite surprised.
    Main characters are almost NEVER guilty in Summer Bay.
    Forum Member
    I like it being
    Sasha. It clearly was self defense, but it was still brave move from the show to make her the killer

Just a quick question, is it OK to post here without spoiler tags, as it is already a spoiler thread, or is this a general H&A discussion thread for the UK shows, too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it being
    Sasha. It clearly was self defense, but it was still brave move from the show to make her the killer

Just a quick question, is it OK to post here without spoiler tags, as it is already a spoiler thread, or is this a general H&A discussion thread for the UK shows, too?

Yeah, the only reason I didn't is I think most people here watch at Oz pace via various sources so I thought they might like it as a surprise when they watched later. Given what a good job H&A did at keeping it a secret until it aired! :D

Ordinarily most people on here seem to speak pretty freely spoiler wise!
  • gilly1981gilly1981 Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it being

There is no need to use spoiler tags on here, it is a SPOILER THREAD.
    Forum Member
    ^^

Ok, good to know, thanks! I didn't want to step on anyone's toes my first week posting, so better check out before messing it up. :D

I was surprised they didn't drag the reveal out longer, that one came out of the blue for me. Even the spoilers didn't say anything about the killer getting found out already.
  • gilly1981gilly1981 Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it being

spoiler tags are not needed, it's a spoiler thread, as it mentions in the title of the thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised they didn't drag the reveal out longer, that one came out of the blue for me. Even the spoilers didn't say anything about the killer getting found out already.

I was surprised the reveal was today too.

I knew we found out next week but was like :eek: at the end. Did not expect to find out today at all! Glad we finally know though, I guess we will find out exactly how it happened on Monday! :D
    Forum Member
    I was surprised but not totally shocked, she has been acting a bit wierd! Am new to watching oz pace and love finding things out as a surprise like that. There has to be done air of mystery, I don't know why they're so obsessed with us not catching up here, I think it'd be much better to catch right up and have the surprises where they're supposed to be.

Although it is a spoiler thread, as eps don't appear on you tube here til late morning I appreciated you using a tag when i checked on here earlier!! Note to self- don't read this thread til I've watched the show ;)
  • SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only watch at UK pace, but don't mind the spoilers.

I hope they're not going to try and cover it up like they did with Bridgett Parker in Neighbours.

That was so stupid, someone tries to rape her, she runs and he chases her, ending with her pushing him away and him falling and hitting his head. One of the most obvious cases of self defence around and the family tried to cover it up to the extent of the Dad going on trial for murder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noo18 wrote: »
    I was surprised but not totally shocked, she has been acting a bit wierd! Am new to watching oz pace and love finding things out as a surprise like that. There has to be done air of mystery, I don't know why they're so obsessed with us not catching up here, I think it'd be much better to catch right up and have the surprises where they're supposed to be.

Although it is a spoiler thread, as eps don't appear on you tube here til late morning I appreciated you using a tag when i checked on here earlier!! Note to self- don't read this thread til I've watched the show ;)

Yes, that's what I thought. :D The episode turns up on youtube just before 10 usually. I only knew sooner because I happened to be on twitter when everyone started harping on about it. I figured people would start floating in having seen it around now. ;)

Yes, I've suspected her all along, but I only decided recently she was my firm fave as I couldn't decide between her and Stus Dad. Also, it's rarely a regular character with these things so that put some doubt in my mind. I haven't heard anything about the actress going anywhere so I guess she must avoid incarceration by pleading self defence perhaps? :confused:
    SXTony wrote:
    I only watch at UK pace, but don't mind the spoilers.

I hope they're not going to try and cover it up like they did with Bridgett Parker in Neighbours.

That was so stupid, someone tries to rape her, she runs and he chases her, ending with her pushing him away and him falling and hitting his head. One of the most obvious cases of self defence around and the family tried to cover it up to the extent of the Dad going on trial for murder.

That was our Romeo wasn't it? :o:p
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^Was just gonna say that. It was Luke Mitchell, yes.

I'm not shocked it's Sasha. I think it was pretty obvious it was her.