Options

[Game] The Chance Factor: Live Show 2 (take two)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    No love for Kerry? :(
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bboy1988 wrote: »
    I have a feeling the rng hates me lol :p

Maybe, just maybe your patience with it will be rewarded one day? :confused:
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    No love for Kerry? :(

Middle pack and ping - I feel I disagree with you. Suitability matters as well as vocals and how much I liked the performance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paije/Paige and James....AMAZING...breathtaking...how has been giving them songs? Who's category is this?

EDIT: Found out - wow Stephen - these two performances were amazing.

Yes, Stephen has got quite the impressive track record on the games Soppyfan and I have hosted. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Middle pack and ping - I feel I disagree with you. Suitability matters as well as vocals and how much I liked the performance.

Well it is opinion!!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    Paije/Paige and James....AMAZING...breathtaking...how has been giving them songs? Who's category is this?

Brenda and Union J were great too.:D

EDIT: Found out - wow Stephen - these two performances were amazing.

Whhhooo hooooo thanks for the support
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just 30 minutes left to vote now everyone, feel free to make use of that time and vote for your favourite(s)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, Stephen has got quite the impressive track record on the games Soppyfan and I have hosted. ;)

And he won the first BOTS - interesting. Very interesting. And Little Mix has done really well with him! Maybe it's a sign of things to come for David?

Edit: Yes Stephen you are great...you're like the David/Kuda of the games I've been on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And he won the first BOTS - interesting. Very interesting. And Little Mix has done really well with him! Maybe it's a sign of things to come for David?

Edit: Yes Stephen you are great...you're like the David/Kuda of the games I've been on.

That victory was a fluke, Despina should have won that final hands-down. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

I wanted Despina to win!!! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Shut you up. I won that game fair and square. Stop being a sore loser :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

But Joe was winning the vote from Week 8 onwards. That must mean something!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shut you up. I won that game fair and square. Stop being a sore loser :p

How am I a sore loser when I'm just telling everyone the truth. Even Pingu agrees with me! :p

Just kidding Stephen, I'm not one for constant moaning over the result of a forum game (although there are some people who do just that :sleep:).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Joe was winning the vote from Week 8 onwards. That must mean something!:D

I was being lazy, that's what it meant. Ask Soppyfan, I usually got my song choices in late at night an hour or so past the deadline. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was being lazy, that's what it meant. Ask Soppyfan, I usually got my song choices in late at night an hour or so past the deadline. :o

That's what I've been doing most weeks...:D:o:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a mere 10 minutes left before the lines close!
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    omg just realised there are now player sections of the website and I am loving my area tehe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How am I a sore loser when I'm just telling everyone the truth. Even Pingu agrees with me! :p

Just kidding Stephen, I'm not one for constant moaning over the result of a forum game (although there are some people who do just that :sleep:).

I know ur only messing about as am I buddy :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    omg just realised there are now player sections of the website and I am loving my area tehe

Hahahahaha I just saw my section. That's hilarious and I'm not usually late with songs am I really?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahahahaha I just saw my section. That's hilarious and I'm not usually late with songs am I really?

Well, considering the others all sent in their songs at the start of the week you are late...r. ;)

Also, please keep in mind that the texts in the player sections are for entertainment purposes mostly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, considering the others all sent in their songs at the start of the week you are late...r. ;)

Also, please keep in mind that the texts in the player sections are for entertainment purposes mostly.

The profile area for me is actually hilarious. That's a great addition to the website :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »

Wanna guess who wrote that? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I haven't been here!!! I walked my dog and then got distracted by the tennis!! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't been here!!! I walked my dog and then got distracted by the tennis!! :o

If you're quick you can still get your vote in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    puppylove7 wrote: »

Hahaha Eliza, was it a good match? I was out playing myself and missed it