Options

PSB- Elysium.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
Forum Member
OMG- it's awful! What a let down- only 'winner' and 'breathing space' are any good- the rest is appalling.

Comments

• Options
    brunoloverbrunolover Posts: 2,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dislike it quite as much as you but PSB albums are usually of such high quality. To me it sounds like a good collection of b-sides rather than steller album tracks. Leaving, Breathing Space and Requiem are the only ones up to their usual standard. I know others love it, just hope I change my opinion of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    On first hearing a week or so ago I was really disappointed, but it has really grown on me.

Winner is a fantastic lead single...the only track I don't like is Ego Music.

Honestly, stick with it. It's a real grower and certainly as good as Fundamental, even maybe as good Yes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Just gave it ANOTHER listen- and it's just as appalling. It rivals the same disappointment factor as when i listened to the (now) cup coaster 'Disco 2'. God, what ARE they DOING?! Considering what they are capable of, this falls well below their usual standard. I'm still in shock it's as bad as it is.