Options

Kylie - post natal depression

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
Forum Member
✭✭
She seems like she is suffering from depression. All the self loathing and thinking she is a bad mother. Could potentially be a good storyline.

Comments

• Options
    xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Would have been a good road to go down but not now! I've had enough of the Platts to last me a lifetime.
  • Options
    SsddSsdd Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depressed coinciding with having a baby not ot postnatal depression imo. What would've triggered it is more the guilt about sleeping with Nick, her husband trying to then kill Nick etc I reckon.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    They could've gone this way but I just hope the misery is over for the Platts, for now anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    I thought this last night when she was saying how Lily prefers Gail and David to her. A bit later on though she qualified the statement a little by saying she isn't getting close to the kids because she doesn't want them to "catch my badness". From what I have read recently, I think now that she and David have decided to give things another go things will pick up for them and they turn on Gail a bit wanting her out of the way so that they can get on with being 'perfect family' (bit of a long shot with or without Gail's presence really but hey, this is soap!)
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I thought this last night when she was saying how Lily prefers Gail and David to her. A bit later on though she qualified the statement a little by saying she isn't getting close to the kids because she doesn't want them to "catch my badness". From what I have read recently, I think now that she and David have decided to give things another go things will pick up for them and they turn on Gail a bit wanting her out of the way so that they can get on with being 'perfect family' (bit of a long shot with or without Gail's presence really but hey, this is soap!)

Does this really happen? Not happy about that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    I read in one of the soap mags that David and Kylie start to become annoyed by Gail's constant presence in the house and David leaves a list of Gail's faults lying around for her to find and get the message. I doubt that she will actually end up leaving (where would she go?) and it does seem a bit rude after how supportive Gail has been recently but I suppose it is inkeeping with the selfish personas of Kylie and David.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's probably a little bewildered bless her, having realised she's living with a pair of lizards.

She's maybe a tad scared too, in case she inadvertently upsets that frowning bloke who dishes out face-slaps that leave you looking like you've received the biggest almighty beating of your life.

Understandable really.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read in one of the soap mags that David and Kylie start to become annoyed by Gail's constant presence in the house and David leaves a list of Gail's faults lying around for her to find and get the message. I doubt that she will actually end up leaving (where would she go?) and it does seem a bit rude after how supportive Gail has been recently but I suppose it is inkeeping with the selfish personas of Kylie and David.

In that case I hope, something about the mortgage comes to light and that the house still belongs to her. It was never explained how David managed to get the house without him even step inside a bank to arrange a mortgage.