Options

Janet - and some called Mischa ARROGANT!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Janet who. Now that is what I call arrogant, no humility in her interviews

Comments

• Options
    MartynMac123MartynMac123 Posts: 3,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldnt agree more.

And the way she shrugged her shoulders after dermot said something was just like wow.
  • Options
    Ghost MisguidedGhost Misguided Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be silly, Mischa's the arrogant one.
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radiofan wrote: »

Misha is arrogant, even her mentor said it and she knows her a lot better than you or I.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shy wee girlie went home. feisty flora doesn`t suit her.
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Janet doesn't go around eating peoples poor rodent pets!!! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Shy!!!Wot a cheeky arrogant little girl......We are seeing the right side of Janet now!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misha is arrogant, even her mentor said it and she knows her a lot better than you or I.:rolleyes:

Show me the evidence where Kelly said that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shy wee girlie went home. feisty flora doesn`t suit her.

Well Feisty is her....fact!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i disagree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Misha is a lovely girl....Fact...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Trust me Misha is a lady Janet really showed her true colours. Full of herself!!! And not very good at that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If either girl knows what they are and what they want then they are not arrogant, but self-assured and I like that in anyone.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I dont think either are arrgoant Misha comes across really genuine in interviews and in her video dairys and im not the biggest janet fan but i think she handled the press well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Why should Janet be humble? Compared to Mischa, Janet is an angel.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    at least Misha has been true to herself since day one, whereas Janet has been portrayed as the shy sweet little girl act, which she is not - she's normal!
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffyjj wrote: »
    Trust me Misha is a lady Janet really showed her true colours. Full of herself!!! And not very good at that

Seems some have forgotten the filthy look Misha gave other contestants a couple of weeks ago.:D
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    I think she coped really well with their questions, and the obvious intent was to show her in a different light. Not allowing yourself to be put in a box is admirable, and not at all "arrogant".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems some have forgotten the filthy look Misha gave other contestants a couple of weeks ago.:D

she didn't give any dirty looks to the others. i saw the xtra factor. i think you saw something different.

Well we'll see what the Sun and the Daily Mail have to say about Janet in their newspapapers
  • Options
    _Zd_Phoenix__Zd_Phoenix_ Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    Bores me how quick you all are to label acts you don't like as much arrogant whenever there's a random look you don't like or someone actually dares to say something with confidence.

Happens every year . . . and I think the charge belongs more to the people who make it, rather than to the acts themselves.
  • Options
    Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You say arrogant as if it's something wrong. Arrogance is great - most decent singers & artists have had a hefty chunk of arrogance about them.

Good on them, as long as they're quite good. Most of the US contestsants this year, would have every right to be arrogant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You say arrogant as if it's something wrong. Arrogance is great - most decent singers & artists have had a hefty chunk of arrogance about them.

Good on them, as long as they're quite good. Most of the US contestsants this year, would have every right to be arrogant.

i think your mixing arrogance with confidence, janet came over as defensive and arrogant . Mischa is confident and classy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is so boooooooooring.

Who cares? The press are all lowlifes. Someone needs to give them a kick up the a**e. Janet is learning to deal with such people. There's not one of you on this thread that have had to deal with journo's trying to bully you. They are the most two-faced people in the world.

If you actually listened to what Janet was saying it was that she's not willing to comporomise just to suck up to the press or the X-Factor.

It might even lose her the competition but at least she will leave with her self-respect.

Hurray for Janet. I'm sure she doesn't give a stuff about your petty criticism.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    at least Misha has been true to herself since day one, whereas Janet has been portrayed as the shy sweet little girl act, which she is not - she's normal!

Ino people at Bootcamp and Misha is the nicest girl....Janets a fake
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is so boooooooooring.

Who cares? The press are all lowlifes. Someone needs to give them a kick up the a**e. Janet is learning to deal with such people. There's not one of you on this thread that have had to deal with journo's trying to bully you. They are the most two-faced people in the world.

If you actually listened to what Janet was saying it was that she's not willing to comporomise just to suck up to the press or the X-Factor.

It might even lose her the competition but at least she will leave with her self-respect.

Hurray for Janet. I'm sure she doesn't give a stuff about your petty criticism.

wrong it's not just a singing contest, it's a popularity contest, she came over badly, the public don't like arrogance, as regards self respect, this is the wrong reality show for her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

;0 her true colours came out tonight alright:))