Back to Camelot: Season 4 - Knights, Camelot, Agravaine!

Comments

• SmintSmint Posts: 4,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myselfandi wrote: »
    lol, no. If you had a 16-year old son,
    *shudder*
    lyou would know that they're dressed as Ken and Ryo from Streetfighters.

If you say so . . . don't have a clue! :D
    Here's a Halloween partypic of the entire iZombie cast and one of the writers. And for the heck of it, a pic of Eoin at his staff Halloween party :D.

And there's this one

We had a conversation on twitter about his wearing a dress, he confirmed that decorum was hard work and that he'd been kicked out of finishing school :D

Yay for Gillian Anderson! There's hope for us cougars yet ;)

And . . . I leave you with this blast from the past :D
  • myselfandimyselfandi Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Smint wrote: »
    We had a conversation on twitter about his wearing a dress, he confirmed that decorum was hard work and that he'd been kicked out of finishing school :D

Thought that might be you in that twitter convo. ;-)

I am curious when he's getting back to New Mexico. They've already put out casting calls for some of the parts. Meanwhile, with that beard, Eoin isn't quite ready for filming. Guess he's waiting until the last minute.
    And . . . I leave you with this blast from the past :D

He looks so much better now. Or he will when he trims that beard.^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought that might be you in that twitter convo. ;-)

My secret is out ;)
    I am curious when he's getting back to New Mexico. They've already put out casting calls for some of the parts. Meanwhile, with that beard, Eoin isn't quite ready for filming. Guess he's waiting until the last minute.

Soon, by the sounds of it! Was saying this morning that he was going to have to learn how to spell that place in New Mexico again :(
    He looks so much better now. Or he will when he trims that beard.^_^

Yep, there's definitely an optimal beard length, isn't there? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And . . . he's back in America :cry:
    Forum Member
    @eoincmacken
    @DanielleDVreede they made me shave minutes later. I resisted. I lost.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colin appearing in episode three of The Fall (episode 1 tonight) :)
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are you all doing? I can't believe it's been nearly 2 years since Merlin finished. Where has the time gone?! :o
  • NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are you all doing? I can't believe it's been nearly 2 years since Merlin finished. Where has the time gone?! :o
    Hi Keren!! :D I'm fine, I was actually just coming to drag up the thread and post Eoin's magnificent beard. *Swoons*
    How are you? How's the dissertation going? Wow 2 years since we were bracing ourselves for the worst finale to a series ever! :o That's too scary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natarhi wrote: »
    Hi Keren!! :D I'm fine, I was actually just coming to drag up the thread and post Eoin's magnificent beard. *Swoons*
    How are you? How's the dissertation going? Wow 2 years since we were bracing ourselves for the worst finale to a series ever! :o That's too scary.

Oh my God! That is disgusting! It actually makes me feel sick, eurgh. Why would he want to ruin his face with that monstrosity? :cry:

Don't mention the d word, I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist. :D
  • MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to know all is well!

I really haven't missed MERLIN. It's ironic that just as MERLIN ended, TV in the states has seen a resurgence in such shows.

Ever since it went off air, there's been an explosion of genre shows. It used to be I had to wait 3 days or so to watch a new sci-fi/horror/fantasy show that wasn't on DVD. Now, I can see at least one a night. And, it doesn't look like it'll stop anytime soon. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God! That is disgusting! It actually makes me feel sick, eurgh. Why would he want to ruin his face with that monstrosity? :cry:

Don't mention the d word, I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist. :D
    Are you trying to wind me up? >:( I love it (although he doesn't have it anymore anyway as he's back filming series 2 of the Night Shift :cry:)

Ok I won't mention the d-word. Have you been watching Colin in The Fall? According to my sister he has a nice amount of muscle on him now, and an Irish accent.
    MikeAP001 wrote: »

I really haven't missed MERLIN. It's ironic that just as MERLIN ended, TV in the states has seen a resurgence in such shows.

Ever since it went off air, there's been an explosion of genre shows. It used to be I had to wait 3 days or so to watch a new sci-fi/horror/fantasy show that wasn't on DVD. Now, I can see at least one a night. And, it doesn't look like it'll stop anytime soon. :D
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the Merlin legacy Mike. I have to say I haven't missed Merlin that much either (maybe they secretly did me a favour by butchering the end), but I do miss our old discussion threads. They were the best part of watching the show. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you trying to wind me up? >:( I love it (although he doesn't have it anymore anyway as he's back filming series 2 of the Night Shift :cry:)

Well thank god for that! No-one should be allowed to have that amount of facial hair.
    Ok I won't mention the d-word. Have you been watching Colin in The Fall? According to my sister he has a nice amount of muscle on him now, and an Irish accent.

No I haven't, I keep forgetting about it. I'll have to watch it on iplayer if it's still on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colin's in tomorrow's episode of The Fall so you haven't missed him yet

I think that's about the extent of beard length on Eoin . . . I prefer it just a bit shorter. And I do have December's calendar picture when there was no hair at all. Pretty much anywhere . . .

Still don't think I've recovered from the finale of Merlin - it's ruined Christmas Eve for me. Ruined it. Forever.

Hope everyone is well - Cadiva is definitely on the mend and up about walking (but not watching The Fall). Anyone watching Remember Me? Now that IS scary! :o

And talking of scary, our very own Bradley is going to play the grown up Damien in the follow up to The Omen. Who's going to watch THAT then? :D
    Forum Member

I haven't missed 'Merlin' but I have missed the characters and the actors that played them them.
    Colin's in tomorrow's episode of The Fall so you haven't missed him yet ...Cadiva is definitely on the mend and up about walking (but not watching The Fall).

[shifty eyes] Spoiler then for Colin in The Fall. For those of us too wimpy to watch The Fall in its entirety, here's a youtube clip compiling his scenes from episode 4, here..
    And talking of scary, our very own Bradley is going to play the grown up Damien in the follow up to The Omen. Who's going to watch THAT then? :D

Me. With my husband. And with all the lights on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well thank god for that! No-one should be allowed to have that amount of facial hair.
    It really isn't that much hair. I never knew you had such a problem with beards.
    No I haven't, I keep forgetting about it. I'll have to watch it on iplayer if it's still on.
    It should be, they'll keep it up for at least a week after the series ends.
    Colin's in tomorrow's episode of The Fall so you haven't missed him yet
    I thought he was in episode 3? That would have been last week. :confused:
    I think that's about the extent of beard length on Eoin . . . I prefer it just a bit shorter. And I do have December's calendar picture when there was no hair at all. Pretty much anywhere . . .
    I like it both that length and shorter, anything from messy stubble up really. ;)
    Oh yes, happy December for Smint. :D
    Still don't think I've recovered from the finale of Merlin - it's ruined Christmas Eve for me. Ruined it. Forever.

Hope everyone is well - Cadiva is definitely on the mend and up about walking (but not watching The Fall). Anyone watching Remember Me? Now that IS scary! :o

Bah! They can't ruin my Christmas Eve the f*ckers. >:( I simply refuse to recognise their ending, it's like a bad dream at this point.

Yay! That's great news on Cadiva. If she's up to reading messages then pass on that we're thinking of her.

What??! Bradley's actually doing something??? :o:p I won't be watching though, I don't do horror.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't missed 'Merlin' but I have missed the characters and the actors that played them them.

I've missed them all - the programme and the characters (I'm such a sad sack :cry: )
    [shifty eyes] Spoiler then for Colin in The Fall. For those of us too wimpy to watch The Fall in its entirety, here's a youtube clip compiling his scenes from episode 4, here..

Won't watch, won't watch, won't watch (not until afterwards anyway ;))
    Me. With my husband. And with all the lights on.

Me too. But without husband (not his thing at all) and in the dark. With the cat for company. And a cushion to hide behind :D
    I thought he was in episode 3? That would have been last week.

Definitely episode 4 tonight - I was misled! :)
    I like it both that length and shorter, anything from messy stubble up really.
    Oh yes, happy December for Smint. :D

I'd be much stricter on his beard length if I had my way with him ;)
    Bah! They can't ruin my Christmas Eve the f*ckers. >:( I simply refuse to recognise their ending, it's like a bad dream at this point.

I try to ignore the contents of the episode - but I can't erase the feelings of rage and distress it caused :cry:
    Yay! That's great news on Cadiva. If she's up to reading messages then pass on that we're thinking of her.

Will do!
    What??! Bradley's actually doing something??? :o:p I won't be watching though, I don't do horror.

Given that the previous child actor had very dark hair, I wonder if he's going to be staying dark
  • Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's it? Those are the entire scenes he is in in ep 4? Well, he looks as gorgeous as ever - unspeakably f***able actually - and it gladdens my heart to hear his voice, but if those are all of his scenes in ep 4, I am glad that I gave up on The Fall after watching the first 10 mins of ep 1. It really wasn't worth it, just for that! Anyway, I'm hooked on my dirty little annual pleasure, I'm A Celebrity, so I won't be watching tonight.

Hi everyone! Nice to 'see' you all. :)

I'm glad for Bradley that he has another acting role but the programme doesn't interest me so I won't be watching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avi8 wrote: »
    That's it? Those are the entire scenes he is in in ep 4? Well, he looks as gorgeous as ever - unspeakably f***able actually - and it gladdens my heart to hear his voice, but if those are all of his scenes in ep 4, I am glad that I gave up on The Fall after watching the first 10 mins of ep 1. It really wasn't worth it, just for that! Anyway, I'm hooked on my dirty little annual pleasure, I'm A Celebrity, so I won't be watching tonight.

Well, he's in the cast list for episodes 4, 5 and 6 so there may be more. I'll be watching so I'll let you know if he gets his kit off . . . but given that it's set in Belfast and seems to be permanently raining, I'm guessing he won't ;)
    I'm glad for Bradley that he has another acting role but the programme doesn't interest me so I won't be watching.

No idea if/when it will be shown in the UK so none of us over here may get the opportunity! But no doubt there'll be plenty of publicity material around for you to perve over, I mean, study in depth from a purely artistic point of view :)

Cadiva has a potential discharge from hospital date of the 22nd and so may be back on line after that. I did point out that hearing that was a MUCH better Christmas present than the one Merlin gave us two years ago ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that the previous child actor had very dark hair, I wonder if he's going to be staying dark
    Ugh, probably. Doesn't suit him at all. :p

Hi everyone! Nice to 'see' you all. :)
    BIB-:D Nice to 'see' you too Avi, and that you haven't changed.
    Well, he's in the cast list for episodes 4, 5 and 6 so there may be more. I'll be watching so I'll let you know if he gets his kit off . . . but given that it's set in Belfast and seems to be permanently raining, I'm guessing he won't ;)
    I wouldn't be so fast to guess that Smint. ;-) I have it on good authority that during episode 6 he will be shirtless. In bed. :o
    Cadiva has a potential discharge from hospital date of the 22nd and so may be back on line after that. I did point out that hearing that was a MUCH better Christmas present than the one Merlin gave us two years ago ;)
    That's great news! :) I hope she makes it.
  • HorizonHorizon Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those who haven't seen The Tempest yet and were waiting for it to appear on the Globe's streaming service, no need as its on Sky Arts instead. It was on earlier today and it will next be on this Monday at an early 8am on Sky Arts 2.
  • HorizonHorizon Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree that the amount of stuff coming from the States is huge, but that doesn't make up for a decent home grown show like Merlin.

I hate Dr Who, won't mention Atlantis, so what else is there that's from this country in this genre? Nothing, that I know of.

The best sci-fi/fantasy shows like Merlin are not about the sci-fi/magic/monsters etc but about characters, which is why Merlin worked.
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope everyone is well - Cadiva is definitely on the mend and up about walking (but not watching The Fall).

I'm here!
  • LowriLowri Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    I'm here!

Hi! I'm glad to see you're back :) I've lost interest in these forums mostly but I have been stalking this thread and it sounds like you've been through the mill a bit :(

@Horizon, the only non-Doctor Who BBC drama I'm enjoying at the moment is the Musketeers. It's no Merlin but at it's best it's quite fun.
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lowri wrote: »
    Hi! I'm glad to see you're back :) I've lost interest in these forums mostly but I have been stalking this thread and it sounds like you've been through the mill a bit :(

@Horizon, the only non-Doctor Who BBC drama I'm enjoying at the moment is the Musketeers. It's no Merlin but at it's best it's quite fun.

Hiya Lowri, things have been a bit crap since last April yes but I'm back home now and on the road to recovery.
    Thanks everyone for your kind wishes while I've been away from DS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    I'm here!

Hurrah! Great to see you back! We've missed you (not as much as we miss Merlin, obviously, but even so, that's still absolutely LOADS :D )