The Walking Dead Series 5 (US PACE)

12346»

Comments

• Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved this episode since it starred two of my favourite characters.

Was nice seeing Atlanta again, and I smiled when we caught a glimpse of the tank from the very first episode. Going from the previews it looks like next week is going to be:
    A good old fashioned case of Rick and co show up with guns to ruin everyone's shit
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I like how they wove the flashbacks into the episode, filling in the blanks of Carol's adventures. We saw how she got clean before the reunion!

The escape by tumbling car was a bit of a stretch. Especially as it landed right way up.

And the fact that only a couple of Walkers followed them off the bridge. Or do the others possess enough cognitive ability to recognise that the fall would kill them?
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    And the fact that only a couple of Walkers followed them off the bridge. Or do the others possess enough cognitive ability to recognise that the fall would kill them?

More out of sight out of (decomposing) mind.

Once the van with the people in it had disappeared they lost interest in it and wandered off. The ones that fell were probably just too close to the edge and got knocked off.
  • The Icon V2The Icon V2 Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, i liked the mid season finale.. utterly heartbroken for Beth... i found her quite annoying but this season and the last bit of S4 she really came into her own!

Again, good to see Morgan at the end.

The Promo for Feb.. to me it kinda looked like they were heading back to the town the Governor built up