A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Favourite album of all time? I honestly couldn't pick one!

Okay top 5 then :p?
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha now that id like to see :p And its coming along im getting more confident about it :)

I bet ;) You're doing well! Just watching The National Lottery: In It To Win It. One of the questions was about a dog breed hybrid called a cockapoo (cross between cocker spaniel and some other dog). Did someone get inspiration from the airy-fairy one's hybrid animals? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet ;) You're doing well! Just watching The National Lottery: In It To Win It. One of the questions was about a dog breed hybrid called a cockapoo (cross between cocker spaniel and some other dog). Did someone get inspiration from the airy-fairy one's hybrid animals? :p

Thanks i've practically learnt half of the highway code i actually dreamed practicing the test :D And haha i love dog hybrids there is a Shipoo breed :D (Cocker-spaniel Shitzu) well if the lecturing fails there is a new career for her :D
    Forum Member
    Thanks i've practically learnt half of the highway code i actually dreamed practicing the test :D And haha i love dog hybrids there is a Shipoo breed :D (Cocker-spaniel Shitzu) well if the lecturing fails there is a new career for her :D

Well done :cool: I never knew that! Maybe I should tell her about the animal hybrid thing. She could make a fortune from it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done :cool: I never knew that! Maybe I should tell her about the animal hybrid thing. She could make a fortune from it :D

I suggest you consider doing it its relatively easy to learn and when it's done it's done it last for a certain period so you can do ur prac when you have more time :) And i know it fits in with her abstract and nonsensical ramblings :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching Queens Of British Pop again i never tire of this documentary :p
    Forum Member
    I suggest you consider doing it its relatively easy to learn and when it's done it's done it last for a certain period so you can do ur prac when you have more time :) And i know it fits in with her abstract and nonsensical ramblings :p

Maybe in the summer when I've finished my exams. It does indeed :D Oh I got some good news - I got 73% for that IT Law essay I did before Christmas. I think I need to have tea and cupcakes with you know who sometime ;) Are you going to have some?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe in the summer when I've finished my exams. It does indeed :D Oh I got some good news - I got 73% for that IT Law essay I did before Christmas. I think I need to have tea and cupcakes with you know who sometime ;) Are you going to have some?

i'll be sure to remind you :p And well done you are acing your course i feel we have a future Solicitor on our hands :) And that sounds like an afternoon well spent :p And of course i always enjoy afternoon tea its the British in me :p
    Forum Member
    i'll be sure to remind you :p And well done you are acing your course i feel we have a future Solicitor on our hands :) And that sounds like an afternoon well spent :p And of course i always enjoy afternoon tea its the British in me :p

Do that ;) If you ever need legal advice, you know who to ask. Well I need to wait until I need help with my essay and then I'll pipe up the courage to go and see him. Have one tomorrow and have a fairy dust cupcake with it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do that ;) If you ever need legal advice, you know who to ask. Well I need to wait until I need help with my essay and then I'll pipe up the courage to go and see him. Have one tomorrow and have a fairy dust cupcake with it :D

Haha by the looks of it i may know just who to ask :) And you can always create a situation in which to see someone ;) And i will do i'll have a Lady Grey and a heavily iced slice of Cake after Sunday Lunch :p

Also on a side note totally in love with Kate Bush again totally my favourite artist ever :p
    Forum Member
    Haha by the looks of it i may know just who to ask :) And you can always create a situation in which to see someone ;) And i will do i'll have a Lady Grey and a heavily iced slice of Cake after Sunday Lunch :p

Also on a side note totally in love with Kate Bush again totally my favourite artist ever :p

Thanks :D How do I do that? Oh do that and enjoy it ;) Mum was just saying that she thinks you know who likes my work. Wonder what else he likes about me? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks :D How do I do that? Oh do that and enjoy it ;) Mum was just saying that she thinks you know who likes my work. Wonder what else he likes about me? ;)

Well from experience use a situation to your advantage you need to see him at some point so make it sooner rather than later i.e your in dire need of help and need assistance ASAP ;) And i will do :p And u never know just play it cool :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning guys how are we all ?
    Forum Member
    Well from experience use a situation to your advantage you need to see him at some point so make it sooner rather than later i.e your in dire need of help and need assistance ASAP ;) And i will do :p And u never know just play it cool :p

I'll have to come up with something ;) Did you have your tea and cupcakes yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll have to come up with something ;) Did you have your tea and cupcakes yet?

Just having my tea now no cupcake though :( also just took 3 mock tests for my theory passed them all with 3-7 wrong need to do my hazards though as both need to be passed to pass it all.
    Forum Member
    Just having my tea now no cupcake though :( also just took 3 mock tests for my theory passed them all with 3-7 wrong need to do my hazards though as both need to be passed to pass it all.

Better make or buy some then! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better make or buy some then! :p

Haha i luckily just found two in the Cupboard :D

Listening to Kate Bush- Aerial such a joyous album :)
    Forum Member
    Haha i luckily just found two in the Cupboard :D

Listening to Kate Bush- Aerial such a joyous album :)

Ah you're saved then :D I was watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on ITV earlier. Was good fun!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah you're saved then :D I was watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on ITV earlier. Was good fun!

Haha I watched it too :D
    Forum Member
    Haha I watched it too :D

What did you think? Did you see McGonagall transform out of her cat form in their first Transfiguration class? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did you think? Did you see McGonagall transform out of her cat form in their first Transfiguration class? :D

I thought cannot it will be 12 years old this year :eek::p And i did wondered if you knew her :p
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone?
    Forum Member
    I thought cannot it will be 12 years old this year :eek::p And i did wondered if you knew her :p

Nearly as old as Windows XP! Maybe I do ;) I thought her cat form was black though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well my current location is Swansea South Wales i can't speak for anyone else :D
    Forum Member
    Well my current location is Swansea South Wales i can't speak for anyone else :D

Huh?? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.