Options

Where did Wayne think he was ???

BadSignalBadSignal Posts: 290
Forum Member
I Loved Wayne thanking everyone for coming and wishing everyone a safe journey home ( Where on earth did he think he was ) Does he forget that he is on tv, Its hard for Ant and Dec to keep control sometimes.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    BadSignal wrote: »
    I Loved Wayne thanking everyone for coming and wishing everyone a safe journey home ( Where on earth did he think he was ) Does he forget that he is on tv, Its hard for Ant and Dec to keep control sometimes.

Obviously thought it was his own show. He already thinks he's a star. Could he be any more over confident and conceited?
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously thought it was his own show. He already thinks he's a star. Could he be any more over confident and conceited?

So glad there are others who think the same as me. He really thinks he has this in the bag. Don't think he was the judges choice either by the looks on their faces when he got through.
  • Options
    LauraLSLauraLS Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He makes me laugh.

That Alex the sword man, there's something about him that I can't put my finger on... :p
  • Options
    qwerty_1234qwerty_1234 Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He 100% wasn't the chosen act last night - I think ideally they'd have had the sword man and the dancing couple. Wayne was thrown out second on, singing the cursed talent show song "That's Life". If they wanted him through, they could have easily swapped Wayne and the other singing lady in the running order to do him a few more favours.

The problem is, Wayne is extremely likable, he does a good job of what he does and his genre of music always does well on BGT. I was expecting him top three, but didn't expect him to win.
  • Options
    Elvisfan4evaElvisfan4eva Posts: 15,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is, he'll be even more over confident now and will think he can go on and win!!
  • Options
    EmolgaEmolga Posts: 47,287
    Forum Member

An award ceremony, but instead of winning an award, he won a place in the BGT final.

It was obviously meant to be a joke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    He was terrible! I couldn't believe it when they said he'd won his heat. I've heard better singers who were drunk in a pub.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved that he wasn't the usual stage school brat, he was himself on stage and that's refreshing.
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    He was a bit high on life I thought it was quite sweet
  • Options
    goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he is being nice
  • Options
    ThugAngelThugAngel Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smug danny dyer cockney geezer wannabe
  • Options
    CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand him gutted he got through.

However with his style of singing I think he could win as this style always does well for some reason
  • Options
    chuffsterchuffster Posts: 8,816
    Forum Member
    Wank Sinatra...
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just his banter - think he is quite natural and fun.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cocky little sh*t
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him. He was just having a joke with Ant and Dec. He seems like a laugh!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He 100% wasn't the chosen act last night - I think ideally they'd have had the sword man and the dancing couple. Wayne was thrown out second on, singing the cursed talent show song "That's Life". If they wanted him through, they could have easily swapped Wayne and the other singing lady in the running order to do him a few more favours.

The problem is, Wayne is extremely likable, he does a good job of what he does and his genre of music always does well on BGT. I was expecting him top three, but didn't expect him to win.

I am not a fan of him. I just like his singing voice.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gemsmummy wrote: »
    So glad there are others who think the same as me. He really thinks he has this in the bag. Don't think he was the judges choice either by the looks on their faces when he got through.

I agree. I don't think he's that good anyway.
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member

he must have been in his own world for that moment