Spanish kids song

123457»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    lmannix wrote: »
    Not that one.This has loads of actions, like saluting, sticking out thumbs and bums and turning around in circles.
    Mad I know but she is still singing the 1st few words and making up the rest.One of the 1st few words is "Compania", where all the kids salute with hand to forehead.
    I've tried all the usual haunts but still no joy.

i track id'd it spelt like tsjoe tsjoe wa
    Forum Member
    Ragnarak wrote: »
    Sorry for the bumping but I'm currently looking everywhere for this song and can't find it.

We heard it at a hotel mini-disco in Menorca and I think the CD was called B.O.O.M.S and included a load of kids party songs (mimic man, meuva la colita, etc).

It's really the penguin one that starts with "Compania!" that we want to find though.

i track id'd it spelt like tsjoe tsjoe wa
    Forum Member
    i've got a few songs i liked from over there like such as tsjoe tsjoe wa (chichuua) el tren , we wanna party, veo veo , chocolate, mueve la colita, la bomba . there a song i liked which went " well well well welcome to the island well well well the canary island " they also list the islands in the song do anyone know name and artist
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHsYUQhzXrU

Here's the link on you tube for that annoying song !!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Sorry to bring up an old thread......but we've come bck from France and one of the songs we're trying to find is where the girls step forward and shout "asssiii asssiii" then the males come forward and shout a more manly version......can't even think on how to spell it in google / you tube!!!

Thanks in advance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    It goes something like this: moratorita bonita rita moratorita bonita rita .... Audio clip here: http://www.piksu.com/mikko/morapolita.mp3
    Kids thank you for any idea what is this track
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Does any one know of a kids song with words superstar in it we heard it in out hotel in Majorca over and over again I can't seen to find the name of it when I goggle it does any one know