A 'he should win' moment.

patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So I've come full circle with Nick. His genuine mirth tonight at the rest of them giving themselves constipation as the money clock ran down reminded me why I loved him so much in the beginning. His relationship with Harry is all kinds of odd - from what we've seen - but both of them (and Joel) are, for me, streets ahead of the rest in terms of being relatable, intelligent and watchable hms.

Comments

• Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I'd still put Joel ahead of Nick but I am starting to remember why he was my #1 for a long time. I didn't like him not getting the fact that Harry wasn't upset about him being nominated (he kept saying it was "part of the game") but rather it was Cristian dragging her into his reasons for nominating Nick.

I liked his mirth (smiles and silent laughter) about the prize fund dropping. He takes being nominated well and I didn't see him going for the buzzer. I'm liking him more but Joel is still my favorite.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I'd still put Joel ahead of Nick but I am starting to remember why he was my #1 for a long time. I didn't like him not getting the fact that Harry wasn't upset about him being nominated (he kept saying it was "part of the game") but rather it was Cristian dragging her into his reasons for nominating Nick.

I liked his mirth (smiles and silent laughter) about the prize fund dropping. He takes being nominated well and I didn't see him going for the buzzer. I'm liking him more but Joel is still my favorite.

That's what I was going to say. >:( ;-)