What Would You Do? - Brimmingham, monday 29th audtions.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
Forum Member
Hello i was wondering what you would do...would you complain?
ok, so i went to the brimmingham monday audtions, i had traveled from norwich to get there, and i had proity tickets..which it said on there we have a seat if we arrive 1 hour before, fair enough, we got there at 12 , doors open at 13.15, we approched a tall,blonde hair young guy, and told him we had proity tickets,,ect.. he said we had no chance and was very rude to us and tried telling us to go away, i stayed clam and tried explaining again about the tickets...he just kept been very rude to me and my group...i walked off very upset at the way he was talknig to us, and another applause store lady came up to me and said 'you ok?' i explained about my tickets and that i couldn'rt understand why we could not get in...she told me to walk round to the front of the icc and see someone round there, because there was no promblem we had done what was said on the ticket.
We got round the front, someone called phil showed us where to go, and got our hand stamped, so me and my group was there having a laugh waiting, taking photos ect..when tall blonde haired guy walked round and saw us standing there, and shouted 'what are these people doing in there!!!' ..phil came over and said ' er its fine they got proity tickets', tall blonde hair guy started been rude again and trying to get us out of the queue, phil kept saying it's fine they got proity tickets,' and in the end pulled him away.

We got in the icc and got seated, when tall blonde haired guy walked inside and spoke to another guy and was talking about us, pointing and snarling at us, we felt very uneasy and on edge all day thinking we was gonig to get kicked out of the icc, he was rude and very unhelpful.
would you complain to applause store about him?
does anyone remeber his name?
thanks xx

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    He was a bit of an idiot at the bham auditions! Going to manc tomorrow so ill keep an eye out for a name badge!
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would write a letter ti the director of Appaulse store
    If you said how nice Phil is and what you told us they would find out who the guy who was nasty to you is and it get taken from there
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the blond one, the one who looked like Rhydian? If so he was at the London auditions. Didnt have a problem with him - in fact all the Applause Store staff were pretty good considering the amount of abuse they were getting.

Id just send an email explaining the problems you had - be better if you could get a name though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »
    Was the blond one, the one who looked like Rhydian? If so he was at the London auditions. Didnt have a problem with him - in fact all the Applause Store staff were pretty good considering the amount of abuse they were getting.

Id just send an email explaining the problems you had - be better if you could get a name though.

rydian is what we nicknamed him :D

the rest of the staff were very nice! and all the other shows i have been to i never had a problem! thats why i got membership.

THANKS TO ALL replys xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    jensmile wrote: »
    He was a bit of an idiot at the bham auditions! Going to manc tomorrow so ill keep an eye out for a name badge!

thanks x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Sorry couldn't get a name! He seemed much calmer and nicer in manc thou, perhaps because the auditions r coming to an end!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man with the white hair (Rhydian) was the g*t who told my 13 year old son he was to young and told us to leave the queue in Manchester! Still really upset about it :( But I did walk out of the taxi to see Cheryl Cole arrive at the venue... Still really disappointed though.