Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Lol @ This Thread

Really...... Lol
  • waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex intimate with men was raised before he married Katie Price in this blind http://blindgossip.com/?p=11838.

Most people guessed it was him (after they'd figured out HolyMoly was a UK site)
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is wrong with her? Why does she feel the need to publicly broadcast this? If it'd had been brought to her or there was some sort of rumours she had to address, I could see where she was coming from, but this is just bringing things up that needn't be and should be kept private. Firstly she needs to think of her daughter, and secondly, no matter what Alex has done, whether he's gay, or whatever, it's his place to tell the public, not hers.

She does seem to feel the need to live her life in public and not in private, as do many reality show types : Peter Andre, Katie Price, Kerry Katona, Denise Welch etc.
  • Donk25Donk25 Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex Reid is bisexual? well I never knew that:eek:;)
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mega mouth doesn't do hints or subtlety, does she?:confused:

No, but I think she might have slightly mentioned he likes it up the jacksey with a voddy bottle.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/katie-price-says-she-once-stuck-vodka-bottle-alex-reids-arse-because-love63526
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she will win I'm A Celeb and marry declan Donnelly - just you wait and see
    Or Peter Andre
    Poor Declan Donnelly. I think she's already tried her hand with Peter Andre and got knocked back. Wasn't she one of his very good friends at some point?
  • Chabby_BoonaChabby_Boona Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donk25 wrote: »
    Alex Reid is bisexual? well I never knew that:eek:;)

Only when dressed as a woman, I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but I think she might have slightly mentioned he likes it up the jacksey with a voddy bottle.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/katie-price-says-she-once-stuck-vodka-bottle-alex-reids-arse-because-love63526

I wonder if he'll upgrade to a traffic cone?
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    This girl drives me up the wall. Quite honestly she got pregnant with Alex a few months after they met each other. She did not know him or even bother to have safe sex. After all the headlines we have read about how she could not have children, due to excessive dieting, this is the story she discussed at length on This Morning, Loose Women etc basically anyone who would pay her a fee and than bang she is pregnant. She makes her money by discussing every aspect of her life (who cares really) was weeping on This Morning but nobody actually asked her how long she knew Alex before getting pregnant. She is stupid, will do anything to make easy money and basically the whole "relationship" was a money-earner for both her and Alex. I just pity the poor baby who will be "sold" to the highest bidder for pics etc. Appalling. She is so needy and inadequate, the last person to be a single mother. No doubt there will be more super fast "relationships" only for them to dissolve, more pics and interviews of sad depressed Chantelle. YAWN
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    She does seem to feel the need to live her life in public and not in private, as do many reality show types : Peter Andre, Katie Price, Kerry Katona, Denise Welch etc.

It is how she earns her living. She SELLS every aspect of her life. She gets around five hundred pounds for a few minutes interview so she is laughing all the way to the bank. The "relationship" was a money-earner for both Alex and Chantelle. If she did not discuss her love life, what on earth would Chantelle talk about????????We have already had the "I cannot have children" drama, what is next???? Perhaps the media will actually get the message that most of us just do not care what happens to the likes of Chantelle, Kate, Kerry Katona etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This girl drives me up the wall. Quite honestly she got pregnant with Alex a few months after they met each other. She did not know him or even bother to have safe sex. After all the headlines we have read about how she could not have children, due to excessive dieting, this is the story she discussed at length on This Morning, Loose Women etc basically anyone who would pay her a fee and than bang she is pregnant. She makes her money by discussing every aspect of her life (who cares really) was weeping on This Morning but nobody actually asked her how long she knew Alex before getting pregnant. She is stupid, will do anything to make easy money and basically the whole "relationship" was a money-earner for both her and Alex. I just pity the poor baby who will be "sold" to the highest bidder for pics etc. Appalling. She is so needy and inadequate, the last person to be a single mother. No doubt there will be more super fast "relationships" only for them to dissolve, more pics and interviews of sad depressed Chantelle. YAWN

Not so much now as the 'reality star' is fading fast but she is a classic example of someone being truly liked by the public and not taking the hint when its over.

the way the pair of them acted on various shows just after they got together was just cringe TV at its very worse.I dont know if all these recent TV interviews are linked to maybe a stint in IAC or maybe another Bigbrother.Or shes hoping C5 will give her a fly on the wall show but its UK at its very worse when the best they can offer viewers is Chantelle talking about something only she cares about...:eek:

It all started going wrong when she basically became a clone of Jordan having the big boobs.not looking like she washed in a month with the overdose of fake tan and basically falling out of every nightclub she could find.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is how she earns her living. She SELLS every aspect of her life. She gets around five hundred pounds for a few minutes interview so she is laughing all the way to the bank. The "relationship" was a money-earner for both Alex and Chantelle. If she did not discuss her love life, what on earth would Chantelle talk about????????We have already had the "I cannot have children" drama, what is next???? Perhaps the media will actually get the message that most of us just do not care what happens to the likes of Chantelle, Kate, Kerry Katona etc.

Add natalie cassidy to that list.You forgot about the heart problem which could have caused her to die in childbirth. funny because of this condition they did not give her a caesarean.
    I do hope the rumours about her going into the jungle are untrue, she would be a nightmare in there.
    surely the paps will tire of her miserable face soon. Who buys the rubbish she appears in.?I expect she gets a big fee from OK, how many people on here buy it?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the worst thing Chantelle ever did was win BB. She seemed a nice but dim girl when she was in the BB house and did appear to be likeable. She rushed into marriage with Preston as it seemed she only had 15 minutes in the spotlight and she wanted to strike while the iron was hot, so to speak.
    That marriage was always going to end in tears but, rather than shrug her shoulders, be happy that she'd made a lot of money for so little and walking away with dignity, she appeared to have fallen in love with the idea of fame and become lost in showbiz.

Since then, she's lurched from one disaster to the next, making a holy show of herself along the way and seeming to never learn from any previous mistakes. She's not a young girl any more but she's continuing to try and milk a world that she doesn't appear to be mentally strong enough for but it seems like the idea of fading away into obscurity is one she can't deal with. She's no Pwicey to whom insults and abuse are water off a ducks back, as long as she's being talked about, she appears to be quite fragile and sensitive to what people think of her.

Her life should be a salutary lesson for young people in that being a zeleb is a sad and desperate existence. But while we've got muppets claiming that being on tv is the be all and end of of ambition and that anyone who isn't on tv is 'jellus' of those who are, then no one will learn anything and there will be a long queue of other nice but dim girls and boys just waiting to step into her shoes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think the worst thing Chantelle ever did was win BB. She seemed a nice but dim girl when she was in the BB house and did appear to be likeable. She rushed into marriage with Preston as it seemed she only had 15 minutes in the spotlight and she wanted to strike while the iron was hot, so to speak.
    That marriage was always going to end in tears but, rather than shrug her shoulders, be happy that she'd made a lot of money for so little and walking away with dignity, she appeared to have fallen in love with the idea of fame and become lost in showbiz.

Since then, she's lurched from one disaster to the next, making a holy show of herself along the way and seeming to never learn from any previous mistakes. She's not a young girl any more but she's continuing to try and milk a world that she doesn't appear to be mentally strong enough for but it seems like the idea of fading away into obscurity is one she can't deal with. She's no Pwicey to whom insults and abuse are water off a ducks back, as long as she's being talked about, she appears to be quite fragile and sensitive to what people think of her.

Her life should be a salutary lesson for young people in that being a zeleb is a sad and desperate existence. But while we've got muppets claiming that being on tv is the be all and end of of ambition and that anyone who isn't on tv is 'jellus' of those who are, then no one will learn anything and there will be a long queue of other nice but dim girls and boys just waiting to step into her shoes.

Great post Blondie, she has messed up her life as you say since she won CBB,I am sure preston latched onto her as he could see there was fame and cash ahead for him. They were totally unsuited he is quite intelligent and chantelle is not.
    I think she will not last much longer in the celeb market herself but, I can see little Dolly being touted out to whoever will pay for her photos. poor little girl I dread to think what the future holds for her.
    Matching mummy and Dolly clothes, copious pages of every milestone in her life in OK.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Great post Blondie, she has messed up her life as you say since she won CBB,I am sure preston latched onto her as he could see there was fame and cash ahead for him. They were totally unsuited he is quite intelligent and chantelle is not.
    I think she will not last much longer in the celeb market herself but, I can see little Dolly being touted out to whoever will pay for her photos. poor little girl I dread to think what the future holds for her.
    Matching mummy and Dolly clothes, copious pages of every milestone in her life in OK.:rolleyes:

Blondie X's posts that she knows, that she has compassion, and tells it like it is.

Chatelle, needs to kill triviality tv.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly don't Nik Chantelle is the delicate little flower some think.she loves the fame and the paps chasing her and is happy as long as they are following her. That's why she is hawking her story around as much as she can now... If she was so fragile she would shit the front door and close the curtains and not leave home
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly don't Nik Chantelle is the delicate little flower some think.she loves the fame and the paps chasing her and is happy as long as they are following her. That's why she is hawking her story around as much as she can now... If she was so fragile she would shit the front door and close the curtains and not leave home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQ5MzSfyYo&feature=related
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This ain't my first time at the rodeo....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKn00A40uWE
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Add natalie cassidy to that list.You forgot about the heart problem which could have caused her to die in childbirth. funny because of this condition they did not give her a caesarean.
    I do hope the rumours about her going into the jungle are untrue, she would be a nightmare in there.
    surely the paps will tire of her miserable face soon. Who buys the rubbish she appears in.?I expect she gets a big fee from OK, how many people on here buy it?

This proves it's a load of BS about her heart, she probably only has a soft heart murmur which is harmless. I know someone who can't have caffeine of any sort as it increases her heart rate and she had to have a c section.

She is starting to really make me cross, I hope she watches Pride of Britain this week and reflects about how lucky she actually is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This proves it's a load of BS about her heart, she probably only has a soft heart murmur which is harmless. I know someone who can't have caffeine of any sort as it increases her heart rate and she had to have a c section.

She is starting to really make me cross, I hope she watches Pride of Britain this week and reflects about how lucky she actually is.

Perjurer herself in a court of law?

He has sex with men pretending he is a woman
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

:D:D Oh Betty!

PS. Stop giving Chantelle ideas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

of course she won't. she is so wrapped in her "own hell" she could not give a toss about anyone else.I saw some pictures of her today where she is looking so sad and washed out. She is being groomed well by the paps.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    of course she won't. she is so wrapped in her "own hell" she could not give a toss about anyone else.I saw some pictures of her today where she is looking so sad and washed out. She is being groomed well by the paps.:rolleyes:

You know what is next....bestiality.