MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wears ass pads :(
  • Options
    scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if Derek dies of a heart attack will all the suspects you can bet on be void? even himself as you can get 2/1 on himself atm.
  • Options
    sandydeesandydee Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scarpa1 wrote: »
    So if Derek dies of a heart attack will all the suspects you can bet on be void? even himself as you can get 2/1 on himself atm.

Well Derek branning is an option i presume if he dies of a heart attack that means he died himself and your paid out lol
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got to be hiding whatever it is in the back of his pants :o
  • Options
    scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandydee wrote: »
    Well Derek branning is an option i presume if he dies of a heart attack that means he died himself and your paid out lol

That's what i was thinking but you know the bookies they will says its natural causes that kills him,(which is not a betting option) not that he actually kills himself.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So obvious he has married another womem
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scarpa1 wrote: »
    That's what i was thinking but you know the bookies they will says its natural causes that kills him,(which is not a betting option) not that he actually kills himself.

When the betting was up first day i did a small bet on Joey because Derek wasn't an option he popped up a few wks later as one so i did bet on him. I suppose you could argue either way, they could claim the idea was he commits suicide and we could argue natural causes wasn't an option.
  • Options
    Superstar99Superstar99 Posts: 1,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another secret then. Its seems to be EE should be renamed as a whodunnit show, its stupidly full of secrets rather than substance to the story. What would have been better is if we had known that Max was seeing another woman all this time. This whole shock reveal stuff is getting very boring and repetitive now, its just like making up a story to fit the episode and this case a xmas special.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    William Hill paid out anyways :)