[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't view it because I'm in England :(
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    Well said Anna! Where is David? Shouldnt he be telling everyone about the baby she aborted.

Why :confused: I don't see what that's got to do with it.

Anna needs to be locked up lashing out like that. Disgusting :mad:
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member

Sometimes justice needs to be dispensed harshly. Nice one, Anna. Give Rita a smack as well next time (and that Soup Kitchen dropout of a husband)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Do you think?

After Anna slapped Tina, I heard the cast, crew, canteen staff, passersby and the meercats formed a queue for their turn!

What about Eccles??? you know your buggered when Eccles wants to smack you! :eek:
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Tina deserves all she gets for stealing that baby from it's biological parents. anna was spot on.
    As for those harping on about assault, I wonder how calm and understanding you'd be is some tangerine came alone and stole your grandson from under your nose after taking your money...
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Erm... no one knows what happened before the slap was dished out, been a long time coming, besides tv slaps have always been popular.. Alexis / Crystal ...Pat/ Peggy and now the hero Anna lays one on the tangerine.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Tina deserves all she gets for stealing that baby from it's biological parents. anna was spot on.
    As for those harping on about assault, I wonder how calm and understanding you'd be is some tangerine came alone and stole your grandson from under your nose after taking your money...

Hear hear!
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's said she'll pay the money back. She isn't 'stealing' the baby she gave birth to. She is feeling the extreme protectiveness you do feel towards a child you have given birth to. Who would want to hand an innocent baby over to such a bunch as the Windass/Armstrongs?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    She's said she'll pay the money back. She isn't 'stealing' the baby she gave birth to. She is feeling the extreme protectiveness you do feel towards a child you have given birth to. Who would want to hand an innocent baby over to such a bunch as the Windass/Armstrongs?

Yup, and if i remember correctly, this was explained at the start that Tina might grow attached, so Izzy/Gary etc knew the risk. But now they are intent with seperating Tiny with a baby she gave birth to, so actually both sides are just as bad as each other...each want to take the baby off each other, leaving one party upset.

Izzy and Gary want to take the baby off Tina who is attached (which is natural considering the circumstances), but they know what it's like to have a baby taken from them, but even so they want to do the very same to Tina?
    They knew the risk, and should just accept things didn't work out ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Can't stand Anna. Would love to see her getting done for assault! I used to like her before all this, now I just think she's a nasty cow.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    She hits Tina in front of everyone in the Rovers http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/videos/comingup/fri21june830pm/

I completely understand Annas hurt and frustration, it's her first Grandson and Tina is causing unbearable pain to her son.
    Tina did the right thing keeping the baby! Proof that with the likes of Anna around the baby, little Joe wouldn't be safe.

Do you even watch Corrie? Tina has given her fair amount of slaps so is she unfit to have baby Jake?
    skp20040 wrote: »
    A woman slapping another woman in the circumstances of this scenario is not proof of a child being at risk at all, if it is then surely Tina should have the child removed from her as well after all she laid into Kirsty whilst she was pregnant and caused her to go in to labour.
    This!!!
    Mercury88 wrote: »
    Can't stand Anna. Would love to see her getting done for assault! I used to like her before all this, now I just think she's a nasty cow.

Anna is a great character, I think she portrays how most many mothers might react in circumstances like Anna is been faced with.

I didn't like Anna at first but now I think she is one of the most likeable characters.
  • Options
    LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Corrie are pulling out all the stops to get everyone on Tina's side! :rolleyes: Well this is one person that wont be swayed by their tactics!

Me neither ! Tina is a hard faced cow she only had the baby to get the money :mad:
  • Options
    nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't view the ideo...but if it is a slap after being provoked, that would be a charge of battery not assault. And if Tina pressed charges, most likely a police caution.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why :confused:I don't see what that's got to do with it.

A lot IMO. She thinks she is the only one good enough to bring up a baby, but FGS she got rid of one. That doesnt exactly make her a good mother. And no Anna doesnt need to be locked up, she cares about her son and she will fight for him, regardless of the history between the Windasses's and Tina's father.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes but the baby is not hers biologically. If Anna was such a bad mother regardless of the bad debt thing with Joe, SS wouldnt have let her adopt a vulnerable child like Faye. Owen in his own way stood by Katy when she got pregnant, regardless of the father being Chesney. IMO Windass/Armstrongs have shown a lot of support.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good, well done Anna :D
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't view the ideo...but if it is a slap after being provoked, that would be a charge of battery not assault. And if Tina pressed charges, most likely a police caution.

Video- is that because you entered your postcode and it told you no? It told me that. I just chose another area post code and it worked! Try a Manchester post code.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely love Anna and I'm amazed Tina has any sympathy on here. Whenever anybody confronts her she stands there with a blank stare and then mumbles something about not meaning to upset people as if it's a minor disagreement about her and Izzy wearing the same dress to a party or something. I don't know if it's because Michelle Keegan is a rubbish actress or whether it's the writing but she is coming across as one hard-faced little madame at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame Joe didnt smack Anna and Gary about when they refused to pay for the kitchen he installed, then maybe he wouldnt of died and Tina would of had someone to turn to when she was in a mess rather than being preyed upon and having these idiots buy her womb.

This baby should never of happened, Izzy and Gary where turned down from adopting with good reasons, but no they knew better and paid for a surrogate even when the advice warned them this might happen.

Now its possible Tina is suffering post natal depression or some such isue hence her actions, so how are the Windasses dealing with this, with threats of violence acts of violence and intimidation. Add to that Gary has no clue that the second they get the baby Izzy will throw him out and try and raise the kid alone. Who will Anna want to slap then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame Joe didnt smack Anna and Gary about when they refused to pay for the kitchen he installed, then maybe he wouldnt of died and Tina would of had someone to turn to when she was in a mess rather than being preyed upon and having these idiots buy her womb.

This baby should never of happened, Izzy and Gary where turned down from adopting with good reasons, but no they knew better and paid for a surrogate even when the advice warned them this might happen.

Now its possible Tina is suffering post natal depression or some such isue hence her actions, so how are the Windasses dealing with this, with threats of violence acts of violence and intimidation. Add to that Gary has no clue that the second they get the baby Izzy will throw him out and try and raise the kid alone. Who will Anna want to slap then?

Once Gary gets his name on the birth certificate, he will have equal rights.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    Once Gary gets his name on the birth certificate, he will have equal rights.

Oh I agree... but Izzy has none. But I may be wrong but it came across like Izzy wants to have the baby and cut Gary out and raise it on her own. I know Gary has moved back in but thats just a ploy to get the baby, Izzy has not forgiven Tina for trying to steal her man ... as she now sees it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I agree... but Izzy has none. But I may be wrong but it came across like Izzy wants to have the baby and cut Gary out and raise it on her own. I know Gary has moved back in but thats just a ploy to get the baby, Izzy has not forgiven Tina for trying to steal her man ... as she now sees it.

Izzy has no rights but Gary does only if Tina has him as the father on the birth certificate which I think Tina would do. It would be in Izzy's interest to make it up with Gary. Forget about Tina trying to steal her man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Do you even watch Corrie?

Yes.Why do you ask?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would anyone want to hand over a defenceless baby to that chavvy clan of thugs, I wouldn't, no matter how or who is legal guardian. Anna's original character coming out and how convenient that she has forgotten about her other 'child' the dreadful faye. I was shocked that she was even considered suitable for adopting given her background and lets face it she hasn't done a good job with her own son or faye.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina is not the most stable person ever. Tommy is not exactly father material. He keeps on getting into trouble. Tina has broken the immigration laws with her previous partner. Izzy is disabled but not a thug. When Gary came back from Afghanistan Anna was brilliant IMO.

Tina should hand over the baby to his rightful parents.