Forum Member
✭✭
Quite confused by that....

Comments

• Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we can live in hope :cool: but I just have a hunch it's gonna be Gina.
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina has just had an argument with Michael which means she will feature badly in the hl show shown during the live eviction show when most votes are cast. Sallie today has been quiet. I think Gina will go by a very narrow margin.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    After the last 2 HL shows that's hardly surprising.

And tonight we will get a replay of the snake stuff.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes we get it that youre 10000% sure Gina is going...
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    Gina has just had an argument with Michael which means she will feature badly in the hl show shown during the live eviction show when most votes are cast. Sallie today has been quiet. I think Gina will go by a very narrow margin.

It's apparently a small one, i doubt it will feature heavily in the highlights.

Sallie has been slagging off dexter today and went up to him telling him that he throws people under the bus and stuff.
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you changed your mind yet WHW?

I really hope Gina can stay... I'm going to put some more votes in to evict Sallie tonight, I actually think if Gina lays low she has a chance to stay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really hope Gina can stay... I'm going to put some more votes in to evict Sallie tonight, I actually think if Gina lays low she has a chance to stay.

I really don't get why everyone thinks Sallie is going! Haha! I'm definitely opening my eyes to it maybe it being close, but i still think Gina will be gone!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sallie has to stay! I've loved her from day 1 and although I disliked Gina I agree she was good entertainment value but only for a few days. Now she's kinda learnt not to upset people so she's become quiet and nice.

Sallie so far hasn't changed and I'm sure she will stay like this all the time. For that reason, her entertainment is much more consistent and that is why I think she should stay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samy1014 wrote: »
    Sallie has to stay! I've loved her from day 1 and although I disliked Gina I agree she was good entertainment value but only for a few days. Now she's kinda learnt not to upset people so she's become quiet and nice.

Sallie so far hasn't changed and I'm sure she will stay like this all the time. For that reason, her entertainment is much more consistent and that is why I think she should stay.

See, i disagree.

I have a feeling Gina might have sussed it's a vote to evict with Dexter being saved, and is acting out less to try and avoid the eviction.

I don't see how people can call Sallie entertaining. I did at first, when she was quite funny too. But now, all the fun has been sucked away and she is about as fun as a kick in the balls.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member

I'll throw a few her way too - though I rarely vote, but this woman horrifies me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Gina stays, but I'm afraid I have quite a low opinion of some BB voters. I think she will be voted out for the worst reasons. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I hope Gina stays, but I'm afraid I have quite a low opinion of some BB voters. I think she will be voted out for the worst reasons. I hope I'm wrong.

Have you voted? Because everyone is saying it's as close as it is, it has persuaded me to throw some more votes to evict Sallie!
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

Yes, I think we have the same thoughts, I hope we're wrong.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it strange who a lot of people seem to always have problems with Female h/m's year after year.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Sallie now the favourite to be evicted.

Jolly good, hope they are right.................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is one the worst things about Big Brother: when two of the most entertaining house mates face each other in an eviction, and you know one of them will definitely leave. :(
    Both Gina and Sallie are fun to watch, despite their shortcomings, and deserve to be in the house a billion times more than the likes of Sam, Callum, Daley (who?), and so on.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's still way too close to call.
    For example Sallie and Gina are both 5/6 at Paddy Power and Ladbrokes
    Betfair has Sallie at 9/10 and Gina at 4/5 .. So whilst they have Sallie as favourite the difference between 9/10 and 4/5 is minimal.
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    Quite confused by that....
    It's summat do with betting shenanigans.

Gina is going but THEY try and make it look like Sallie is the favourite to go.

Don't ask me to explain :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's still way too close to call.
    For example Sallie and Gina are both 5/6 at Paddy Power and Ladbrokes
    Betfair has Sallie at 9/10 and Gina at 4/5 .. So whilst they have Sallie as favourite the difference between 9/10 and 4/5 is minimal.

Yeah, i know. But Sallie was 4/1 the first night the lines opened, and now she has shortened down THAT much. It's a lot to have shortened down by in the space of a few days - whereas Gina has kept the same odds pretty much, and has lengthened constantly.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, i know. But Sallie was 4/1 the first night the lines opened, and now she has shortened down THAT much. It's a lot to have shortened down by in the space of a few days - whereas Gina has kept the same odds pretty much, and has lengthened constantly.
    Was that when Dexter was still the polls favourite to go?