That waitor at the Argee Bhajee

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
Forum Member
✭✭
What is his problem, this is quite funny and he's a dreadful actor haha.

Comments

• elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think he's having a nervous breakdown :p
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful actor.
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha that was funny as hell
  • TesphenTesphen Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was so confused! Terrible acting and terrible writing, the whole thing just made no sense and almost ruined an otherwise brilliant episode.
  • MontyDMontyD Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was an attempt at comedy but I'm not all that sure on the basis that it wasn't funny.
  • whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    He made me laugh alot when he started getting all irritable but I think that was down to Kims snickering :D:D
  • Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you all kidding? He was great!! My sister and I want him made permanent!! Sign him up as a regular please mr kirkwood!! Lol
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was so funny - loved those scenes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    I would like to see the waiter signed up too. But that Kim is not remotely funny. Is she that man hungry? She was not in a fish and chip shop.
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    Tesphen wrote: »
    I was so confused! Terrible acting and terrible writing, the whole thing just made no sense and almost ruined an otherwise brilliant episode.

Yeah I wondered WTF was going on aswell:confused:?? It did seem a bit random! Appalling acting!

Those scenes reminded me of the 'Hollyoaks style' episode last Monday:mad:!!
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eastenders is a joke at times just wtf is this scene? the actor was just horrible.
  • DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eastenders is a joke at times just wtf is this scene? the actor was just horrible.

this! 100%

it was ok at first with kim, as i find her quite funny. but they just prolonged that particular plot strand of the ep too much and it became cringey.
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    DaZ_yUv_X wrote: »
    this! 100%

it was ok at first with kim, as i find her quite funny. but they just prolonged that particular plot strand of the ep too much and it became cringey.

Yeah that's true! I'd just made a brew when it started and by the time I finished me brew that damn waiter was still going on:mad:!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Dreadful actor.

he was crap :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Very random. :confused:
  • EbealeEbeale Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Appalling And Awful Acting Argee... Waiter.
  • toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
    Forum Member
    Think it was related to tamwar and his jealousy when afia was interviewing the Guy, but then this was shown tonight to make tamwar realise that the guy has family and kids....think it was for him to realise something....not sure what...very rpweird thing, I don't it but I think that's what they were getting at :/
  • The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member
    For me, this element ruined the episode tonight. I found those scenes extremely cringeworthy, which is a shame because Christopher Reason is one of my favourite current writers (one of the best of a bad bunch, I think) - did anyone else think it was hideously over the top? It may have been funnier with a decent actor playing the part, but I'm not sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    a crap filler scene lol
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was not funny at all and I now loath Kim more than ever:mad:
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was funny but 'mr cheekbones' is a crap actor
  • DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that's true! I'd just made a brew when it started and by the time I finished me brew that damn waiter was still going on:mad:!

exactly the same as me! even down to the brew! lol :D
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

She is so damn annoying he should have taken a meat cleaver to her...would have been far more entertaining..
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

same here i thought the way she was talking to him was disgusting. he was just trying to do his job and he was clearly upset. kim thinks about noone but herself :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was no need for this nonsense in an otherwise very good episode, but never mind...