Please, please, please BB bosses - No Iain Lee next year

Comments

• conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is dreadful of BBBOTS !!! Domineering, rude, and takes over from everyone.

I thought Matthew was going to deck him when he started going on about his mum !!:o
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Oi, the 'sack Iain Lee' thread's meant to be on a Saturday isn't it? :o

And no OP, suffice it to say I disagree on each and every point. BB needs more people like him, not less.
  • magdemagde Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    No keep him! He's the best thing since Russell Brand on BB. He should SO have his own show doing something. He is very good at doing what he does, taking the mick. Make him the main presenter...now that would be funny.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    I like him too.

I didn't watch the HL's last night, but I did watch BOTPsych - he makes me laugh and I think he works well with Rylan. :D

No he doesn't. He butts in when Rylan is talking and I get a sense that he feels superior to him. I feel like saying 'shut up!' And he looks so scruffy and old-fashioned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Tartan wrote: »
    Iain Lee is the best thing about BB! He works really well with Rylan and I think they make a good presenting team.

I agree :)
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    No he doesn't. He butts in when Rylan is talking and I get a sense that he feels superior to him. I feel like saying 'shut up!' And he looks so scruffy and old-fashioned.
    As a presenter, Iain is superir to him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually like him!! I like all of the Saturday lot... Luisa, Rylan, Ian and Dr Funke.. not to keen on the other woman though.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Sorry but I like him.:D
    I like him too, he's good on sky news review team as well.
  • HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Utter Bollocks!

Another 'butt-hurt' simpleton crying 'coz he don't get Iains jokes'

BB isn't EVERYTHING to IL, he has distance from it and his humour reflects that

Sorry you don't feel involved :confused:
  • ChynaSChynaS Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Anyone else read the thread title in a whingeing, whiny voice?

:D:D:D
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank God, I'm not the only one who thinks that he is rubbish, clown-wannabe and just literally NOT funny. In fact, his combo with Rylan is really putting a damper in the show.

Sort it out and evict him from the payroll!!!
  • yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    I like him too. He doesn't take it seriously like those bloody 'shrinks' who are full of shit and always pander to the evicted houseguest. And, when he called Toya a 'dick' was priceless.
  • bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's crap. Cuts people off when they are trying to make a serious point. Loves the sound of his own voice too much and his attepmts at humour are cringeworthy. May his career take a mssive turn in some other direction.
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im with the OP, I find him annoying and totally unfunny. I hate how when they are having a serious conversation, he has to turn it into a joke when really its not the time and place
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him - but I've stopped watching BB this year. I don't know how they can find anything to talk about - there's no interesting characters in the house.
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    He's crap. Cuts people off when they are trying to make a serious point. Loves the sound of his own voice too much and his attepmts at humour are cringeworthy. May his career take a mssive turn in some other direction.
    Serious points?;-)

Iain is an established radio presenter who only last month won Gold at the Radio Academy Awards for his breakfast show on BBC Three Counties Radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f97P4ARgazw
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    He always makes me laugh when he joins the discussion here. I like his commitment :cool:

He's also funny on BOTS more often than not. :D
  • bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serious points?;-)

Iain is an established radio presenter who only last month won Gold at the Radio Academy Awards for his breakfast show on BBC Three Counties Radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f97P4ARgazw

That explains his attitude. It's gone to his head.

The real fault has to be with the producers who encourage him to act like an annoying pratt.

When the BBOTS scriptwriters leave school I hope they get themselves jobs outside of the media.
  • Crocodile TearsCrocodile Tears Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    DISAGREE!
    Iain's jokes may not always work but he's often hilarious and his rapport with Rylan is great too.
    In fact, that's the one MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT over last year: the presenters of Bit on the Side/Psych. Emma, Rylan and Iain make a good team.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    airyfariy wrote: »
    He's so awful, awful interviewer, awful jokes, awful manners, awful presenter - just awful!
    He ruins the Saturday show for me, he just doesn't feel or look very BB either, it's almost awkward having him there.
    I even prefered the loud, gobby northern girl that used to present with Rylan over him.
    Please don't renew his contract next year!
    You prefer her so much that you can't even be arsed to remember her name :D:D It's AJ btw!

I like Iain on the show, if you take him for what he is - a COMEDIAN and wind up merchant you might find you actually enjoy him.

Out of interest, who would you suggest takes his place?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    He's the reason why I don't BOTS, his jokes are not funny and he laughs and looks around with a stupid smile on his face waiting for others to laugh with him.

Plus he looks like Steven Goode.
  • SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magde wrote: »
    He should SO have his own show doing something.

He does! Hence why he can only dedicate one evening to bbots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the reason why I don't BOTS, his jokes are not funny and he laughs and looks around with a stupid smile on his face waiting for others to laugh with him.

Plus he looks like Steven Goode.
    Erm Steven looks like him you mean!

Iain is his father ^_^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    Erm Steven looks like him you mean!

Iain is his father ^_^

No chance, Iain's defo a virgin. :blush:
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im with the OP, I find him annoying and totally unfunny. I hate how when they are having a serious conversation, he has to turn it into a joke when really its not the time and place

:D lol, as if they ever have serious conversations on BOTS

I love Iain Lee, he is the best thing about BB, has me in stitches every week :D