Which kids would yo like to see in the final?

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey I know not many people on here like kids on BGT but which kid/kids would you like to see get through to the final?

I would like to seeJesse-Jane McParland because she is not a singer or a dancer and she is a variety act and I would like to see Maia Gough in the final as well.

Comments

• Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None!
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None!

What about the young musicians or the welsh choir? Have you liked any kids on BGT like Connie Talbot, the two boys in Diversity, Lagi from Stavros Flatley and the two young girls from spellbound?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the boy who wrote his own very catchy song. :D

(got my tin hat ready:p)
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the young musicians or the welsh choir? Have you liked any kids on BGT like Connie Talbot, the two boys in Diversity, Lagi from Stavros Flatley and the two young girls from spellbound?

No.

Anyone under the age of 16 should not be apparing on an adult show. Have a special version of BGT for children, no problem with that.
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Jesse-Jane, she was so good!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.

Anyone under the age of 16 should not be apparing on an adult show. Have a special version of BGT for children, no problem with that.

So are you saying kids can't enter with someone over 16 like the two young boys in diversity and lagi and his dad entered together and the two young girls in Spellbound did? Do you remember Stavros Flatley, Diversity and Spellbound.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trmcg5 wrote: »
    Definitely Jesse-Jane, she was so good!

Im hoping she will be really good in the semi final and that she gets through to the final and not loose out to a solo singer, group singer's, choir, a solo dancer and and a group of dancers.
    I don't want another singer to win this year although I do like Maia Gough Im sick of singers wining BGT.