Options

Danan in the Daily Star yday.

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im surprised he didnt hit on fran,god knows he was desperate enough,hes such a sod,who the hell does he think he is trying to take down Fran Cosgrave I love Fran he kicks arse and Jayne too,they deserved to win
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im surprised he didnt hit on fran,god knows he was desperate enough,hes such a sod,who the hell does he think he is trying to take down Fran Cosgrave I love Fran he kicks arse and Jayne too,they deserved to win

One on one Fran would do him I think! Sheer brute force v lunatic 'martial art expert'

I thought martial arts were all about keeping your cool and focus. Danan certainly doesnt have those after a few turbo shandies!
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks a lot faybentos :D . I'm glad our forum was of help to you on the programme ;) . Please, please, please, tell us some more :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Paul was besotted with Isy at the wrap party- walking round like a happy couple.

And yes, Fiji is basically a third world country with happy westerners behind the high walls of fancy resorts.
  • Options
    100 monkeys100 monkeys Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cel_001 wrote:
    One on one Fran would do him I think! Sheer brute force v lunatic 'martial art expert'

I thought martial arts were all about keeping your cool and focus. Danan certainly doesnt have those after a few turbo shandies!

If Paul "bullshitter" Dannan knew a martial art he would express his interest in it by name, rather than "Oh i love the martial arts i do".

eg: jujitsu, kempo, judo etc.

Anybody who believes a word the little nonse utters needs wake up (no offence to you cel :)).

Of course, you're right that those committed to an art would not lose control like he regularly does. I expect he's gone to a lesson or to and now pretends to be a "master". He would also be a lot more spiritually sound, rather than spiritually pretentious. It is amusing though.
    Fran, being a former bodyguard (?), would pummel the sad lttle man into the ground. However, as the adage goes: Where there's no sense, there's no feeling.

I reckon to prove the point Dannan should challenge Fran to a celebrity boxing match. I'm pretty sure Fran would be up for it :D:D:D.