Don't Let PC Brigade Bury Ethnic Links to Sex Gangs!

Comments

• MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    If a bunch of dudes were locked up, their names and ugly mugs all over the papers and television, at least 3 documentaries, (including one by an Asian man) and other information about these groups being freely available, then how is this being covered up? This is the worst case of hiding since the last time I played Hide and Seek with my two year old.

In fairness you could hide behind a flannel and a 2 year old would be foxed :)
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gravitas wrote: »
    The Politically Correct Brigade may be a small if vociferous group of Guardian type readers with very strong totalitarian instincts but as you can see they are out in force on DS. Their tactics to
    cover up the facts about issues they wish to keep buried are to smear anyone who brings up such issues and make it all about attacking "the messenger"!

Really ? What's facts are being covered up ? Can you point to a post and show us where the nasty PC Brigade tried to touch you ?

As for attacking the messenger, why not. I doubt you care for the victims as much your do the ethnicity of the perpatrators. So in your own way your exploiting the pain of others for gour own ends, throw mud and your going to get dirty. You can bang on all you want about this being covered up but the fact is its been all other the news. How much more coverage do you want ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mesostim wrote: »
    In fairness you could hide behind a flannel and a 2 year old would be foxed :)

That's my usual hiding place. He tries to hide behind the cat.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Their tactics to
    cover up the facts about issues they wish to keep buried are to smear anyone who brings up such issues and make it all about attacking "the messenger".

You're not wrong there and there were many examples of it happening in the thread about sex gangs, which reminds me...this is old news and has been done to death.

Best wait until the next case comes to court because as sure as eggs is eggs, there will be plenty coming and so will the excuses that follow...
  • GravitasGravitas Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a bunch of dudes were locked up, their names and ugly mugs all over the papers and television, at least 3 documentaries, (including one by an Asian man) and other information about these groups being freely available, then how is this being covered up? This is the worst case of hiding since the last time I played Hide and Seek with my two year old.

Let me explain as simply as possible, Whydolwatch, these cases and the ethnic component have been covered up/avoided for years because of "political correctness".

As for the suppression of inconvenient truths by the Guardian reading totalitarian Left, just have a look at the flood of posts on here deflecting from the issue in question by smearing my good name.

As I say we must not let these truth avoiding zealots bully and cow us!
  • FroodFrood Posts: 13,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let me explain as simply as possible, Whydolwatch, these cases and the ethnic component have been covered up/avoided for years because of "political correctness".

As for the suppression of inconvenient truths by the Guardian reading totalitarian Left, just have a look at the flood of posts on here deflecting from the issue in question by smearing my good name.

Your good name?

:eek:

First laugh of the day.
  • Teddy BassTeddy Bass Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    What prompted this? I very much doubt that members of ethnic minorities are getting away with such crimes, no more than white people at any rate.

Its been going on since the 90s, but it's only in the last 2 or 3 years that we have seen any Asian sex gangs being prosecuted. So yes actually it has been covered up for a long time.
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member

as it stands i'm currently about 50/50 on whether it is more likely that the PC brigade will try to cover up the racial patterns or the racists will try to exploit it.
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing like exaggeration to ruin a point and make it a bit silly.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical Tory tosser talk the usual guff, no surprise. Remember this is the same goon who said:
    For me, marriage as a religious institution cannot be anything other than between a man and a woman.

A vile failed human being that won't be missed when he snuffs it.

As for the Daily Hate it comes to no surprise at all that they are lapping this story up. It's their special brew. I don't understand how they can get away promoting their veiled racism and prejudices? How can there be a PC cover up when the perps were caught and charged? it's hysterical reactionary nonsense.
  • PretinamaPretinama Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    Well, as a daily hate link then I'm not sure I would believe anything in that paper. But also, I don't think that there is a "PC Brigade"...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(puts hands over eyes) You can't see me now :)

I read the Guardian, so I guess by definition I am part of the PC Brigade too. Do we get badges? Is there a uniform? A rule book? I would hate to think I was breaking any rules.

OP, it isn't being covered up, it is there in the open for anyone to see. The men in question have been tried and found guilty. And I, along with most right thinking people agree it was horrendous and are happy the men are now in prison. Happy now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teddy Bass wrote: »
    Its been going on since the 90s, but it's only in the last 2 or 3 years that we have seen any Asian sex gangs being prosecuted. So yes actually it has been covered up for a long time.

I'd say longer than that.
  • estrella★estrella★ Posts: 3,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for the suppression of inconvenient truths by the Guardian reading totalitarian Left, etc etc
    Funny, I thought you read that paper too... in fact I could have sworn you used to be a Guardianista :confused:
    Forum Member
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    How can there be a PC cover up when the perps were caught and charged? it's hysterical reactionary nonsense.
    bitchy_me wrote: »
    OP, it isn't being covered up, it is there in the open for anyone to see. The men in question have been tried and found guilty. And I, along with most right thinking people agree it was horrendous and are happy the men are now in prison. Happy now?

I don't see how either of you can know if there is a cover up or not. that is what a cover up is. and particularly that you can speak with such aggression about it.

that the men have been tried and convicted doesn't mean it is impossible that there is some kind of cover up. as i am sure you are well aware if you weren't all contorted with anger.

issues that might be described as a cover up would be if there were delays introduced in the investigation that otherwise wouldn't have been there brought about because of racial sensitivities. or if the problem is more widespread that we are aware of or is not being discussed, people are being put in danger for some people's fear of appearing racist.

i have no reason to think that that is the case. i am simply saying that your indigence at the impossibility of a cover up because this gang were convicted is deliberate nonsense.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    I don't see how either of you can know if there is a cover up or not. that is what a cover up is. and particularly that you can speak with such aggression about it.

that the men have been tried and convicted doesn't mean it is impossible that there is some kind of cover up. as i am sure you are well aware if you weren't all contorted with anger.

issues that might be described as a cover up would be if there were delays introduced in the investigation that otherwise wouldn't have been there brought about because of racial sensitivities. or if the problem is more widespread that we are aware of or is not being discussed, people are being put in danger for some people's fear of appearing racist.

i have no reason to think that that is the case. i am simply saying that your indigence at the impossibility of a cover up because this gang were convicted is deliberate nonsense.

So despite the fact it's been all over the press, on tv, discussed here, there has been a trial, a conviction and so forth, you are still sure there is a cover up? not the best cover up I would say. :p

I understand what you mean, however I don't believe there was an en-masse cover up, but I certainly believe that some individuals who were in the loop and should have been doing their jobs will be covering their tracks and will be doing their utmost to hide their incompetence. I'd like to think that any internal investigations, which there should have been given the catalogue of failures, will weed them out.
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's only relevant if it's a factor of the crime. I don't believe it's been covered up.
    If you have a part of society that has a problem, then you need to report that in a responsible way... then it can be tackled.
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    These cases have been happening for many years, at least since the late 90s.
    People such as Ex Mp Ann Cryer and belatedly Jack Straw say they were totally ignored by the police and social services for fear of being accused of racism.
    How many decent people in East Lancashire and West Yorkshire have been driven into the arms of the BNP by this.
    You do your argument no service by not acknowledging that a great miscarriage has been going on and acting as though these cases have always been dealt with.
    Now, thank goodness, in the last two or three years something is being done. Hence these cases being in the news.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Typical Tory tosser talk the usual guff, no surprise. Remember this is the same goon who said:

As for the Daily Hate it comes to no surprise at all that they are lapping this story up. It's their special brew. I don't understand how they can get away promoting their veiled racism and prejudices? How can there be a PC cover up when the perps were caught and charged? it's hysterical reactionary nonsense.
    Wow. You are a nice fluffy bundle of contradictions aren't you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charles II wrote: »
    To be honest I think bad parenting is equally to blame for this, many dads/mums have no idea what their teenage daughters are getting up to. And Girls especially in this day and age want to be seen as cool & hip amongst their peers if they are riding around in some sportscar with an older guy.
    This!. Obviously the paedophiles are the main ones to blame. But its funny whenever somehing happens (whether its this or an act of violence by a kid). Outside infuences like games are blamed . Its never the parents fault you see :rolleyes:
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member

Duh some people here can't read, the report says nothing about a cover up so the hysterical reactionary nonsense is coming from you :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    flagpole wrote: »

So despite the fact it's been all over the press, on tv, discussed here, there has been a trial, a conviction and so forth, you are still sure there is a cover up? not the best cover up I would say. :p

did you read a word i said?
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny, I thought you read that paper too... in fact I could have sworn you used to be a Guardianista :confused:

He used that name ironically! He's no leftie like his arch nemesis Stephen 'Sly' Fry!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alan29 wrote: »
    Nothing like exaggeration to ruin a point and make it a bit silly.

Check out this VERY thread if you don't believe me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is a typical example of what the PC Brigade do. Deflect the issue (in this case the organised rape of vulnerable children) by being very abusive to those who are trying to address the problem.

All decent people must stand against them.