Options

What is Joe's secret?

SuburbanqueenSuburbanqueen Posts: 385
Forum Member
Have I missed something but what is hiding from Pauline?

Comments

• Options
    SuburbanqueenSuburbanqueen Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Sorry......just seen the answer........!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    what is it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    he killed his wife!! Well assisted suicide.
  • Options
    Stupid CubidStupid Cubid Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Queeney wrote:
    he killed his wife!! Well assisted suicide.

he was in prison.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    did he go to prison for that? or have i got the whole story wrong? :)
  • Options
    MJMilz14MJMilz14 Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Eastenders but is this more or less a rip off of Corries ongoing Ed Killed Emilys Hubby Storyline?

No doubt when it comes out, hel have support from Dot after she assisted Ethel in suicide, itl have a happy eneding i should imagine.
  • Options
    LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've read somewhere that he was in prison for fraud.
  • Options
    Coconut06Coconut06 Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MJMilz14 wrote:
    I love Eastenders but is this more or less a rip off of Corries ongoing Ed Killed Emilys Hubby Storyline?

No doubt when it comes out, hel have support from Dot after she assisted Ethel in suicide, itl have a happy eneding i should imagine.

Funny how Caramel jsut said the same thing in another thread then she came in here. I saw though her history and bang you posted this. :rolleyes: I wonder whats going on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coconut06 wrote:
    Funny how Caramel jsut said the same thing in another thread then she came in here. I saw though her history and bang you posted this. :rolleyes: I wonder whats going on here.

Excuse me? Im confused....are you implying im two handlers or something?

Oh and if ive misunderstood i appologise, but thats what it came across as to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    okay then...
  • Options
    Jamesessex69Jamesessex69 Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MJMilz14 wrote:

I dont see how this is a rip off of whats happening on Corrie? He killed Emilys Husband (he was a robber) and was sent to prison he has come back for forgiveness.

In Eastenders if the rumours are true , Joe killed his wife, he has done his time and he has moved on with his life?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Didnt Ashleys father in Emmerdale help his wife to die? Thats why he didnt want anything to do with him?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont see how this is a rip off of whats happening on Corrie? He killed Emilys Husband (he was a robber) and was sent to prison he has come back for forgiveness.

In Eastenders if the rumours are true , Joe killed his wife, he has done his time and he has moved on with his life?

Totaly agree with you it is nothing like the Ed,Emily storyline and i cant see how anyone can come to that conclusion they are not really similar either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    he has been to prison for fraud just like arthur did
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sean_brom wrote:
    Totaly agree with you it is nothing like the Ed,Emily storyline and i cant see how anyone can come to that conclusion they are not really similar either.
    Me neither - its not like Joes wife was anything to do with pauline or that he wants her forgiveness (well, obviously he wants her to forgive him, but she has no reason not to, unlike emily) I didnt actually know what his secret was.
  • Options
    RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe's dark secret is he used to be Mr. Benn.

In a special one hour episode, Bagpuss and Professor Yaffle arrive in the square, claiming that Joe was once a children's TV character who went into his special wardrobe where he travelled to magical places.
    This is a shock to Pauline, as she has always felt Mr. Benn was a right pr****.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Relugus wrote:
    Joe's dark secret is he used to be Mr. Benn.

In a special one hour episode, Bagpuss and Professor Yaffle arrive in the square, claiming that Joe was once a children's TV character who went into his special wardrobe where he travelled to magical places.
    This is a shock to Pauline, as she has always felt Mr. Benn was a right pr****.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Annie WalkerAnnie Walker Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I was hoping it would be him turning out to be a mass killer :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not anyway...he didnt bump off his Missus