Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I know this is radarBSOnline but:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/dissed-again-bravo-cancels-furious-teresa-giudices-wwhl-appearance-and-replaces-her-with-cousins-kathy-wakile-and-rosie-pierri/?utm_source=fb-teresagiudice&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

Andy needs to realise who actually gives him the $$$$ he has had it in for Teresa ever since season 2 reunion hasn't he? ever since she pushed him lol. Its not just Teresa though he seems to be catty to wuite a few other RH women. To replace Teresa with with Kathy who has been demoted really says something.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a story on Radar earlier/yesterday saying that Teresa was not wanting to do it and was mad at Andy because he made light of her situation and she didn't want him talking about it - that sounds more believable than them just replacing Teresa with Kathy for no reason. Sorry, but if Teresa can't take the heat then she needs to get out of the kitchen. She got herself in this mess and knew what she was getting into when she signed back on the show.

Apparently the OC reunion got pretty heated and Lizzie left the set after a fight with Tamra and refused to come back, the reason she isn't in the end of filming picture with Andy and the other 4. Apparently, all the women gang up on Tamra in Bali and there's loads of drama coming up that we have no idea about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    So the RHONJ taglines are out... finally! Dina's is my favorite (and the twins share one!)

Teresa: "You never know how strong you are... until its the only choice you have."

Melissa: "I've learned to forgive. I never regret."

Twins: "You're not seeing double, you're seeing trouble."

Amber: "I'm a survivor, no one is bringing me down."

Dina: "I'm back to bring the zen. Namaste, bitches!"
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conor123 wrote: »
    So the RHONJ taglines are out... finally! Dina's is my favorite (and the twins share one!)

Teresa: "You never know how strong you are... until its the only choice you have."

Melissa: "I've learned to forgive. I never regret."

Twins: "You're not seeing double, you're seeing trouble."

Amber: "I'm a survivor, no one is bringing me down."

Dina: "I'm back to bring the zen. Namaste, bitches!"

Haha! Love Dina's! High hopes for NJ this season...

All up to date with NY though. God, I love this show. LuAnn and Ramona's cattiness with one another is so funny! Six seasons of it but I still love it. I have really enjoyed this season and the finale looks a right hoot! Should be a classic. Aviva is a hot mess but so watchable (even though she hasn't been in it all that much) Kristen is a little too whingy for me but she has been entertaining at least. Can't wait to see what Sonja does about LuAnn and Harry!

For my sins I haven't watched any of OC season 9 yet but I will blitz it in the coming days. Everyone is saying such good things about it and it is my favourite franchise so I'm looking forward to that one ;)
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Love the NJ taglines. Hope that means they, and the new intro will be shown on tonight's ep. Dina's has to be my fave as well, "Namaste, Bitches" I'm excited for NJ this season.

Just been having a major catch up on my Bravo shows.

The OC- by far the best season of The OC. Im loving it so much. It just goes from strength to strength in my opinion. Tamra is such a sh*t stirrer, and I just love to watch Shannon- she's kooky, and a bit loopy, but she's been a brilliant addition. I'm calling foul on the "take down the Beadors" thing though, for me it just doesn't sound like something Terry would say. Though it totally sounds like some BS Tamra would hit out with! I'm not sure how I feel about Tamra/Vicki possibly falling out again. As much as Tamra works my nerves, I quite like her and Vicki's friendship, its always felt fairly genuine to me, but on the other hand, Tamra is a nightmare and you wouldn't trust her with anything. Cant wait for the rest of the season though, sounds like its going to be great and dramaful, esp if the women are going to go after Tamra in Bali. I'm interested to see where the tension rises between Lizzie and Tamra, particularly as it seems Lizzie walked out of the Reunion because of her!

NY- Well, at this point its all about the finale, and that incident! I cant wait to see Aviva lose her sh*t and throw her leg! :blush: Its been coming all season, and I think we all knew that would be the finale. The thing with Aviva is, as much as she is a total nightmare I find her great to watch, and she seems to have embraced the crazy this season and she has really been bringing it. She's done her job in that regard. Id have liked her to be around more, if only because she stirs it up. I hope the Reunion is good. Its anyone's guess what next season will bring, and who will be back, but I've really enjoyed this season. Its just a shame the ratings haven't been there.

Don't Be Tardy- Anyone watching? I LOVE this show. I just find Kim to be night and day on this show to how she was on Atlanta. Its only a 30min show and I just thinks its great fun, and so entertaining. Say what you will about Kim, but she makes the most adorable babies. I love seeing her family. She's certainly been popping those babies out in the last couple of years! Her girls are getting so grown up as well. I cant wait for the rest of the season.

Married to Medicine- I've really enjoyed this season. The Reunion was fantastic. I love the Drs Jackie and Simone, Quad is fabulous to watch, and Dr Heavenly is hilarious, she cracks me up with the things she says, I loved her "Team Daddy" coffee cup! The setting for the Reunion was great, a tea party in the "shady grove", very apt as well ;-)

Ladies of London- This has been a funny show for me, I enjoy it when I'm watching it, but it just hasn't grabbed me the way I thought it would. I do think its a shame there's no Reunion though, Id have liked to see that. I honestly think it should get another season though, I think with a few tweaks it could really find its feet, but the ratings just aren't there for it which is a shame. Caroline is by far the best thing about it, I adore watching her :D Its a shame she isn't living in the US, maybe Bravo could have put her on a HW Franchise! At the start I thought Id hate her, and love Caprice, and actually its the other way around. I just cant take to Caprice. The finale looks good though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't Be Tardy- Anyone watching? I LOVE this show. I just find Kim to be night and day on this show to how she was on Atlanta. Its only a 30min show and I just thinks its great fun, and so entertaining. Say what you will about Kim, but she makes the most adorable babies. I love seeing her family. She's certainly been popping those babies out in the last couple of years! Her girls are getting so grown up as well. I cant wait for the rest of the season.

:D But of course. Loved, loved. loved the premier episode. It feels ages since Kim was on and I really think I love her show more than any of the Real HoWives. I cant believe she has 6 kids and all of them great.
    It's too late to go in with all the bits I just love on here, but I'll be back, just as soon as I've watched it again!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Just finished episode 2 of RHONJ, not sure how I feel about the twins, I really don't like Rino though.

I liked the scene with the cousins together, its great to see Kathy again, hope shes back a lot this season.

Loving Dina, shes nuts but in a good way if that makes any sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im loving NJ so far it feels so fresh and for me it has something different to other RH shows.

I love the tag lines to and the new intro although i was expecting maybe a change in the style of music like how they did ATL but at least they added some new shots.

Im loving the twins they are just so Jersey but i o prefer Nicole she seems more down to earth, Amber i think is going to become a person we love to hate from watching interviews i think the twins fell out with Amber so that will be interesting to see. Im also loving Dina something about her presence that makes just like her and her talking heads are great :D Teresa I know she's done wrong but I am still a fan and its hard not to laugh when her kids are so out of control :D Melissa so far I'm actually liking her for the first time ever.....so far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o I didn't realise NJ had started, I still haven't watched NY yet. I keep putting it off as a) I hate Lu and b) I wont forget that they dumped Jill. Morons.

I'll be watching NJ later on though. I love Milania and think they should give her the show as seen through her eyes. :)
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I watched Celebrity Wife Swap with Jill Zarin yesterday. Why she was ever ditched from RHONY I'll never know. She's absolutely perfect for reality TV. Having said that, from watching her on this show I kind of got the sense that she knew exactly what was expected of her and the role she had to play. But she has had loads of experience and is savvy enough to know what makes good TV.

From watching her on RHONY, knowing she could be OTT and sometimes clueless to how she was coming off, she never really seemed that bothered about getting her hands dirty. ''The help'' was never really a prominent feature in Camp Zarin during her Housewives days. I remember when the Housewives went to Morocco and Jill rolling her eyes when she heard Ramona demanded ''the help'' assist her in unpacking her suitcases. Having said that, perhaps Jill knew the contrast of lifestyles with the wife she swapped with so played up the diva role even more, knowing it would make good TV.

It was nice seeing her fuss over Ginger again, whilst poor Ally, her nice, down-to-earth daughter, was deemed the after thought! :D It was little things like that which were played for comedic affect and it worked. As I said before, Jill is a reality TV veteran - she knows what to say that will make the edit. Her comment to Jenna, the other wife, about how she expected to be swapping with Faith Hill when she found out she was flying to Nashville was hilarious! Without actually putting it into words, Jill told the poor girl that she was expecting to walk into an A-lister's mansion and instead was forced into a craphole! :D

Hopefully Bravo execs were watching as she proved she can still ''bring it''.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree BumbleSqaut. Jill knowing what to give is her best quality. There's been another story about Ramona running into Mario's mistress. Apparently, she was dining and the mistress tried to come in and confront her but was rejected entry. So, naturally, she asked to use the toilet and made a beeline for Ramona's table and then screamed that she was still f&cking Mario across the restaurant. Apparently, poor Ramona had no idea this was going on - I assume she was in a private booth/room as she is an investor in the restaurant. I have a feeling Bravo will try get the mistress on next season, whether they dupe Ramona on before signing her or what.

The OC was good this week. Of course, it started off with Shannon going crazy, while the others (Tamra, Heather, and the Peter of Orange County) gossiped and said they needed to call an ambulance and that Shannon needed a psychiatrist. Kudos to Lizzie's husband for shutting that conversation down, he made them look stupid when he didn't join in with their behaviour. Kudos to Lizzie for genuinely trying to be there for Shannon too. Her and her husband seem far too sweet and normal for this show.

You heard it from Heathers mouth that she kicked Shannon out, she used those exact words, landing herself in a sticky situation that no doubt was addressed at the reunion.

Heather, Tamra and Danielle had a little meet up to discuss Shannon and it was honestly like watching a bunch of catty mean girls in high school. I'm intrigued by Danielle, but as Nene Leakes would say, "You're riding with the wrong team".

Vicki and Briana's scene was so sad - and seemed like genuine scene, unlike Tamra and Ryans. I hope they work their stuff out, but Briana needs to stop blaming Vicki for everything she regrets doing or not doing in life.

Tamra and Ryan. First of all, he's dating Tamra 10 years ago, which is weird. Second, the scene seemed staged and Tamras acting was horrible. If it wasn't acting then she should be embarrassed, behaviour like that is unacceptable. It appeared to me like she was stressed and had genuinely cried her eyes out all week at the possibility of losing her kids and having them splattered all over the tabloids and being degraded about her mothering skills. However, it seemed like she tried to go the extra mile for the camera which backfired and ruined what could have been a great scene/storyline for her.

I was confused at one point though. Before dinner they weren't engaged and hadn't thought about marriage seriously...then 5 minutes later at the dinner table, they are engaged and have already set a date. What the frack is going on? If that's the case, no wonder that pushed Tamra over the edge.

Tamra has really lost any entertainment value that she had. She hasn't been that interesting since season 7 and hasn't been a strong, solo cast member since season 6. She relies too much on the other women. Maybe she needs to sit next season out and come back season 11.

Vicki is letting herself down too, by avoiding all the drama as much as she can. I love fun Vicki, but I love crazy Vicki too - and looking at past ratings, they only really get big rises when she goes crazy on someone, so the viewers agree.

According to Heather in the blogs there are going to be some shocking changes in relationships next week and Lizzie said in hers that she reaches her breaking point, like Shannon, and snaps later in the season.

It's crazy that there is only 3 episodes left of the season!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/07/22/rhony-reunion-dont-ask-ramonasinger-miss-andy-tries-to-dig-deep/

RHONY Reunion preview!
    Andy asks Ramona about her marriage and she isn't having it. Luann however, is loving it, especially, after Ramona has brought hers up every reunion. 'Karma is a bitch' - you got Lu.

Kristen is sitting next to Andy and Luann looks to be out the whole reunion. I feel the preview wont do it justice.

Aviva says to Heather "You were not brought up in the ghetto girl, holla" ROFL! :D
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/07/22/rhony-reunion-dont-ask-ramonasinger-miss-andy-tries-to-dig-deep/

RHONY Reunion preview!
    Andy asks Ramona about her marriage and she isn't having it. Luann however, is loving it, especially, after Ramona has brought hers up every reunion. 'Karma is a bitch' - you got Lu.

Kristen is sitting next to Andy and Luann looks to be out the whole reunion. I feel the preview wont do it justice.

Aviva says to Heather "You were not brought up in the ghetto girl, holla" ROFL! :D

LMAO, It looks good. I'm with Andy though, he's not on a reality tv show, Ramona is. Must be hard to talk about that though but she should hardly be surprised it came up.
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was nice to see Kathy and Rosie back in RHONJ, I really liked that dinner scene it made me miss the last 3 seasons, I know last season wasn't the best but I miss Kathy, Jacqueline and Caroline. I don't like the new women at all.
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    You can already tell they cut the budget for New York's reunion! I think if it wasn't for the Ramona drama they'd axe it after this, but I think we'll get at least another Season

Ramona is just vile; coming for Andy because she's in the spotlight for the wrong reasons. She'd be blind not to see that it was coming, and not having something in place to tackle the questions rather than throwing your dummy out of the pram and throwing a fit. She could of easily just said that they'd had problems and they were working through them, but I suppose we all know Ramona is crazy enough not to do the smart and sensible thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orange County beat New Jersey in the ratings this week! :o And this is with New Jersey having the prime time Sunday slot (i.e. most lucrative spot that pretty much always delivers in the ratings.). Orange County got 1.684 million overall (with a 0.7) and New Jersey got 1.642 (with a 0.8). Ratings are quite poor for both, but RH is on it's way out so at least they aren't nose diving.

It's only slightly, but considering New Jersey has always cleared 2 million viewers (except for the first 2 episodes in Season 1) with ease and has always been the second highest rated housewives franchise, it isn't looking good. They've been down 800,000 both episodes this season compared to last season.

I think the network (and a lot of viewers) over-estimate Teresa's pull. Last season Caroline and Jac got blamed, who now? The newbies? Melissa? I hope this show can recover and wont do a New York.

I've just caught up with episode 7 & 8 of Ladies of London. I loved them, they were hilarious. Noelle and Marissa came into their own. Poor Annabelle though. I love everyone on the cast. I feel like this show would work better in the UK, our reality shows rely on relationships and comedy rather than cat fights, unlike the US. I doubt it'll be back though, ratings have been so poor, and they paid the cast an absolute mint compared to what the Real Housewives got first season.
  • Options
    Forum Member

RHONY Reunion preview!

Actually looks like a good reunion but the set looks so cheap:o budget really was cut lol.

Ramona refusing to answer any questions regarding the affair is stupid she's on a reality show so expect to be asked about it. She always does this but when its someone else she is all for it. I do like Ramona and she does make the show but she can dish it but cant ever take it.

I really hope Luann is out for the whole thing because she has been in near enough every episode it would be a crime if she is just on for the final part >:( Aviva looks like she is going to amp it up even more and I'm all for that yeah she's annoying but she does make great TV :D

Im surprised Kirsten is next to andy, i know usually the seating arrangements dont mean a secure spot for next season but i think she will be asked back can you imagine her against Jill :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Just finished RHONY, it was great!

Luann and Harry definitely hooked up, I loved when Lu said ' I would never do that (long pause) to you' Clearly shes done it to others. I'm glad Sonja stood up for herself with Harry.

Heather can be so unlikeable with all the ghetto stuff and then scenes like the one with her and Carole make her more real and relatable. I wish she was like that all the time.

Aviva is just . . . amazing T.V.
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M_L2 wrote: »

Luann and Harry definitely hooked up, I loved when Lu said ' I would never do that (long pause) to you' Clearly shes done it to others. I'm glad Sonja stood up for herself with Harry.

Heather can be so unlikeable with all the ghetto stuff and then scenes like the one with her and Carole make her more real and relatable. I wish she was like that all the time.

Aviva is just . . . amazing T.V.

Aviva is amazing. she has to come back for s7. I want Jill (give her a £1 million), Sonja, Ramona, Aviva, Kelly, Luann, Dina/ Heather/carole.

I just want to see Heather v Jill. But, that wpuod be good.

RHONJ is looking good and fresher. Feel sorry for Teresa though.

RHOC is the literally the best. It has got it right. But worries me for next season as everyone is working out tamra's tricks.

Any updates on rhom?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M_L2 wrote: »

She didn't. Luann, Heather & Ramona all came on Watch What Happens Live last night and confirmed that everyone left the party together, but Harry, Luann and a few others got in a different taxi from Sonja and all went out together.

Carole & Heather revealed on Twitter that Sonja never hurt her leg running after the taxi, she actually fell over drunk.

They also revealed, on WWHL, that the reason Sonja has been backing Aviva is because her daughter and Harry/Aviva's son are best friends and have been for years - basically their families are intertwined in multiple ways and they all have loads of history together.

Luann also confronted the facialist at the event and threw her some hilarious shade. She said that she thinks it'll be on the Lost Footage episode.

There's been more previews and the reunion looks amazing. Ramona shines during reunions and this looks like no exception. Also, there's one showing Kristen and Sonja arguing and Sonja says something like "You're husband might work for P Diddy, but P Diddy comes to party on MY yacht" - then the others, including Ramona, wet themselves laughing and point out that she doesn't even own a yacht.

I loved the finale. Sonja's party was a poor ending to a great season though. I just seemed so odd. Couldn't they have done something else that seemed more natural? The weird guest list, the lack of husbands, everything about it was off. The drama was great but it didn't have a cohesive flow or build up though. It just kind of went 0-60 in a matter of seconds. Aviva was hysterical though and she made the finale worth watching. I hope she's back in some role next season.

I want Jill back to see Caroles reaction to her. Carole has the funniest reactions. I loved the way she picked up Aviva's leg and gave it back to her.

I'm disappointed that there is a high chance that Kristen will be coming back. She's so desperate to be involved in any sort of drama and she whines far too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't. Luann, Heather & Ramona all came on Watch What Happens Live last night and confirmed that everyone left the party together, but Harry, Luann and a few others got in a different taxi from Sonja and all went out together.

Carole & Heather revealed on Twitter that Sonja never hurt her leg running after the taxi, she actually fell over drunk.

They also revealed, on WWHL, that the reason Sonja has been backing Aviva is because her daughter and Harry/Aviva's son are best friends and have been for years - basically their families are intertwined in multiple ways and they all have loads of history together.

Luann also confronted the facialist at the event and threw her some hilarious shade. She said that she thinks it'll be on the Lost Footage episode.

There's been more previews and the reunion looks amazing. Ramona shines during reunions and this looks like no exception. Also, there's one showing Kristen and Sonja arguing and Sonja says something like "You're husband might work for P Diddy, but P Diddy comes to party on MY yacht" - then the others, including Ramona, wet themselves laughing and point out that she doesn't even own a yacht.

I loved the finale. Sonja's party was a poor ending to a great season though. I just seemed so odd. Couldn't they have done something else that seemed more natural? The weird guest list, the lack of husbands, everything about it was off. The drama was great but it didn't have a cohesive flow or build up though. It just kind of went 0-60 in a matter of seconds. Aviva was hysterical though and she made the finale worth watching. I hope she's back in some role next season.

I want Jill back to see Caroles reaction to her. Carole has the funniest reactions. I loved the way she picked up Aviva's leg and gave it back to her.

I'm disappointed that there is a high chance that Kristen will be coming back. She's so desperate to be involved in any sort of drama and she whines far too much.

Kristen needs to go. Jills needs to come back but with another person like Dina Lohan or someone so that she has some familiarity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lil_M wrote: »
    Kristen needs to go. Jills needs to come back but with another person like Dina Lohan or someone so that she has some familiarity.

Dina should be a friend of, not full time, imo. Her reputation could do more damage to the show than do good.

Jill's friends with Luann still. She's good friends with Aviva too, they hang out in the Hamptons a lot. Sonja and Jill get on. Sonja has openly said that she'd love Jill to return. Personally, I'd love to see Alex make a return with Jill, they've been friends again for a while now. They hang out and Jill gave Alex's Youtube show an exclusive interview with Jenna. We could always bring Kelly back - her and Aviva can out-crazy each other. LOL.

I'd love Bethenny to return too, but can never see it. She may do a few appearances if Andy really calls in a favour with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dina should be a friend of, not full time, imo. Her reputation could do more damage to the show than do good.

Jill's friends with Luann still. She's good friends with Aviva too, they hang out in the Hamptons a lot. Sonja and Jill get on. Sonja has openly said that she'd love Jill to return. Personally, I'd love to see Alex make a return with Jill, they've been friends again for a while now. They hang out and Jill gave Alex's Youtube show an exclusive interview with Jenna. We could always bring Kelly back - her and Aviva can out-crazy each other. LOL.

I'd love Bethenny to return too, but can never see it. She may do a few appearances if Andy really calls in a favour with her.

Bring back jill then. I think bravo needs to admit their mistake. They should meep hush hush and let ramona freak out

I kinda do not want Alex back as lets be honest she was Brooklyn and always seemed the odd one out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ratings have come in.

RHONY finale has bit 1.6 million mark but overall this season has rated the lowest. Even lower than season 1.

RHONJ is a bit worrying as it seems to have declined quite a bit.

RHOC has been going strength to strength.

Casting is key to success.

It looks like the top rated franchie are rhoa, rhoc, rhonj, rhobh, rhom, rhony.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lil_M wrote: »
    Ratings have come in.

RHONY finale has bit 1.6 million mark but overall this season has rated the lowest. Even lower than season 1.

RHONJ is a bit worrying as it seems to have declined quite a bit.

RHOC has been going strength to strength.

Casting is key to success.

It looks like the top rated franchie are rhoa, rhoc, rhonj, rhobh, rhom, rhony.

NJ beat OC in the demo and as a whole series, NJ has rated way better than OC.

NY will see another season. Like I said before, it's a self starter on the Bravo schedule (unlike Miami). None of the franchises, except Miami, are in any danger of being axed tbh. Ratings are fine for Bravo.