Options

Arrgghhhh that feels better

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
Forum Member
Just got my cast off my foot! Finally able to wash it and it feels luuuuuvly!

Anyone else empathise?

Comments

• Options
    ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep except when I had a cast on it was to correct my toe-walking. I had serial casting done and every week they would take my cast off and bend my foot as close to 90 degrees as possible and then cast it again. Luckily I didn't have to endure having the same cast for weeks but it was still a relief getting it off for the last time. I had mine in the summer and it would get sooo hot and itchy, I hope I never have to have it again.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only break I've ever had was my nose when I had a rollerblading accident when I was a kid. So never experienced a cast and hope I never will.

But, I can imagine a cast on your foot would be annoying, restrictive, hot and sweaty so I'm glad you have got it off and feel liberated :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cherry_ wrote: »
    Just got my cast off my foot! Finally able to wash it and it feels luuuuuvly!

Anyone else empathise?

Oh yes..... I broke my foot and was in a cast for about 9 weeks, it felt soooooooooooo good to have it removed but kinda strange as well.
  • Options
    Oicho ThrowOicho Throw Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you remember to take the other shoe and sock with you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Did you remember to take the other shoe and sock with you?

The first time I didn't! Haha but I learned from that and remembered this time!