Tulisa Found Guilty Of Assault

anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a586403/tulisa-contostavlos-found-guilty-of-assault-fined-gbp200.html#~oL1CbXfN0yBF83

She has been fined £200 and ordered to pay a £20 victim surcharge, £100 compensation and £2,700 costs.

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The N-Dubz star smiled and shook her head in disbelief as District Judge Angus Hamilton gave his ruling at Stratford Magistrates' Cour.

After being fined £200 and ordered to pay costs, the 26-year-old appeared to mutter "this is bulls**t" as she left the dock.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tulisa-guilty-drunk-angry-festival-3911340#ixzz38TdBbr7a

As I said in the thread in GD, an assault conviction won't do her any real harm, but then her apparent amusement at the verdict seems to suggest she must now think she's untouchable after the other trial collapsed.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tulisa-guilty-drunk-angry-festival-3911340#ixzz38TdBbr7a

As I said in the thread in GD, an assault conviction won't do her any real harm, but then her apparent amusement at the verdict seems to suggest she must now think she's untouchable after the other trial collapsed.

Will it affect her ability to travel overseas?

If she did swear in court, then i hope the judge brings her back in for contempt
  • TipptopTipptop Posts: 991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet she's not outside the court this time with a statement!
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    This isn't relevant to the case, but why do women get fake lips? They NEVER look good.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She reminds me of that human Ken doll fellow in the top photo from that article.
  • taskertasker Posts: 4,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have to agree, smoke and fire comes to mind.
    Nobody said she doesnt have any dealings in drugs just that the one case collapsed.

She is still questionable in my opinion.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »

If she did swear in court, then i hope the judge brings her back in for contempt

She should be alright to travel?

In the US, I think they're more worried about you having a drug conviction. Nigella got a pass because it was for personal use and she wasn't proven to be dealing but a dealer, if convicted, could face probs travelling to the US and other countries.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy that she hit is on TOWIE and he's a real piece of work. He's vile and trashes his cast mates for no apparent reason. He even called one girl scum, among other things, because she didn't like his fashion show, who does that? It wouldn't surprise me if he provoked and goaded her. Apparently he was holding a grudge because she him thrown out the VIP area somewhere - which is quite believable.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,929
    Forum Member
    Are we now legally obliged to call her a slapper ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    She's a chav who got lucky. And I don't even know what she's done to her face but it looks terrible.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what on earth has she done to her face?
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/1a633d341000067

Good God, what a twonk she is. :o:confused::(
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is going on with her lips??! Her entire face seems to have inflated as a result. :o

Barmy.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/1a633d341000067

Good God, what a twonk she is. :o:confused::(

I tried clicking the link and it is blocked for over 18's only haha!

Her face is so bizarre looking, why has she done that to herself
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every picture I've seen during these court cases, she's had exactly the same expression on her face. It's like a wax mask.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like a 50 year old drag Queen who's had too much plastic surgery.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks awful in those pictures.
    According to MSN News she is going to appeal. Not against her pictures, I meant the decision to find her guilty.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    one word - trash
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know she's a bit of a chavette but could she not have bought herself some suitable court attire instead of borrowing one of Joe Pesci's old Goodfellas suits.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »

I'm surprised she didn't get dragged back into the dock there and then actually, but I expect it was done deliberately under her breath so the judge wouldn't hear.
    She's a chav who got lucky. And I don't even know what she's done to her face but it looks terrible.

To be fair, N'Dubz were well known for working incredibly hard to get noticed when they first started out. They toured constantly as well as writing and producing all of their own material - they even filmed a lot of their earlier videos themselves as well.

So to say she "got lucky" is actually unfair.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new Leslie Ash
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    She reminds me of that human Ken doll fellow in the top photo from that article.

It is quite scary. She actually looks like a blow-up doll. Imagine what she is going to look like in 20 years :o
    Bride of Wildenstein
  • KirkfnwKirkfnw Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa didn't get through to the next round LOL
  • Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's always looked "smelly" to me. I'm thinking stale, sweaty fake tan and Lambert and Butler..a top note of last night's garlicky kebab with underwhiff of gusset.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Why did she get Pete Burns to stand outside the court for her?