Was that Ricky saying `Great Take`?
  • abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky knows too much about this fake stuff
  • Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hard to vote for any of them after this.
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just the romantic 'going to bed on the last night' shots they always show on the last night.

If the show was constructed like this all the way through we'd see it on live feed all the time.
  • appledashappledash Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »
    It's just the romantic 'going to bed on the last night' shots they always show on the last night.

If the show was constructed like this all the way through we'd see it on live feed all the time.

Coo koo are you kidding with that reply ? It's quite obvious it's scripted "romantic" wake up to yourself :p
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    appledash wrote: »
    Coo koo are you kidding with that reply ? It's quite obvious it's scripted "romantic" wake up to yourself :p
    OK, I've been watching the live feed and admit this is odd with the dancing etc. But I still think f they did this every day we'd see more of it. I stand by my comment that it's a last night thing.
    re the romantic thing, I do think their goodbyes are shot in a pseudo 'romantic' way; the way BB always turn the lights off and do the echoes. There's no need to be rude, it's how I see it. (Not romantic in a romantic couples kind of way, but in an romantic 'artistic' way.) That's my opinion.
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But we do if you look carefully, at the messed up clips, that there was nothing live about it, and hasn't been for years! HMs told to be up for LF, and they know too much how it works, and act accordingly. You can see how fake it is.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We don't get live feed all the time. If we did then we might.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, I've been watching the live feed and admit this is odd with the dancing etc. But I still think f they did this every day we'd see more of it. I stand by my comment that it's a last night thing.
    re the romantic thing, I do think their goodbyes are shot in a pseudo 'romantic' way; the way BB always turn the lights off and do the echoes. There's no need to be rude, it's how I see it. (Not romantic in a romantic couples kind of way, but in an romantic 'artistic' way.) That's my opinion.

What makes you think that they don't do day 'things' when they've got something on?
    We won't see this most nights because most nights don't require them with what they want for tomorrow.

Don't forget that during setups during the day we rarely see how they're set up. But if you remember, a few years ago we used to do. Nowadays things just suddenly happen in the edit without any preamble whatsoever.

A few years ago when we did have more live feed we certainly never saw housemates talking about a schedule. Here the housemates were speaking about a schedule in such a natural manner as if it was second nature to them.
  • keep_it_real1keep_it_real1 Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    The desperation and sheer worry of bear winning CBB, you guys crack me up lmao
  • NatashaSmytheNatashaSmythe Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member

It has nothing to do with Bear whatsoever. It's about BB directing the housemates to do various scenes tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What's Bear got to do with it? You're the only person who mentioned him. No one else has.
  • ahoyyahoyy Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dub2 wrote: »
    Was that Ricky saying `Great Take`?

They say it after every take in soapland. It's just a habit from him.
    A metaphor, like how a daughter of a mafia killer would call someone a cancer and wish to "cut them out". It's just a metaphor.

Bear to win.
  • ahoyyahoyy Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's Bear got to do with it? You're the only person who mentioned him. No one else has.

I just did.
  • keep_it_real1keep_it_real1 Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    It has nothing to do with Bear whatsoever. It's about BB directing the housemates to do various scenes tonight.

ok i assumed because that twitter link is dead so i can not see it

but it seemed like this thread was most likely because people are saying bear is getting all the best parts and camera angles on the show lol

i guess they do say: When you assume, you are making an ASS out of U or ME!

i suppose i fit in that category in this particular case lmao

sorry :p