Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    sugdingsugding Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    If she knows about Robert's plan - the one person who will let it out the bag will be Bernice after the way she was tonight - she can't keep her mouth shut.
  • Options
    Mumto3Mumto3 Posts: 7,527
    Forum Member
    Gabriella wrote: »
    Yep, imaginations gone wild! :o

We were told it was edge of your seat stuff and sounds like it. I think Robron are safe thou, they would have used Danny and Ryan a lot more recently if either were to pop off anytime soon. They are bringing Robron back with a bang imo. Lachlan Could die thou as feel he has little future in ED as he is.
    yes it will definitely be edge of your seat, I'm so excited:D I agree, Robron are definitely safe!
    sugding wrote: »
    If she knows about Robert's plan - the one person who will let it out the bag will be Bernice after the way she was tonight - she can't keep her mouth shut.
    Oh she was a foghorn tonight wasn't she!:D nothing like being discreet:D
    I think she will slip up too
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    I agree Bernice will so not keep her mouth shut. She will put our guys in danger doing so. >:(
  • Options
    LilMissBossyLilMissBossy Posts: 6,833
    Forum Member
    So do we think Aaron might be taking part in the triathlon along with Pierce and Carly? It might explain what he is wearing in those photos...
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think loads of cast being at a hotel last weekend was not part of filming but part of someone's leaving do maybe even a joint one....

I'm not even sure this stuff with Dryan this week is the big October week now either. I suspect it will be some kind of lead up to that week.
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    So do we think Aaron might be taking part in the triathlon along with Pierce and Carly? It might explain what he is wearing in those photos...

I think the triathlon people were filming on 10/11th August unless it was put back :)
  • Options
    GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think loads of cast being at a hotel last weekend was not part of filming but part of someone's leaving do maybe even a joint one....

I'm not even sure this stuff with Dryan this week is the big October week now either. I suspect it will be some kind of lead up to that week.

No, they were def filming as extras and film crew have been tweeting. The timing is right for October...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, they were def filming as extras and film crew have been tweeting. The timing is right for October...

Anniversary week is 8 weeks away and they don't often film that far in advance.

What exactly did these extras say as I've only seen the FB post about going down to breakfast from last weekend?

I'm just not prepared to believe so many cast, and a random collection at that, are there to film together. It doesn't make sense in terms of the show and how it's produced whereby certain characters just never interact let alone go to some event/holiday/whatever at the same time.

The one couple you'd expect to see Robron with are Vadam and nobody has seen them at any of these locations :confused:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also the producer said it week will involve a few cast members
  • Options
    WhatYouGonnaDo?WhatYouGonnaDo? Posts: 6,014
    Forum Member

What exactly did these extras say as I've only seen the FB post about going down to breakfast from last weekend?

I'm just not prepared to believe so many cast, and a random collection at that, are there to film together. It doesn't make sense in terms of the show and how it's produced whereby certain characters just never interact let alone go to some event/holiday/whatever at the same time.

The one couple you'd expect to see Robron with are Vadam and nobody has seen them at any of these locations :confused:.

That they were filming for Emmerdale and staying at that hotel. Too much of a coincidence for it to be so close to Longcross Studio and for them all to be staying there.
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mumto3 wrote: »
    I think like May said, maybe they save Lachlan. Someone mentioned the other night about Lachlan maybe switching sides. He could come here looking for them to give them info/help maybe and they dont believe him or realise what he's doing and he then tries to kill himself-in jumps Aaron and then Robert drags them out at the waters edge.
    All speculation of course:D

I'm the one who said something about Lachlan switching sides. There is just something about how Lachlan is being portrayed lately that makes me think he'd rather not go along with Chrissie.
  • Options
    LilMissBossyLilMissBossy Posts: 6,833
    Forum Member
    tink02 wrote: »
    I think the triathlon people were filming on 10/11th August unless it was put back :)

Oh :(

I was feeling all Miss Marple there :p
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it were genuine Hollyoaks, they would convert her to lesbianism -that seems to be their "thing":blush:

If it were Hollyoaks there would be a pair of lesbian serial killers. Alas this is ED ;-).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh :(

I was feeling all Miss Marple there :p

Guessing is half the fun :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

That they were filming for Emmerdale and staying at that hotel. Too much of a coincidence for it to be so close to Longcross Studio and for them all to be staying there.

That did cross my mind too, they could have incorporated the leaving do into it. And if iirc Johne Bowe was staying in a different hotel. Oooh the plot thickens, love all the theories:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are def filming, too much info coming from all the tv journalists for it not to be. Someone at studio said it was filming 8 weeks in advance atm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They are def filming, too much info coming from all the tv journalists for it not to be. Someone at studio said it was filming 8 weeks in advance atm.

It will also depend on availability of locations too as I noticed Andy's departure was only filmed 5-6 weeks ago. :) Isn;t stuff shot out of order?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It will also depend on availability of locations too as I noticed Andy's departure was only filmed 5-6 weeks ago. :) Isn;t stuff shot out of order?

Yea I thought that with big stunts/storylines like this that they would be filmed either further in advance or out of order.
    7 weeks from here take us to 14th October:o Isn't the big stunt supposed to be the 17th. Iain said a date for your diary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think they did want more characters involved but it would have conflicted with filming other stuff so maybe they had to do some stuff in advance more than usual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've heard the cast will be broken up and given individual storylines. All will end up entwined in some how.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've heard the cast will be broken up and given individual storylines. All will end up entwined in some how.

Where did you hear this:)
  • Options
    Paul_Robs1Paul_Robs1 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Ryan hashis wedding ring back in those Twitter pics, is this for Aaron's?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mumto3 wrote: »
    Yea I thought that with big stunts/storylines like this that they would be filmed either further in advance or out of order.
    7 weeks from here take us to 14th October:o Isn't the big stunt supposed to be the 17th. Iain said a date for your diary.

17th is the beginning of anniversary week.
    Guessing is half the fun :)

I've not seen you guessing much lately.

I see Jenny's Robron calendar for next year is available:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/scrapyardbfs/calendars/22945188-robron-calendar?asc=u
  • Options
    Forum Member

[/URL]

My guesses are always wrong :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sderr123 wrote: »
    I'm the one who said something about Lachlan switching sides. There is just something about how Lachlan is being portrayed lately that makes me think he'd rather not go along with Chrissie.
    Ahh I knew it was someone:) yea it looks like they will go the redeem route I think and they would think having him switch sides would help.

I see Jenny's Robron calendar for next year is available:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/scrapyardbfs/calendars/22945188-robron-calendar?asc=u

So 8 weeks would be the finale to the weeks:o this is definitely it, I bet the showdown:o going to be intense:D

Love the Robron calendar:)
This discussion has been closed.