Eastenders Sunday Omnibus?

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
I use to love watching this in the 90s with my Sunday Roast it was a tradition.. has it been cancelled?

Comments

• Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    I dont see why this doesn't come back now that BBC3 has been taken off. It could be the only way to overtake Corrie in the ratings.

I would rather this than the daily doses of Bargain Hunt which needs to be banned.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have it on Watch Don't they
  • Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Yes but not everyone has $KY or Virgin. Come on BBC respect your top rated show.
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    Most people can watch it on IPlayer now.
  • Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember as a young 'un, EastEnders omnibus after my roast dinner (despite having already watched in the week) and then the Chronicles of Narnia or similar whilst having my tea. Sundays just ain't the same now.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The vast majority of people have all recent episodes available on laptops, phones, and TV through iPlayer. Omnibuses are outmoded.
  • MR_PitkinMR_Pitkin Posts: 30,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neil_N wrote: »
    Yes but not everyone has $KY or Virgin. Come on BBC respect your top rated show.

Far from it.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember as a young 'un, EastEnders omnibus after my roast dinner (despite having already watched in the week) and then the Chronicles of Narnia or similar whilst having my tea. Sundays just ain't the same now.

The good ol' days after playing outside..