Didn't show bears reaction

2»

Comments

• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As usual Bear made or ruined this task by running around the room, complaining abut not winning most entertaining, speaking over the others when they were saying hybfrankie was most entertaining, and still going on about it after the task in the smoking area.

He really is a legend or a spoilt child and I can't believe BB didn't show all of this in the highlights show. They obviously don't want him to win/ want him to win by sitting him in this way.

I think what he's missed is that the majority voted for someone that entertained them rather than someone that just entertained himself at the expense of other people.

What a legend / bellend !
    Indeed - and yet he suggested in their fight that Aubrey takes it all too seriously :D Perhaps he should take his own advice and 'lighten up' ;) He got 'biggest joker' and was happy with that, don't be greedy man!
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tell you what I thought was dodgy. Last night on 'live feed' we DIDN'T see him rushing off and putting on that sash that Frankie had just been awarded, so how live feed was it if we didn't get to see that bit? And I'm pretty sure it's not because it coincided with an advert break either.

Could it have happened before live feed started ? When LF started they had already started the task .Will check tomorrow if it's still there.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    On LF Bear spent a considerable amount of time berating Ricky for not voting him 'most entertaining'. Clearly Bear has no idea what 'entertaining' means.
  • Lee_BoLee_Bo Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    azureanne wrote: »
    he went belistic cos Frankie was voted the most entertaining saying he was then it all kicked off. He didn't agree Aubrey was the most attractive it should have been Marnie + then as usual he acted like a fool.

When you spell a word so incorrectly that not even spell check can help ;)

I've been there.

It's ballistic, for next time :D
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Astute wrote: »
    Could it have happened before live feed started ? When LF started they had already started the task .Will check tomorrow if it's still there.

No we saw the announcement by Marnie about who should be voted most entertaining and the fallout afterwards. I have no idea when Bear took the sash but it was clearly before it had been given to Frankie.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with him about Marnie. I don't happen to like her, but she has a natural beauty, not sludged in buckets of make up. I remember one night getting a glimpse of the early part of Aubrey's foundation regime and I honestly thought she had been involved in a road traffic accident as she had dirty brown streaks all over her face. They were clearly what she uses to define her cheekbones etc. So if you took away Aubrey's slap and sat them side by side I think Marnie is the most attractive.

100% imo marnie most attractive she has a sweet face
  • Etty_DeeEtty_Dee Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with him about Marnie. I don't happen to like her, but she has a natural beauty, not sludged in buckets of make up. I remember one night getting a glimpse of the early part of Aubrey's foundation regime and I honestly thought she had been involved in a road traffic accident as she had dirty brown streaks all over her face. They were clearly what she uses to define her cheekbones etc. So if you took away Aubrey's slap and sat them side by side I think Marnie is the most attractive.

Marnie's had quite a bit of surgery. Not as natural as she'd have you believe.
  • skywalker70skywalker70 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Marnie has lip filler, cheek filler, forehead Botox, a nose job and eye contacts, not quite the natural beauty everybody thinks
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me the best part of live feed last night was Bear going on how proud he was to have won "best dressed" and "joker" that he was going to frame the sashes ( pronounced by him as sashays) and that the" joker "sash would be a nod to his Dad but he ( Bear) was too selfish to give his Dad the sash . (Probably his only achievement - so fair do's.)

Then he got in the pool with the sashes on and the gold word strips started peeling off into wet soggy pieces . Twonk didn't work out these were paper stickers on the sashes .
  • Little LeighLittle Leigh Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wondered if I had actually imagined what I saw on the live feed when I watched tonight's highlights!