Radio Times Christmas scene

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
Forum Member
On page 48/49 of the Christmas Radio Times is a quiz. This is a street scene that has elements relating to all Christmas shows, with readers having to identify all of these items/people/places. For example a pirate flag that probably means the Pirates of the Caribbean premier.

I've been trying to find things that relate to The End of Time and hopefully identify clues to events from the second part.

I wondered what other readers had identified. For me, all I can see is the church/abbey in the background and the choir up the front. But what about the fob watch on the floor right at the front?

An ideas anyone? No spoilers please - Im trying to avoid those, but innocent speculation will be welcome!

Comments

• GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough, I was just looking at this.

On the right hand side, above the General Practitioners shop front there is a sign that says:

John Smith
    Matt Smith
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SixtySeven wrote: »
    On page 48/49 of the Christmas Radio Times is a quiz. This is a street scene that has elements relating to all Christmas shows, with readers having to identify all of these items/people/places. For example a pirate flag that probably means the Pirates of the Caribbean premier.

I've been trying to find things that relate to The End of Time and hopefully identify clues to events from the second part.

I wondered what other readers had identified. For me, all I can see is the church/abbey in the background and the choir up the front. But what about the fob watch on the floor right at the front?

An ideas anyone? No spoilers please - Im trying to avoid those, but innocent speculation will be welcome!

It's for Cranford. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Funnily enough, I was just looking at this.

On the right hand side, above the General Practitioners shop front there is a sign that says:

John Smith
    Matt Smith

Brilliant stuff!