Options

Funniest moments in this series?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Zoe/Natasha feud "She's everywhere..she gets where dirt can't."
    Tom on the phone "I'm looking for a 10 inch cloche...." he looked so bright eyed and had no idea how bad it sounded.
  • Options
    RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "We are going to make soup like we've never made soup before!"

"Er, we have never made soup before"

also Zoe's classic- "I don't give a shiny sh*t about Melody!"
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RugbySpur wrote: »
    Have you had an App-le?....tumbleweed

Agreed:D

Plus "Do the French love their children?" (of course!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    LS and the advisors
    LS calling Tom and Jim "a pair of stalkers".
    LS comparing Helen to a robot, even doing a robot dance :D
    Karen standing in silence shaking her head in Top Hat Dry Cleaners.
    Nick's many faces, as usual :D

It was actually Tom and Vince that were 'a couple of stalkers' ;)
  • Options
    Reggie RebelReggie Rebel Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Is this an Orange?" while looking at, well an orange, that couldn't have been more an orange without having I AM AN ORANGE stamped on it
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Right girls, I've evaluated all of your strengths and limitations, and I've decided that the person delivering the 3 minute pitch at the giant technology expo... is myself."

A real gem.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    "Did anyone order a final four"....!!! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Where were these biscuits made, HEAVEN!?!"

"Right girls, I've evaluated all of your strengths and limitations, and I've decided that the person delivering the 3 minute pitch at the giant technology expo... is myself."

"I did everything on this task to the best of my ability..."
    "Pitch?" "Pitch?" "PITCH?"

The entirety of Susan vs Zoe (especially the Task 6 Boardroom - all the faces they made)

Pretty much anytime Natasha spoke ("dollah yeah?"), particularly when she asked that guy if he'd "like to take a seat" in his own office!

ETA: Karren's arbitrary criticisms of candidates which almost always had nothing to do with why they lost: "Alex was cutting bread! :mad:"

:D

Made better by Zoe monotoning 'No! In Swansea!' in reply.
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "After looking at everybody's skills and abilities in the team I have decided that the best person to do the pitch....... would be myself"

"Do the French like their children?"

"How about something's gone wrong and you need an emergency biscuit....... OK led balloon"

"Have you had an app-le"

Nick about Vincent and Jim "Vincent has this Batman Robin relationship with Jim, That OK with you Batman?"

:):)
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yorkie47 wrote: »
    After the final, when Michael McIntyre said that Lord Sugar looked as if he was contemplating suicide in the opening sequence. Hilarious! I love Michael, he is always so funny. I noticed Susan roaring with laughter in the audience too. :)

That and the montage had me properly laughing -- absolutely my highlight of the series!

And any time Dara brought out Edna's gloves. You could tell he was enjoying that. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dara and that comedian re-enacting Melody's roleplay had me crying with laughter.
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Dara modelling the 'Winge' on YF. Crying, I was. :D:cry:
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite moments were when Tom got Leon to change his choice in taking him into the boardroom, and when Tom said to Susan "you were only marginaly worse than ........"!!!!
  • Options
    jencojenco Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Some really great funny moments this series! I'd completely forgotten Susan 'if I'm me and you're you' speech and also Jim snapping at Glenn who was protesting Leon's changed mind re boardroom returners 'he's made a decision, leave it!'

Could do with a 'video collage' of all these clips for whenever I feel I need a good laugh!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't remember the guys name, I think he was the 1st to be fired but he said something like 'I am the youngest, and the shortest' in the boardroom, to try and save himself....WTF??!!
  • Options
    soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    Jim, rallying his team in Churchillian tone:
    "We're going to make soup
    like we've never made soup before."

Team: "We've never made soup before."

:D:D
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Norristar wrote: »
    I can't remember the guys name, I think he was the 1st to be fired but he said something like 'I am the youngest, and the shortest' in the boardroom, to try and save himself....WTF??!!

Edward. The one who made a massive mistake distancing himself from his previous job by saying repeatedly: "I'm not an accountant, I'm an entrepreneur and I can prove it. I'm not an accountant, I am not, am not"? A strange BR moment.

I thought Sugar was uncharacteristically gentle with him. Maybe because Edward was a mass of insecurities, the poor lad.

"Ed's best bits and Soupman" -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Z9pW8LBvE
  • Options
    chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are the french fond of their children?
    best line in the series
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Vincent getting fired after thinking his ploy as PM to stay in the process had worked----then retribution for it was then very swift from LS.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    chrono88 wrote: »
    are the french fond of their children?
    best line in the series

Karen's face afterwards
  • Options
    CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shefair wrote: »
    Karen's face afterwards

I didnt think Susan mulling stuff over out loud was funny, I dont know why people do. :confused:

But what certainly wasn't funny was Karren exaggerating and 'mugging' everything Susan did to show her in the worst
    possible light. It's smug, cruel and dismissive.

I can see why though. Karren was handed her status whereas Susan will earn hers, and actually be what Karren pretends to be.
  • Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,210
    Forum Member
    Tom and Melody's role play,or when Margaret criticised Jim for using cliches and he came back with 'I'm what it says on the tin':)