Matt Smith's Index Finger (L/H)

13»

Comments

• Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    outside wrote: »

he was the first yes. i only started with matt smith as i hated david tenent but i didnt watch his storys

I agree with you about mat smith's finger. it has ruined dr who.

I know this although i have not watched since David tennant left as he was the only doctor for me.

how can you say you hate him. you deserve to be locked in a deep dunjon four eva. With black beetles.
  • outsideoutside Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    I agree with you about mat smith's finger. it has ruined dr who.[/QUEEF]

it has ruined dr who i know
    I know this although i have not watched since David tennant left as he was the only doctor for me.

ive lurked and i heard about you tenent fangirls You only lik him cos you wat to kiss him not becase he is a good actor but mat smith fans cant be lumped in too one homogeneous group as their all cool indavijewls with intretsting lifes

you should watch tenents gone get over it
    how can you say you hate him. you deserve to be locked in a deep dunjon four eva. With black beetles.

i didnt say i ahted him you should learn to read i saw that tenat story with the black beetles in it was allright but i had to go dogging so didnt see it al
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with you about mat smith's finger. it has ruined dr who.[/QUEEF]

it has ruined dr who i know

ive lurked and i heard about you tenent fangirls You only lik him cos you wat to kiss him not becase he is a good actor but mat smith fans cant be lumped in too one homogeneous group as their all cool indavijewls with intretsting lifes

you should watch tenents gone get over it

i didnt say i ahted him you should learn to read i saw that tenat story with the black beetles in it was allright but i had to go dogging so didnt see it al

Homogeneous he gets right. :p
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I assume that was a mistake:D.
    Forum Member

Ignore him, CHJ, it was such a transparent attempt at trolling, Stevie Wonder could have spotted it.
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ignore him, CHJ, it was such a transparent attempt at trolling, Stevie Wonder could have spotted it.

He did, in fact. Sent me a text about it but I can't read that bumpy code.
    Forum Member
    He did, in fact. Sent me a text about it but I can't read that bumpy code.

:D:D:D

It'll be full of expletives - I worked with him when I was at Motown in the 60s. Hates trolls.
  • Demolished ManDemolished Man Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I beg to differ. The classic Doctors had hands you could drool over.

**chases after the owl**

Silly fellow. He's clearly busy twiddling over his finger holes in that picture and you can't tell anything from that.

Anyway, I got bored humming and looked up Owls on the internet instead. Apparently, there's no such things as owls, their just screen memories planted in your brain to cover the appearance of a visitation by Zeta Reticulans. I think I can remember a programme on Channel 5 mentioning that too, so it must be true.

There you go, proof positive. No such things as owls.

Arthur Darvill's going to be terrible upset, I just know it...
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silly fellow. He's clearly busy twiddling over his finger holes in that picture and you can't tell anything from that.

Anyway, I got bored humming and looked up Owls on the internet instead. Apparently, there's no such things as owls, their just screen memories planted in your brain to cover the appearance of a visitation by Zeta Reticulans. I think I can remember a programme on Channel 5 mentioning that too, so it must be true.

There you go, proof positive. No such things as owls.

Arthur Darvill's going to be terrible upset, I just know it...

They say the owl was a baker's daughter.
  • DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    i just dont thingk its as good as the other Doctors index fingers. Its lazy and moff is to blame

I don't want to turn this into another Mat smiths index finger is killing dr who thread ( or do I? ;)) but its time Matt Smith's left hand index finger left the seres for good.

'll just stick with my peter davidson - thegod old days when an index finger really was a index finger :rolleyes:

Well I've seen some ridiculous threads in my time but this truly takes the biscuit:rolleyes:

Can we please talk about something a little more on topic please, his index finger indeed!

We all know that the real problem is that the fourth hair to the left on his fringe clearly cannot act and remains the pertinent problem imo and will ultimately lead to the shows demise if it isn't sorted. As hair acting goes, its pretty appalling!
    Forum Member
    DoctorQui wrote: »
    We all know that the real problem is that the fourth hair to the left on his fringe clearly cannot act and remains the pertinent problem imo and will ultimately lead to the shows demise if it isn't sorted. As hair acting goes, its pretty appalling!

I've found Matt Smith's hair, in general, to have a charming and refreshing insouciance about it which has undoubtedly added to the show's appeal. I've written a few fan fics where it meets up with Tom Baker's curls and their adventures have been, if you'll pardon the pun, hair-raising. However, I do have to agree with you about that fourth hair to the left. I thought it was coasting by on its attractiveness in Series 5 but series 6 really displayed its lack of talent. I'd hate to see all of Matt Smith's hair forced to leave the show because of one wayward strand but I am a dedicated fan and I think I know more about what's best for the show than the so-called highly experienced and talented professionals currently running it. They owe me.
    Forum Member
    However, I do have to agree with you about that fourth hair to the left. I thought it was coasting by on its attractiveness in Series 5 but series 6 really displayed its lack of talent. I'd hate to see all of Matt Smith's hair forced to leave the show because of one wayward strand but I am a dedicated fan and I think I know more about what's best for the show than the so-called highly experienced and talented professionals currently running it. They owe me.

It'll be 1989 all over again, I'm telling you!
    Forum Member
    DoctorQui wrote: »
    It'll be 1989 all over again, I'm telling you!

No! Jive Bunny was still popular in 1989! Nooooo!

*jumps out nearest window*
    Forum Member
    No! Jive Bunny was still popular in 1989! Nooooo!

*jumps out nearest window*

Thats a memory I really didn't want jogging:eek:
  • DavidusDavidus Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I've found Matt Smith's hair, in general, to have a charming and refreshing insouciance about it which has undoubtedly added to the show's appeal. I've written a few fan fics where it meets up with Tom Baker's curls and their adventures have been, if you'll pardon the pun, hair-raising. However, I do have to agree with you about that fourth hair to the left. I thought it was coasting by on its attractiveness in Series 5 but series 6 really displayed its lack of talent. I'd hate to see all of Matt Smith's hair forced to leave the show because of one wayward strand but I am a dedicated fan and I think I know more about what's best for the show than the so-called highly experienced and talented professionals currently running it. They owe me.

But thats just his hair apparent. We'll say no more about the fourth from left hair, as with all things, it's hair today, but gone tomorrow.

The interest that was Tom Baker's hair died when it was replaced by the all too straight of Mr Davison, and as we all know, in an attempt to increase audience figures, Colin Baker's hair was brought in, but it was an unkept "all over the shop" regime, and the series by then was in a decline with McCoy's wishy-washy "I-can't-do-a-thing-with-it" bonce.

Now, the magnificence of Eccleston's short-sharp-snappy "back to basics" reclaimed the viewing figures that was needly so badly and then came Mr Tennant.

That hair needed a jolly good thrashing (and I have just the combine for it) for it was up one day, flat the next and just plain windswept any which way, so to have the abundance of folicles that Matt Smith delivers is a joy to behold. Variety is indeed the all-spice of life and it is a refreshing change for the lead to have it short, as a man's man, or long, just as if it were a female's. The flowing locks, aided indeed, by a dubious left index-finger will hold us all abound, and surely the REAL question to be asked here is......"Is it real, or was is just Brylcreemed??"
    Forum Member
    Davidus wrote: »
    "Is it real, or was is just Brylcreemed??"

Ah, the new and chilling call of the Dalek Paradigm!