Could Dannii return to Xfactor?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,545
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi!
I noticed in the mirror article today it says that Simon is discussing Xfactor with Dannii (fingers crossed). It would be fantastic
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/simon-cowell-confesses-to-affair-with-dannii-795718

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might have to sleep with him again :p:o
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who knows, maybe.

Dannii generates headlines, and now with this rubbish that simon and dannii did the deed...perhaps simon will hire her back.

Who knows.......I think Dannii is done with X Factor to be honest:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who knows, maybe.

Dannii generates headlines, and now with this rubbish that simon and dannii did the deed...perhaps simon will hire her back.

Who knows.......I think Dannii is done with X Factor to be honest:(

I have the impression that Dannii is done with the XFactor too. But I hope she comes back as I actually liked her as a judge. I found her very consistent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt she was indeed the best mature judge, and voiced the opinions of those at home.

I just wonder what the next few years will bring for Dannii now that Kris is out of the picture.

Hope another album
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 40, and she never had much success putting albums out in her twenties. Get real.
  • iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dunno! As much as I loved her on XF and I can't seem simon & itv wanting to go backwards and bringing her back!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the offer was given she'd snatch their hand off. Of course she'd accept. #nobrainer

But no. It's not gonna happen. Please move on from this Danni fans. :)

No judge that's been sacked/resign from any of these shows has ever returned (as far as I know ... ?)
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most will probz disagree but I thought Simon and Danni would actually make a nice couple. They def had chemistry on the show, and both were probz the 2 best reality tv judges we have had.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Danni seems to have been a very popular judge. Do you think the ratings would go up if she was on the panel again? She would certainly generate lots of press coverage.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kakieanne wrote: »
    Danni seems to have been a very popular judge. Do you think the ratings would go up if she was on the panel again? She would certainly generate lots of press coverage.

Maybe a clever publicity stunt ...first the story then the announcement that Danni is to return...Cowel will do anything for ratings and I think he is desperate at the moment...IMO
  • stevo642stevo642 Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    If the offer was given she'd snatch their hand off. Of course she'd accept. #nobrainer

But no. It's not gonna happen. Please move on from this Danni fans. :)

No judge that's been sacked/resign from any of these shows has ever returned (as far as I know ... ?)

um.....I am thinking of a certain Irish Man....Mr Walsh got sacked and brought back albeit within a short space of time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stevo642 wrote: »
    um.....I am thinking of a certain Irish Man....Mr Walsh got sacked and brought back albeit within a short space of time

I don't count that as it could have been a publicity gimmick. Whatever, Louis only missed the London auditions of 2007.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Fingers crossed..... she was the only judge on the panel with any beauty or class.
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so but I doubt it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    She's 40, and she never had much success putting albums out in her twenties. Get real.

Shes became more successful since joining X-factor so putting a new album is a complete bad idea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping she would do Britains Got Talent and yet we are stuck with Alesha Dixon. I do hope she returns to X- Factor much better judge than Kelly Rowland.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her albums Neon Nights, Girl (should of been a hit, but flopped), club disco and Get in to you.

Her debut album, love and kisses, wasn't that great (apart from baby love and 2 other tracks on the album).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Simon did authorise the tell all book, than I don't see Dannii ever joining x factor again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her albums Neon Nights, Girl (should of been a hit, but flopped), club disco and Get in to you.

Her debut album, love and kisses, wasn't that great (apart from baby love and 2 other tracks on the album).

Ive been a fan of Dannii since Girl wasnt too keen on her early stuff dont mind one or two. Neon Nights and Club Disco are brilliant albums.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive been a fan of Dannii since Girl wasnt too keen on her early stuff dont mind one or two. Neon Nights and Club Disco are brilliant albums.

Girl needed more tracks, and more promotion at the time. All I wanna do was a huge hit, but it felt like DANNII and co thought All I wanna do would carry the album to success on its own.

Disrememrbrance is an awesome track that was way ahead of its time.

I still don't see how girl added if it moves dub-it, movin up.....rubbish tracks.

Neon Nights was a perfection era, however promo also got lazy towards the end too:(
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thing is 100% maybe even 200% sure...
    Dannii loves this show
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Simon did authorise the tell all book, than I don't see Dannii ever joining x factor again.

What about your gazillion posts/campaigns about Danni rejoining X Factor? All gone to waste?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top 5 Dannii songs!

1. Disremembrance (Full Orchestral 12" Mix)
    2. I Begin to Wonder
    3. Creep
    4. For the Record
    5. Who Do You Love Now?

It's an obvious choice, but her best pre-Girl song was This Is It by a mile.

Dannii so should have performed a slowed down version of You Won't Forget About Me segueing into Disremembrance on her last X Factor show. With her fading away in a puff of smoke to the words "Remember me, remember me..." at the end of it. :D
  • AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she willing to bend over?
  • iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top 5 Dannii songs!

1. Disremembrance (Full Orchestral 12" Mix)
    2. I Begin to Wonder
    3. Creep
    4. For the Record
    5. Who Do You Love Now?

It's an obvious choice, but her best pre-Girl song was This Is It by a mile.

Dannii so should have performed a slowed down version of You Won't Forget About Me segueing into Disremembrance on her last X Factor show. With her fading away in a puff of smoke to the words "Remember me, remember me..." at the end of it. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that's would have been hilarious!