What album is the most anticipated for this year?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Janet Devlin
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1D signed a contract to release an album a year for the next three years so that one!!:D

and james arthur's...:p
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, the ones I have a good feeling about: 1D and Aiden Grimshaw (hopefully?). Maybe LM too...

The ones I will give a listen to make up my mind (the singles): James Arthur, Diana Vickers and 5th Harmonie too probably
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    .I'm really excited for Diana's album. The material that I've heard seems a huge step up from her SFTTCT era which didn't do her hippy/alternative style justice - it was more MOR pop. This album seems to be HER and not her label.
    What material have you been listening to? Lol. Her material is way more pop this time around. She has dropped all interest in alternative/hippy style sounds for full blown 80s style synths (which I love).
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1D will release an album by the end of the year, even though they still have 2 albums in the top 40.

Most anticipated - James Arthur.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debut Albums:

James Arthur
    Jahmene Douglas
    Union J
    Ella Henderson
    Misha B
    Amelia Lily
    Janet Devlin
    Lucy Spragan

Upcoming Album:

Cher Lloyd
    Rebecca Ferguson
    Diana Vickers
    Leona Lewis (New album rumored for 2013)
    Alexandra Burke

If you have other acts, reply their names..

None. Ill give Amelia's a go and maybe Ella's. but I'm more excited for Melanie Masson's.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Miss Misha's and hopefully Jahmazing's too!! At a push Amelia's but judging by the singles so far....maybe not!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spike54 wrote: »
    Janet Devlin

I would have said Janet, but I think she's taking too long and in danger of being forgotten.
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    I would have said Janet, but I think she's taking too long and in danger of being forgotten.

She's not with a big label or anything. She's working independently so she doesn't care.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »
    She's not with a big label or anything. She's working independently so she doesn't care.

She has been signed to Matt Cardle's record company I understand. She can still be forgotten by the people that watched the X Factor.
  • Pingu222Pingu222 Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    She has been signed to Matt Cardle's record company I understand. She can still be forgotten by the people that watched the X Factor.

I think you're mixing Janet up with Diana Vickers on signing to the same label as Matt Cardle.

I guess it's possible Janet could end up there too but there hasn't been any noticeable indication of this unlike with Diana.

Janet's recording her album at the moment and is expected to be released, along with a single, this Spring.

I personally am looking forward to it from the songs she's shared so far on her YouTube channel and the talented song writers and producers she's worked/working with.
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    1D signed a contract to release an album a year for the next three years so that one!!:D

oh lord!! they're determined to milk that cow dry before they take it to slaughter:p

new albums? well obv there's Cher's game changing second album..and well that's about it;)
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »

Actually she mentioned on her blogtv recently that she has been approached by 2 labels and she is deciding which one to go with. Her single and album will be out by the end of may.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konofilius wrote: »
    I need new Leona and Alex albums. The latter one must redeem herself!!!!!
    I cannot wait for Cher and Misha's stuff and I need to be mesmerised

I think she might just do that....one of Beyoncé's choreographers has said that he has heard some of Alex's new material and told fans to "just wait!!!"....he's worked with some of the biggest names in the industry so the fact that he's excited about it makes me even more excited for it...:D
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    For me, the ones I have a good feeling about: 1D and Aiden Grimshaw (hopefully?). Maybe LM too...

The ones I will give a listen to make up my mind (the singles): James Arthur, Diana Vickers and 5th Harmonie too probably

Aiden tweeted someone this morning saying it wouldn't be long until his next record. :)
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Rowland has an album coming out called: Talk A Good Game
    She also has a single in the states currently at #3 on iTunes. It's called: Kisses Down Low
    Check it out on YouTube
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh lord!! they're determined to milk that cow dry before they take it to slaughter:p

better start stacking some put downs then ey;)
  • missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one I am most looking forward to is
    Misha B, really like all the singles she has released so far. I also like the fact that her demographic audience is not reliant on the X factor boo boo hiss crowd.
    Also looking forward to,

Jahemme Douglas
    Alexandra Burke
    Rebecca Ferguson
    James Arthur
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From this year's lot, I am looking forward to Union J's album.

Joe McElderry has also been working on some new material. I'm really excited to hear the song at the start of this video finished and in full. http://youtu.be/p4LlNaPwjHM

In reality, it will probably be James Arthur, 1D, and a deluxe edition of Olly Murs' current album with 2 new songs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only the 5th album from Joe McElderry. He's writing and recording now and may well release before 2014.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher Lloyd, James Arthur and Emblem3.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Debut Albums:

James Arthur
    Jahmene Douglas
    Union J
    Ella Henderson
    Misha B
    Amelia Lily
    Janet Devlin
    Lucy Spragan
    MENAN

Upcoming Album:

Cher Lloyd
    Rebecca Ferguson
    Diana Vickers
    Alexandra Burke

Looking forward to Ella & janet
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little mix's second album.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debut Albums:

James Arthur
    Jahmene Douglas
    Union J
    Ella Henderson
    Misha B
    Amelia Lily
    Janet Devlin
    Lucy Spragan

Upcoming Album:

Cher Lloyd
    Rebecca Ferguson
    Diana Vickers
    Alexandra Burke

Absolutely none of those nor anything to do with the tawdry X Factor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Samantha Jade