Options

Iplayer via Sky - last nights (16/10/14) Watchdog is missing.

pete taylorpete taylor Posts: 1,977
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just been looking for last nights edition of Watchdog on iplayer via the Sky box, but it doesn't appear to be there.

However it's showing on the iplayer via my Sony Bravia. Is it common to have programmes missing via different versions of iplayer?

Comments

• Options
    Marti SMarti S Posts: 5,789
    Forum Member
    Just been looking for last nights edition of Watchdog on iplayer via the Sky box, but it doesn't appear to be there.

However it's showing on the iplayer via my Sony Bravia. Is it common to have programmes missing via different versions of iplayer?

On the Sky platform, yes, their On Demand service seems to have taken a dive for the worse since it first started.

I suspect the popularity of it has grown but the infrastructure to support is hasn't.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is a typical problem,another example

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2017024
  • Options
    TeeGeeTeeGee Posts: 5,772
    Forum Member
    Nothing new here. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not. Always seems to work with a tablet.
  • Options
    SJLSJL Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    It will probably rock up eventually. I posted about "The Code" missing from iPlayer. That was aired on Saturday night. It took until Wednesday before it decided to show up.
  • Options
    epsomepsom Posts: 4,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have found this to with the BBC iplayer on Sky. Today I wanted to watch BBC NI's political programme 'The View' from last Thursday. I searched and found earlier editions by but last Thusdays edition. So I went online and found the it on BBC iplayer online. This is annoying as naturally I would prefer to have watched it on my TV.