Options

Only the Young - Come On Eileen

124»

Comments

• Options
    Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't relate to these at all, I'm afraid, they leave me cold. Seems from these polarised comments that you do either like or loathe them.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised how much I like them. They have good vocals and great energy, and they kind of remind me of a less cheesy version of Same Difference. This type of music is very popular still due to Glee, High School Musical (something I wasn't a fan of), but I don't know, I think they are decent.

I think they'd do well with a more raunchy or hard song to balance it out, right now they are "kid friendly", but I can see them doing well at something different.
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I'm surprised how much I like them. They have good vocals and great energy, and they kind of remind me of a less cheesy version of Same Difference. This type of music is very popular still due to Glee, High School Musical (something I wasn't a fan of), but I don't know, I think they are decent.

I think they'd do well with a more raunchy or hard song to balance it out, right now they are "kid friendly", but I can see them doing well at something different.

I loved their first audition - doing Elton John's 'Something About the Way You Look Tonight', wish Louis would let them do what they want to do, they'd be great with a Fleetwood Mac number, instead of this sugary, Glee crap.
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Shocking song choice for them. They did a good job but deserve much better. Fire Louis Walsh. If I was them I would say stuff the competition and leave if any more songs like that.

Love them
  • Options
    dc100dc100 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    I really like this group, but the song choices are terrible for them, they have so much potential, they look fab, and they all have great voices, just Louis needs to start giving them cooler songs. I have watched their songs on youtube, and they can do so much more!

OTY - Blurred Lines - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-vzGDv6wqw
    OTY - Counting Stars - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeELnXY1vK8

Completely agree. Really hope they get a better song next week.