Pobol Y Cwm (Part 2)

Comments

• sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jk1978 wrote: »
    i have never been prouder of Rhys than I did tonight!

He finally realised that he was being manipulated by his Father for his own personal gain and finally stood up to him and told the truth!

So I guess Rachel is the one Macs tells his "secret" to but which one....his history with Izzy...his own rape ordeal....sleeping with Gaynor or the fact that he could possibly be a Father?

The only one to make sense is his own rape ordeal.....but still curious as to why he would suddenly bring it up after all this time? :confused:

I think you are right, its the rape. I think that's what's really been going on. It the only reason he was sleeping with Gaynor in the first place.

Tonight came off for me with Macs like I don't care any more, nothing really matters. I think it why he slept with Rachael. He just wants to sleep around and drink. Maybe he thinks he needs to tell her to have an actual relationship or to explain what's been going on?
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree totally about Gwyneth. Nearly everyone in Cwmderi seems to have a secret or is lying about something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    I think you are right, its the rape. I think that's what's really been going on. It the only reason he was sleeping with Gaynor in the first place.

Tonight came off for me with Macs like I don't care any more, nothing really matters. I think it why he slept with Rachael. He just wants to sleep around and drink. Maybe he thinks he needs to tell her to have an actual relationship or to explain what's been going on?

BIB Yep you could be right with that.....

Plus the line about him not being a teacher anymore...so he is fully justifed to sleep with a student now that he no longer works at the school...and i think that is why Gaynor perhaps changes her mind about reinstating him because she found out he slept with Rachel but he threatens to tell the school governors that they slept together and ruin her career too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB Yep you could be right with that.....

Plus the line about him not being a teacher anymore...so he is fully justifed to sleep with a student now that he no longer works at the school...and i think that is why Gaynor perhaps changes her mind about reinstating him because she found out he slept with Rachel but he threatens to tell the school governors that they slept together and ruin her career too!

Ever since Scott left Macs has done nothing but intentionally ruin his life. Its got to be getting old... wasting your life on people who don't care about you. He maybe just needs to get off his chest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Ever since Scott left Macs has done nothing but intentionally ruin his life. Its got to be getting old... wasting your life on people who don't care about you. He maybe just needs to get off his chest.

Yep maybe that could be what turns his life around....
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aghhhh Sderr.... I didn`t know til just now that Gwaith/Cartref started series 3 last night. I only found out when I went to get todays PYC.
    Hubby and I are elated!!!!
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Aghhhh Sderr.... I didn`t know til just now that Gwaith/Cartref started series 3 last night. I only found out when I went to get todays PYC.
    Hubby and I are elated!!!!
    :D

You get see both Denzil and Alex Harries!! looks like he will playing a very different character to Scott. So exciting!!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There needs to be a breaking point with Macs...but just how far will he go before we see it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    There needs to be a breaking point with Macs...but just how far will he go before we see it?

Going to happen before the Moc reveal, because it makes sense there. He looked almost suicidal tonight the way he was buying rounds with money he didn't have.
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    you can see in his eyes he's going to breakdown
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very true. Rhys will be brilliant as always :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to see what Macs says to Gaynor, that should be interesting. Frankly, I think she deserves to be fired and he should have gotten angry months ago.

Its going to be interesting if Macs does tell Rachael about his past, to see if she sticks around. I think she is a young girl hot for teacher, but once she hears about his traumatic past she might run.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How dare Gaynor bring up professionalism when she has none herself.....!!! :mad:

I hate hate hate both Gaynor and Hywel with a passion but I can't fault the actors....they have me believe that they are vile people that I want to throw something at the tv when they are on!! ;)

That last scene was brilliantly written and acted!

Yes Rhys, you do have a conscience and I am proud that you finally realise that!

Hope Macs now blackmails Gaynor regarding their fling as a way to get his job back......stupid bint! haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How dare Gaynor bring up professionalism when she has none herself.....!!! :mad:

I hate hate hate both Gaynor and Hywel with a passion but I can't fault the actors....they have me believe that they are vile people that I want to throw something at the tv when they are on!! ;)

That last scene was brilliantly written and acted!

Yes Rhys, you do have a conscience and I am proud that you finally realise that!

Hope Macs now blackmails Gaynor regarding their fling as a way to get his job back......stupid bint! haha

I was about to say I find Hwyel and Gaynor hideous vile people. I especially hated the way Hywel treated Ffion.

I hope Macs gives Gaynor hell. You know the way to really get her in trouble would be to threaten to tell the school governors that she slept with him after counseling him after his rape. That's where she's in big trouble. I wonder is that what ends up opening up old wounds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hypocritcal Gaynor too right, never liked her, she more like a machine than a human being.

Macs is wrong to sleep with both Rachel and Izzy, but Gaynor threatening Macs now, but not for Izzy. What a wonderful mother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    Hypocritcal Gaynor too right, never liked her, she more like a machine than a human being.

Macs is wrong to sleep with both Rachel and Izzy, but Gaynor threatening Macs now, but not for Izzy. What a wonderful mother.

Isn't that the truth, she only cares about herself and how she looks. Gaynor doesn't care about Izzy.

If Gaynor hadn't slept with him that day, Macs might still be with Sioned.
    Forum Member
    you can tell it was gaynor and macs sleeping together split him and sinoed up
    amazing part by rhys havent seen him for weeks and then plays amazing part
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope that Macs doesn't manufacture any evidence to blackmail Gaynor with tonight. She needs to hang on her own evil deeds of which there are plenty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering when Sion was going to find out. Poor Colin whys does he bother?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You tell her Macs....!!! :D

Gaynor needs to take some responsibility here......

Macs face was a picture when Sion told him about Iolo, but that old Brotherly rivarly comes out again, it has always looked like Sion has favoured Iolo over Macs.....

Gaynor is a vile woman - karma will get her one way or another!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You tell her Macs....!!! :D

Gaynor needs to take some responsibility here......

Macs face was a picture when Sion told him about Iolo, but that old Brotherly rivarly comes out again, it has always looked like Sion has favoured Iolo over Macs.....

Gaynor is a vile woman - karma will get her one way or another!

She deserves to be fired. She actually thinks she is better than Macs. I know the Izzy thing was very wrong, but she's come very close to doing something similar. And Macs sleeping with Rachael no worse than Gaynor sleeping with Macs under the circumstances. Also, she hit Ffion and Hwyel so she is violent. Didn't protect either of her daughters.

Why was she reprimanding Mark tonight for comforting Angela? Is she insane?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi i've been watching a little of pobol y cwm on youtube and cant get enough of it anyone else know where i can get more clips of the show?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinabug86 wrote: »
    Hi i've been watching a little of pobol y cwm on youtube and cant get enough of it anyone else know where i can get more clips of the show?

S4/c clic or BBC iplayer in the UK. S4/c has much better subtitles. If you are outside the UK or want older shows, try Golyg.com. I think you need an invitation for that site, but you get access to other shows and the subtitles are very good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bbc Pobol Y Cwm site has next weeks clips up
    This is Monday's http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016q4tq

Looks like Macs tells a secret to Ffion, about the baby!! Why now this doesn't seem like an ideal time. I wonder what happens today! I don't think he can get a baby and sleep with a student at the same time.

I think Iolo wants to take care of Gethin with Sion. Would be much better for Gethin, but why would Moc allow it? I think his whole life is dependent on Gethin not remembering. We shall see.
    Forum Member
    looking good..... We all know what he's going to tell Ffion... whp does mac sleep with ?
This discussion has been closed.