Options

Hasselhoff Says Jordan Is Stunning

Comments

• Options
    Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A word used way too much these days :yawn: I have many friends much more beautiful than Jordan and that's with out loads of make-up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »

She can still look quite cute sometimes, from some angles, but from other angles she just looks a bit weird cos of all the surgery on her face.
  • Options
    muffin topmuffin top Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    She used to be extremley pretty but nowadays she looks as ropey as hell. Too much plastic surgery and tanning and has ruined her looks.
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read this in a newspaper back last week and instantly thought "Is he back on the booze"? :D

The only person who thinks she's stunning is Jordan herself. And possible Peter - if he's on camera, that is! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Anyone who thinks Jordan is stunning either has a thing for oompa lumpas or drag queens.
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jordan's never been an oil painting, but has been looking dog rough for a good while due to the excessive plastic surgery, rank boot black hair extensions, severe eyebrows, and skinny frame, and seems to be getting worse as the days go on! She's definitely got a problem, and maybe suffers from that body dismorphic disorder, or something alone those lines because surely no one would want to actively turn themselves into what resembles one of those plastic, blow up dolls? :eek:
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Maybe he wants a part on her show:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Paulo 313 wrote: »
    Fine :p I wudint mind sen that down in me local tescos :) !! very nice

If I saw that in Tesco's I'd be thinking "who dumped that stick of celery next to the melons?" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Hotbunz wrote: »
    Anyone who thinks Jordan is stunning either has a thing for oompa lumpas or drag queens.

Oh the irony! I once overheard one of my schoolmates saying 'Katie Price is well fit' on a bus in the Isle of Wight (we went there on a school trip)
    Hmmm...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was probably pissed when he said it. The Hoff likes his booze.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    She used to be stunning. She's now haggard, spotty and repulsive.

with a 'tache...
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Lmao:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah well she would be right up his street.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Oi, don't hassle the Hoff, who incidently used to be quite stunning himself, now he looks a bit mismatched :o

There's far too much bitchiness on here.

Jordan doesn't look silly because of the surgery she's had. She looks silly because of the fake tan and eye lashes, and the fact that she wears far too much make-up. The hair colour doesn't help either. Despite her personality, she isn't all that bad looking.
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    He was probably pissed when he said it. The Hoff likes his booze.

too true bless him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    She looks awful, no amount of plastic surgery will correct it. She is so fake and full of plastic she will have to be put in a landfill when she pops her clogs. :eek: the Hoff was most definitely on the booze again if he came out with that. :p
  • Options
    qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's slag off Jordan...how original :rolleyes: I'm not a fan, but change the record already. Also, you can't comment on how nasty someone else is if you're just as bitchy yourselves - total hypocrisy.
  • Options
    rob_bangorrob_bangor Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was stunningly beautiful, now she's ruined herself, too much unnecessary surgery at her young age.

i agree with you rose
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the hoff said jordan is stunning...maybe he was looking at pictures of the country of Jordan and not the media hungry slapper
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Jordan's never been an oil painting, but has been looking dog rough for a good while due to the excessive plastic surgery, rank boot black hair extensions, severe eyebrows, and skinny frame, and seems to be getting worse as the days go on! She's definitely got a problem, and maybe suffers from that body dismorphic disorder, or something alone those lines because surely no one would want to actively turn themselves into what resembles one of those plastic, blow up dolls? :eek:

Wrong imo. In her VERY EARLY days she was beautiful, no surgery then, and then she went and made herself look like a hideous freak and she still spends day after day in parlours thinking she looks great lol
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Let's slag off Jordan...how original :rolleyes: I'm not a fan, but change the record already. Also, you can't comment on how nasty someone else is if you're just as bitchy yourselves - total hypocrisy.

I don't think anyone on here has told people to 'f**k off' when asked for an autograph, threatened to 'cut' someone or run them over with a horsebox, showed their bits in public and unnecessarily slagged off and told lies about their estranged husband.

She's in the public eye, so if she doesn't want to be criticised, she should shut up and lie low for a while.
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go Chicken!
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    OK, this from a guy, who spends most of his time, drunk and incapable.. she must be delighted.. lol lol lol
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the hoff is back on the sauce then