Options

EE tonight

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I thought it was a good episode and other people did

I thought it was boring, and other people did too.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    But you are a fan of the Brannings.
    I'm not and the script was so annoying.

I get that she would feel insecure but it still bothered hat she had to be so presice
    Well which Branning's don't you mind and wouldn't mind seeing more off? I really like Carol and Abi and Dot
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    She use to be one of my favourite characters and I use to really like Max/Tanya but due to repetitive material and her character being turned into a hypocritical snobby bitchy cow I've gone off both their relationship and Tanya.
    I think she needs this break and hopefully move away from Max and make the character more likeable.

I liked them at first too, in fact I rather felt sorry for Tanya right up until she buried Max alive and hooked up with Jack.

I continued to like Max as an individual character up until we found out what his secret was.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed it. Mainly just for Kirsty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirsty called for a taxi, but twenty minutes has never lasted so long :D
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well which Branning's don't you mind and wouldn't mind seeing more off? I really like Carol and Abi and Dot

I like them but Tanya was asking the same questions and Max was saying the same things.

I wanted to switch off
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    I liked them at first too, in fact I rather felt sorry for Tanya right up until she buried Max alive and hooked up with Jack.

I continued to like Max as an individual character up until we found out what his secret was.

Tanya, I've gone off her.
    I still like Max, despite his shockingly shit secret and the repetitive woman stuff I still think he's a great character. If they split him and Tanya forever and keep him single, I think it will be good for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still like Max, despite his shockingly shit secret and the repetitive woman stuff I still think he's a great character. If they split him and Tanya forever and keep him single, I think it will be good for him.

Agreed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I get why Tanya was like that but she irritated me so much with all her questions
  • Options
    Sam SolitudeSam Solitude Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Once I realised it was another Branning-heavy episode with mainly Max-Tanya-Kirsty I was sorely tempted to change channel.I don't think I've ever clock-watched an EE episode since..erm yesterday.
    The final 10 minutes in their bedroom between Max & Tanya was just cringeworthy & the writing was just terribly monotonous.
    Not enjoyable for me at all.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    I get why Tanya was like that but she irritated me so much with all her questions

As someone mentioned on another thread and I agreed with them this scene should have happened at xmas instead we had Branning dinners, and repeated scenes of Max/Tanya telling Kirsty to leave and Kirsty refusing.
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring on the new family I say and I don't care if they take over the show! Just give us a rest from the Brannings :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Bring on the new family I say and I don't care if they take over the show! Just give us a rest from the Brannings :cry:

This, and there couldn't POSSIBLY be as many!
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    This, and there couldn't POSSIBLY be as many!

The way EE is going though they will probably be related to them :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Had trouble keeping BBC One on tonight, disappointed.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was tedious. If Jake Wood and Jo Joyner care about this show and not just their own egos they'll step aside and let EastEndrs move on from Max and Tanya. Thankfully Jo Joyner is on a break that feels like it will never arrive but I hope she doesn't return. Sometimes shows axe big characters because they've become a burden to the show as a whole. That has happened with Max and Tanya and I believe both should go for the sake of EastEnders' future. It can't go on like this indefintely. 12 months from now the merry go round will begin anew with Max and Tanya's reconciliation.
  • Options
    worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    I wonder if we will get to see any other EE characters this week or if every episode will be 30 minutes of Brannings. I liked the love triangle storyline to begin with but now it's just Branning overload to the point where I want a mass Branning genocide, ugh.

Do we know if Kirsty has gone for good now?
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was tedious. If Jake Wood and Jo Joyner care about this show and not just their own egos they'll step aside and let EastEndrs move on from Max and Tanya. Thankfully Jo Joyner is on a break that feels like it will never arrive but I hope she doesn't return. Sometimes shows axe big characters because they've become a burden to the show as a whole. That has happened with Max and Tanya and I believe both should go for the sake of EastEnders' future. It can't go on like this indefintely. 12 months from now the merry go round will begin anew with Max and Tanya's reconciliation.

Couldn't agree more. Max and Tanya's so called "dramas" are a farce now to be honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes, they were appalling tonight, I don't remember the last time I wanted to switch over. I actually felt more sorry for Kirsty than Tanya- at least Kirsty knows when she is beaten (though Im glad she is staying!) Tanya kept asking the same things
  • Options
    QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was alright, but it could have been better!
  • Options
    MayfairBlueMayfairBlue Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A load of rubbish and Tanya is annoying!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is everyone so angry with the episode I thought it was a good episode. And why are you all having a goo at Tanya she kicked Max out. Can't you all give Tanya a chance? I felt sorry for Tanya the situation she was in was not her fault and she was asking Max questions because he was not being honest with her he should of told her about the baby when he found out.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    I know! That was so annoying and tedious to watch :eek:. So much so, I decided to post the script on DS. And yes this is the official script :cool: (okay it's not :D):

TANYA: Did u love Kirsty?
    MAX: Uh, yes... uh, no.
    TANYA: So you didn't love her?
    MAX: Uh, yes.
    TANYA: So you did love her?
    MAX: Uh, yes... uh, no.
    TANYA: So you didn't love her?
    MAX: Uh, yes.
    TANYA: So you did love her?
    MAX: OH JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! SHE KISSED ME, OKAY!! BUT I WON'T MENTION THAT WE SNOGGED EACH OTHER'S FACES OFF IN A FILTHY ALLEYWAY!!!
    TANYA: Can you just answer the question, please, Max. DID YOU or DIDN'T YOU LOVE HER?
    MAX: Uh, well I do have some feelings for her, I mean she did abort my baby after all. Whoops weren't meant to mention that :o.
    TANYA: Get out of my house.

Just another case of Groundhog Day fever on Albert Square :cool:.

They actually said all these lines twice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Ff everyone SHUTUP moaning!!! Moan moan moan moan moan it's all I ever hear!

Go out and write a better script? Get behind the camera and film a better episode? Get in front of the camera and do some acting yourself!

If all your gonna do is complain then DON'T watch it!!! And don't give me the old 'I pay a license fee, I can complain' ... There's constructive criticism and then there's DS posters!!!

BORED BORED BORED of it in every single thread I come into there's always one 'know it all'... You know the ones I mean, the ones who can write a script with their eyes shut!

Don't get me wrong I know eastenders has declined in quality but seriously STOP WATCHING!!! I can handle the occasional, maybe even a few times a week 'EE is getting really really bad' but what I can't hack is the constant 'Im gonna quit EE, this show needs to be taken off air' bla bla....... People it's becoming boring!

Rant over.... Let the 'know it alls' come forth with their big words and terms attempting to sound clever in their 'debate'....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ff everyone SHUTUP moaning!!! Moan moan moan moan moan it's all I ever hear!

Go out and write a better script? Get behind the camera and film a better episode? Get in front of the camera and do some acting yourself!

If all your gonna do is complain then DON'T watch it!!! And don't give me the old 'I pay a license fee, I can complain' ... There's constructive criticism and then there's DS posters!!!

BORED BORED BORED of it in every single thread I come into there's always one 'know it all'... You know the ones I mean, the ones who can write a script with their eyes shut!

Don't get me wrong I know eastenders has declined in quality but seriously STOP WATCHING!!! I can handle the occasional, maybe even a few times a week 'EE is getting really really bad' but what I can't hack is the constant 'Im gonna quit EE, this show needs to be taken off air' bla bla....... People it's becoming boring!

Rant over.... Let the 'know it alls' come forth with their big words and terms attempting to sound clever in their 'debate'....

Jessie Wallace said 2 years ago if you don't like it don't watch it. Im sick of everyone complaining about Eastenders as well. People think they can do a better job at writing a script or filming a better episode or acting themselves or going behind the camera or being the EP but at the end of the day no one can do a better job. Its a hard job doing the jons people at Eastenders do