If you could ask God one question... what would it be?

124»

Comments

• paul2307paul2307 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Tourista wrote: »
    His/Her, its answer would be "Hey, you lot were my first try at an intelligent species, so what if I didnt get it right first time?"

You didn't finish it off with him/her/it also saying

"I never said I was perfect" :D
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paul2307 wrote: »
    You didn't finish it off with him/her/it also saying

"I never said I was perfect" :D

Ba dum tish!........:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    Why were you so anal about that apple inthe Garden of eden? It's only an apple FFS, bet it wasn't even a Golden Delicious

I would add further questions to this such as: and why did Adam escape all blame when he was supposed to be protecting Eve? How come the snake's 'demise' turned out not to be as bad as that endured by women? Why didn't you do something about that.

Second question: why, when you saw the human body was extremely flawed, did you not fix the human body to be as miraculous as it is claimed to be?

Edited to add another couple: why can't you make it that I can get a decent roofer and plumber - I don't even eat apples!
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did you spend a lot of time in Africa giving AIDS to babies?
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As selfish as it may be: where were you when I needed you?
  • njpnjp Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Why did you make the evidence for your existence so hard to find?"

While He's reeling from that, I might sneek in a supplementary:

"Why do you require incessant adulation from those you apparently created in your own image? It just seems a bit needy."
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's in the box?
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you real mate?
  • njpnjp Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrQuike wrote: »
    What's in the box?
    A horse pistol, a dice box, purse, several books, a lottery ticket and a night cap, apparently.

Of course, that may have been a fake box.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    lordo350 wrote: »
    So yeah. Even if you are a non-believer, like myself, who one day finds themselves in front of this God person we hear so much about. He says you have one question that you can ask, and he will answer it fully and truthfully. What would you ask?

Mine would simply be: Where did you come from?

Show yourself and can we go down the local for a pint.

Actually, I might ask 'my question to you, is can I ask any number of additional questions', such as 'why is the world so screwed up and you let it happen, without apparently batting an eyelid'.
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    njp wrote: »
    A horse pistol, a dice box, purse, several books, a lottery ticket and a night cap, apparently.

Of course, that may have been a fake box.

Whatever you do don't look in the box. I did once but I think I may have got away with it...:D
  • bleuh111bleuh111 Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you made humans, a deceitful talking snake and a tree bearing a sweet and tempting fruit containing your forbidden knowledge and put them all in the same place, then let the snake know that your secret knowledge was in the fruit in the tree, what exactly did you think was going to happen?
  • LiamforkingLiamforking Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly Murs - why? Just why?

I can answer that, because of Simon Cowell.
    Which leads me to my God question...