The GD Refugee Thread : for all the reprobates

Comments

• FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    I'm supposed to be night fishing now, but my mate is asleep. Lazy ***t.

He was the one arranging it. It's almost like it's an unsociable hour.

Hope the night fishing went well! :)

You shoulda poked your friend with a stick! How very rude of him. :D
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Fizix wrote: »
    Hope the night fishing went well! :)

You shoulda poked your friend with a stick! How very rude of him. :D

It never happened, but it was raining most of the time anyway. It'll keep for another day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    It never happened, but it was raining most of the time anyway. It'll keep for another day.

Ahhh, that sucks. Hope it goes to plan next time. :)
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Reprobates! I've never been more glad that I don't own much stuff :) pretty much all in now.

I don't like phone Internet though :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Hello Reprobates! I've never been more glad that I don't own much stuff :) pretty much all in now.

Cool, glad you've almost done. You using data or wifi though?
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Cool, glad you've almost done. You using data or wifi though?

I have unlimited data on my phone, but I found out I can also use a BT WiFi hotspot with a username borrowed from my Mum :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have unlimited data on my phone, but I found out I can also use a BT WiFi hotspot with a username borrowed from my Mum :)

Well wifi helps :)
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, I just got back from holiday to Spain. I hope everyone is doing ok(?). Its typical rainy weather here.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great news. I wish you all the best in your new home.

I was stuck with a dongle due to a mix up in dates with a new internet provider. I was on O2 and It drove me up the wall.

Evening all. The forum seems very quiet tonight.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    Hi, I just got back from holiday to Spain. I hope everyone is doing ok(?). Its typical rainy weather here.

Welcome back, Izzy!! Hope you've had a good time! :)

Yep, back to the crazy, thundery UK. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome back, Izzy!! Hope you've had a good time! :)

Yep, back to the crazy, thundery UK. :o

It was pretty good, though I seem to lose my purse somewhere between the airport and the place we stayed at - I realised yesterday, checked everywhere I could think of but couldn't find it and its not where it should be at home either. I bought it from America, so its a real shame I've lost it :( at least my wallet, passport etc. are accounted for.

We've had fog and rain here but no thunder yet, though there was a big thunderstorm a couple of days into the holiday - lots of lightning too, it went on for hours :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Hi all. Glad you had a good holiday Izzy. Sitting here with a large glass of wine. Bloody washing machine has stopped working with my work uniform in it. I need it for tomorrow. Son is away on business. Hubby has gone out for a night out with 3 female old school pals, one is an ex girlfriend. Even the bloody cat is ignoring me tonight. >:( Roll on bedtime.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was pretty good, though I seem to lose my purse somewhere between the airport and the place we stayed at - I realised yesterday, checked everywhere I could think of but couldn't find it and its not where it should be at home either. I bought it from America, so its a real shame I've lost it :( at least my wallet, passport etc. are accounted for.

We've had fog and rain here but no thunder yet, though there was a big thunderstorm a couple of days into the holiday - lots of lightning too, it went on for hours :o

Too bad about your purse...:( You never know, it may turn up!

Have you had a good break though? Must be a relief to get the time off. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Hi all. Glad you had a good holiday Izzy. Sitting here with a large glass of wine. Bloody washing machine has stopped working with my work uniform in it. I need it for tomorrow. Son is away on business. Hubby has gone out for a night out with 3 female old school pals, one is an ex girlfriend. Even the bloody cat is ignoring me tonight. >:( Roll on bedtime.

:o well don't worry there's always DS, no-one here is gonna ignore you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avasgranny wrote: »

Thanks. Ah thats annoying :( I hope you manage to salvage your work uniform. Ugh, I knew cats were selfish(!).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too bad about your purse...:( You never know, it may turn up!

Have you had a good break though? Must be a relief to get the time off. :)

I doubt it - its not where it should be at home and wasn't packed. Oh well.
    It was mostly good, I definitely needed the change of scene.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    :o well don't worry there's always DS, no-one here is gonna ignore you!
    Thanks. Ah thats annoying :( I hope you manage to salvage your work uniform. Ugh, I knew cats were selfish(!).

Thanks xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it - its not where it should be at home and wasn't packed. Oh well.
    It was mostly good, I definitely needed the change of scene.

That's good. :) You will have a few weeks before you go back to work though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's good. :) You will have a few weeks before you go back to work though?

Thankfully yes, I do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully yes, I do.

Wish I could say the same...*sigh*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish I could say the same...*sigh*

I guess summer is a busy time where you work?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess summer is a busy time where you work?.

Yeah especially when it's good weather, it can get insanely busy! Though, to be honest, it's never quiet all year round.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Evening all

Had a hectic day of shopping (it's a hard life :p) bought 6 new very pretty dresses for work and 4 (shhhh) new pairs of shoes! :o caught up with friend I hasn't seen for a while and demolished most of pizza huts menu 😳, it was a really nice relaxed day and definitely what was needed after my week. :)

Bex - I bet you're so glad your all moved in now and can relax, I went to mums today and the house is all in order now. Can breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Ava - don't worry the lovely people in this thread will keep you company. I think you are going to need to make friends with some very hot men to go on nights out with :D I'm home alone as well tonight just the doggy for company but she's mad at me so it's not that much fun!

Izzy I'm glad you had a lovely holiday

To everyone else I hope you are all ok? I can't multi quote on my phone :(

Xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    Evening all

Had a hectic day of shopping (it's a hard life :p) bought 6 new very pretty dresses for work and 4 (shhhh) new pairs of shoes! :o caught up with friend I hasn't seen for a while and demolished most of pizza huts menu 😳, it was a really nice relaxed day and definitely what was needed after my week. :)

Bex - I bet you're so glad your all moved in now and can relax, I went to mums today and the house is all in order now. Can breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Ava - don't worry the lovely people in this thread will keep you company. I think you are going to need to make friends with some very hot men to go on nights out with :D I'm home alone as well tonight just the doggy for company but she's mad at me so it's not that much fun!

Izzy I'm glad you had a lovely holiday

To everyone else I hope you are all ok? I can't multi quote on my phone :(

Xxx

Evenin!

As I have wondered on countless occasions, what do women need alllllllll these shoes for?? ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome back Izzy, aside from the purse I hope you had a nice time.

Kitty, glad you had a nice day
This discussion has been closed.