Options

why people on about zoe pop idol game playing rather then mark x factor

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The other day Mark told the house mates what Bianca, Danielle and Matthew said Mark seem so shock but everyone going on about Zoe why not Mark or don't anyone in the house know

Comments

• Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    The other day Mark told the house mates what Bianca, Danielle and Matthew said Mark seem so shock but everyone going on about Zoe why not Mark or don't anyone in the house know

Sorry? Are you saying that Mark was an X Factor(y) contestant?
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    I've wondered the same thing. Not because of his dismal X Factor audition but because he was in that other reality show on an island. Seems to me that would help him more in the BB house than Zoe being on a singing competition years ago.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theid wrote: »
    Sorry? Are you saying that Mark was an X Factor(y) contestant?

He auditioned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIPWkc5i-Xo
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    Scout66 wrote: »
    I've wondered the same thing. Not because of his dismal X Factor audition but because he was in that other reality show on an island. Seems to me that would help him more in the BB house than Zoe being on a singing competition years ago.

Very interesting vid. of his take on Shipwrecked and reality shows generally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaUTx1l8wOY
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probably because no-one can remember Mark's audition, he will go down as one of thousands that has no talent whatsover, whereas Zoe did well :cool:
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh god that explains everything. Another professional reality TV numpty.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't Mark been on more reality TV shows than Zoe?

Anyway, shouldn't there be a distinction made between talent shows and reality shows? As Mark has been on a proper reality show called 'Shipwrecked'. Has Zoe been on that type of a reality show?
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    theid wrote: »
    Very interesting vid. of his take on Shipwrecked and reality shows generally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaUTx1l8wOY

Mark on the winner of Shipwrecked: "I don't think she played the game properly. She was just nice to everybody".
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Big Brother is a gameshow.
    Everyone, including Ashleigh, Chris and Christopher, is playing a game.

^_^
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Hasn't Mark been on more reality TV shows than Zoe?

Anyway, shouldn't there be a distinction made between talent shows and reality shows? As Mark has been on a proper reality show called 'Shipwrecked'. Has Zoe been on that type of a reality show?

I certainly make the distinction between reality/game shows and the extended and arduous audition process Zoe went through. She needed talent to prevail and get into the occupation she aspired to.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Oh god that explains everything. Another professional reality TV numpty.

I thought everyone knew that. It was said weeks ago.
    He was a bad choice for the power Hmt. He couldnt wait to mouth off at everyone. They should have picked Winston. He seems to have taken a back seat recently.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother is a gameshow.
    Everyone, including Ashleigh, Chris and Christopher, is playing a game.

^_^
    Oh no it isnt. Its a talent show - quite different.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »

Eh? What talents are being displayed?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    He is so full of rubbish. When he said he was the type of person to tell people he couldn't stand them to their faces I almost burst out laughing.
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member

It's a popularity contest.

Or, it used to be.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I did not no about mark I do think that Zoe has quiet a big following on twitter plus a fan base I quiet like her but I do feel as a result she may win it due to number of fans she already had before she entered the house
    I do be leave she should have been n the celebrity bb
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Eh:confused: Since when. I know it has stooped to new lows, but it never was or is a talent show.